Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8715 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wonder Woman OGN?

dmessmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't remember where, but I read somewhere that DC has a Wonder Woman graphic novel in the works. Does anyone know anything about this? Was my source (that I can't even remember) completely wrong?

I'm hoping it is true and that it wasn't just a reference to Superman/Wonder Woman, which, though it's better than nothing, probably won't really do Wonder Woman justice.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I think this is Grant Morrisons Wonder Woman: Earth One you're thinking of. I think it comes out early next year.

dmessmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.