Wonder Woman Movie teaser

#1 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@Press Oblivion: wonder woman being tagged and hurt by humans?,nobody expects a movie version of the character to be as powerful as the comic version not even close,but humans able to tag her and hurt her is too much,she didn't even use the bracelets to handle the bullets,wonder woman using machine guns is not good either,it seems like a reminiscence of her bad stories from the 70s when she was powerless,wonder woman breaking human necks for nothing is not part of the character's personality,and the look of the actress is not that good either.

not a good effort for me,but thanks for sharing this.

#3 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you should have put the word "fan" in the title, i thought there was a real teaser for a second

#4 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Nicely done!

the choreography was awesome, the color was deep and dark....very suitable for the video..

#5 Posted by darkman61288 (735 posts) - - Show Bio

not bad

#6 Posted by SNascimento (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Nicely done indeed. Loved the fighting.

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd watch it. Then again I think I would watch any movie about a woman in a leotard beating up Nazi's.

#8 Posted by TAneT62 (1060 posts) - - Show Bio

This was pretty good, but her power level was a bore.

#9 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, it wasn't as comic book centric as I would have preferred but for what it is, it's not too bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.