Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wonder Woman Live Action "Shorts" Look

• 159 results
    Whitebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Whitebox

That costume looks so tacky and cheap. Also could they not have got a picture without the bald, creepy douchebag? Is he supposed to be Lex Luthor or something?

Linda Carter FTW!!

mattwing87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By mattwing87

I probably wasn't going to watch it anyways but I really liked the "pants" look. Nothing sexier than a girl in tight pants! It would be cool if they added the jacket as well in her modern costume!

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By TAneT62

I've seen the pilot and man was it horrible, not only did they change themyscera to a business but the changed WW's history, the custume itself looked like something a fake santa claus would wear, it looked budget and worthless, like a kids costume. lol

@shadow303030 that costume looks amazing! thats how they should have portrade WW. it looks appropriate and AMAZING, WHO HERE AGREES!? lol

tiggertoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By tiggertoga

I personally would just rather have an animted WW series unless they get an A or B list actress to draw people in.

superbatprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By superbatprime

"Pants to be darkened!"

A little ATFW reference for ya there.

On topic... those look bloody uncomfortable, I'll never forget the scene she wears them in... because it's the same scene she murders a security guard by throwing a sharp pipe into his throat pinning him to a door... a security guard, not a random thug... I wonder who had to tell his family.

Vicious psychotic murdering Wonder Woman... So much for the spirit of truth, honor and compassion. >.>

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc36411d7174
    deactivated-5fc36411d7174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her patella looks awful

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@Anzendenai said:

Her patella looks awful

LOL

AJ2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By AJ2010

@Anzendenai said:

Her patella looks awful

Ok, I'll admit it. I looked up "patella," curious if it might be something dirty.....

It wasn't ... :-(

whiteknight67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By whiteknight67

wow....she did a terrible job with WW..by the way my dad went out with Lynda Carter back in high school..thank god nothing happened cuz i use to dream about WW

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.