Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wonder Woman God of War?

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By moywar700

Was thinking about this the other time but a WW video game that inspired by god of war would be a good idea.Wouldn't you think?

starrk_coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By starrk_coyote

sure it could work, but what will be the story behind the game? it will be the story and not just a character or name base that will sale the game. what will be the story and what characters will Appear in the game?

do not get me wrong this COULD work but this Questions MUST be answered.

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By justice teen

and the question, will dc ever give her a game or anything to give her her moment of glory.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By SoA

i'd play it , WW fighting greek myth based villains for hours on end , whats not to like? especially if i get access to sword+shield , lasso , H2H , battle axe , and this costume

No Caption Provided
    Madame_Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Madame_Mist

She'd make a killer Goddess of War, but I think she's more about stopping it.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

If they won't give her a movie, they may as well give her a game.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By moywar700

This is how I envision the game.Wonder Woman has to rescue the amazons from her ares but she cannot defeat him without the gifts from the gods. She goes around and beats up enemies so she can get stuff from the gods.Cheetah will be her main adversary and is always following her and wanting to beat her up.Strife follows wonder woman and helps her but is really there only to cause chaos for her.The game would have a different tone but similar compare to god of war.A wonder woman game would be less gory but still fighting gods and magic stuff.

Wonder Woman's fighting style is different from kratos. Kratos fighting like a thug while wonder woman fights with dexterity and precision.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPlSdns_n1EThis is a good example of her fighting with the attributed I stated.

This seems like a good costume for her, it's very dark and gritty.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By moywar700

bump

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Blood1991

It could be amazing God of War meets arkam city only don't use Gotham use other DC cities and have big ass Krakens tearing up the city and harpies busting down all around. I would play the sh!t out of that.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By moywar700

@Blood1991 said:

It could be amazing God of War meets arkam city only don't use Gotham use other DC cities and have big ass Krakens tearing up the city and harpies busting down all around. I would play the sh!t out of that.

ww poseidon

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lady_liberty

@moywar700 said:

This is how I envision the game.Wonder Woman has to rescue the amazons from her ares but she cannot defeat him without the gifts from the gods. She goes around and beats up enemies so she can get stuff from the gods.Cheetah will be her main adversary and is always following her and wanting to beat her up.Strife follows wonder woman and helps her but is really there only to cause chaos for her.The game would have a different tone but similar compare to god of war.A wonder woman game would be less gory but still fighting gods and magic stuff.

Wonder Woman's fighting style is different from kratos. Kratos fighting like a thug while wonder woman fights with dexterity and precision.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPlSdns_n1EThis is a good example of her fighting with the attributed I stated.

The art is amazing, and yeah it would be an awesome look for a game. Can I ask where you got it?

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By moywar700

@Lady_Liberty said:

@moywar700 said:

The art is amazing, and yeah it would be an awesome look for a game. Can I ask where you got it?

somebody who worked on BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM drew this.

http://www.comicsbeat.com/2012/06/26/nice-art-mystery-justie-league-concept-art/

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lady_liberty

@moywar700: Thanks :-)

That is some amazing art, really good link.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By moywar700

@Lady_Liberty said:

@moywar700: Thanks :-)

That is some amazing art, really good link.

Yes.

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#15  Edited By x_29

It is given that a ww game would be inspired by gow. I say go for it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.