Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wonder woman get destroyed in S/W image

• 157 results
    Avatar image for wonderwomanfan8
    WonderWomanFan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By WonderWomanFan8

@powerwoman Excuse me sir/ma'am/whatever you are,

but if you don't mind sharing with the class, does Power Girl have any 'noteworthy' feats in the New 52??

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wonderwomanfan8: No,she isnt have any feats in the new 52, I still love powergirl.Bur i never said powergirl as strong as superman in the new52,not like some ww fanboys

WonderWomanFan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wonderwomanfan8: No,she isnt have any feats in the new 52, I still love powergirl.Bur i never said powergirl as strong as superman in the new52,not like some ww fanboys

I haven't seen any WW fans saying that she's just as strong as Supes in the New 52. But then again, I'm still new around this place so I can't be sure. It's just weird because I've been looking at your posts in multiple threads about Wonder Woman, and it's as if you get enjoyment from regarding her character with contempt. What's up with that? Why are feats so important do you? Are you not satisfied with the portrayal of Diana's strength currently?

I haven't read much of the new stuff, but from what I've heard, I don't like what the new writers have done to her, including the strength department. DC may have deviated from her original capabilities, (as many writers may have done as well), but if I recall correctly, Wonder Woman's creator, William Marston, originally created Wonder Woman to have all the strength of Super Man. Hell, I think even Perez's Wonder Woman would be able to at least hold her own against Superman's enemies, and not get tossed around like a rag doll.

Wittywally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Wittywally

@dernman said:

@toplel: I'd argue the validity of that over a year issue but that is neither here nor there at the moment.

The reaction isn't justified not even a little bit. Covers are misleading attention getters that cannot be depended on to represent what goes on in the book. The reactions are straight up ridiculous.

It may not be justified but the logic is sound. Wonder Woman in the past issue has been...... quite underwhelming, to say the least. I think that it is a fair assumption considering Soule's writing.

Past 2 issues? I thought I already answered this in the other topic. WW was beat by DD. We still don't know how new52 superman will do against DD, new52 superman is scared of DD. DD might 1 hit KO superman in the future. Apollo send superman flying with a casual slap in issue2 while superman just knock apollo out of his feet with a full punch(superman even said he won't hold back against him) and apollo quickly recovered.

@dernman said:

People are seriously over reacting to a cover.

This. Like I posted earlier.

For starters. cover doesn't usually depict what would happen in the comics.

No Caption Provided

2nd, stop saying DD beating Diana means WW is weak. She lost that fight because it's doomsday. New52 Superman is scared of DD. We don't know how the new52 heroes will perform against doomsday other than Diana

And if death of superman is going to be brought up to show that new52 superman can beat DD at the cost of his life. You should 1st prove that death of superman is exactly the same event that happened.

@wittywally: Wonder woman is weak,of course,I dont know why you doubt it,please check her feats thread,99% is rubbish

Wonderwoman just lacks feat. I beleive it was already stated in an interview that SM/WW will end, its just a matter of when. Even if they end the relationship next month and if Azzarello don't change his approach in the coming comics of WW. then you will still see WW as weak because Azz just doesn't like putting feats in his WW comics.

This is not a powerful couple.Powerful only Superman. Wonder Woman weakling.

For some reason. Many of the people that hate this comics isn't a native english speaker. You can even see in the title of their threads like "As you think, what comic book of DC can shortly close?" or their post in any SM/WW threads.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:

Great cover; enjoying what I've seen of this series, beginning with issue #2. Hope her own book picks up the pace a little and starts resembling this book.

you celebrating a cover that shows WW defeated and superman doing the job,whi it doesn't surprise me?,oh yes,because you want her to be weak.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wittywally: You are right,I'm dont read New 52 ww comic anymore,I'm leave Azz's run

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wittywally:then what is azz doing if he doesn't like to put some feats?,wonder woman didn't get her fan base for being a princess in a soup opera series about gods,he is not writting a comic about a powerful,kind and caring warrior,he is writting a boring drama about gods.

WonderWomanFan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azzarello fans, where were ya? Where are you guys at. Some of his supporters said they like the direction she was going with under him, but TBH I don't even know what that is. Some people have been saying that Azzarello was focusing more on Diana's characterization, but some felt like she was a secondary character in her own books. And I still don't agree with the demi-goddess thing as to me, that only really made her storyline more complicated that it needed to be.

What exactly has been done to improve her character, as of recently?

Wittywally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Wittywally

@wittywally:then what is azz doing if he doesn't like to put some feats?,wonder woman didn't get her fan base for being a princess in a soup opera series about gods,he is not writting a comic about a powerful,kind and caring warrior,he is writting a boring drama about gods.

Huh? 'm just answering Powerwoman. He keeps saying that they should break up SM/WW because it's making WW weak. I just said that even if they break them up, if azzarello doesn't change the way he runs WW then she'd still lack feats that powerwoman wants to consider her stong.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

Huh? 'm just answering Powerwoman. He keeps saying that they should break up SM/WW because it's making WW weak. I just said that even if they break them up, if azzarello doesn't change the way he runs WW then she'd still lack feats that powerwoman wants to consider her stong.

to be honest,no writter from the new 52 cares to show feats for WW,show her as the top tier she used to be,so far,the whole new 52 has been very bad with WW when it comes to her position as a powerhouse.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By PowerWoman

@wittywally: No,I dont belive New 52 wonder woman is normal wonder woman,She isnt wonder woman for me,I dont know who is she,wonder woman never so weak like her

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#113  Edited By TDK_1997

This cover is hilarious.Three Kryptonians mid-air dancing while an Amazon is sleeping below them because she is tired of their bullsh*t dancing. :P

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By whygamespot

@wittywally said:

@gokuwarrior said:

I think PowerWoman was just really pissed off because of how the writers treat WW, not because he/she hates WW. And you are absolutely right, if Azz really cares about WW, he should show it QUICK. At least show us some good feats against Strife, Apollo, FB, whomever! Or some strategic planning talents, for example, seeing through some trick of Strife's and stop being foolin' around. I don't think Azz is even trying...

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hastalavista:powerwoman likes WW,but hates what the new 52 has done with her so far.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By PowerWoman

@wittywally said:

@gokuwarrior said:

I think PowerWoman was just really pissed off because of how the writers treat WW, not because he/she hates WW. And you are absolutely right, if Azz really cares about WW, he should show it QUICK. At least show us some good feats against Strife, Apollo, FB, whomever! Or some strategic planning talents, for example, seeing through some trick of Strife's and stop being foolin' around. I don't think Azz is even trying...

@hastalavista:powerwoman likes WW,but hates what the new 52 has done with her so far.

True friends

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman should break up with WW saying that his world is too dangerous for her and he does not want to see her hurt(she was too weak)

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By PowerWoman

@johnni_kun said:

@dernman said:

@toplel: I'd argue the validity of that over a year issue but that is neither here nor there at the moment.

The reaction isn't justified not even a little bit. Covers are misleading attention getters that cannot be depended on to represent what goes on in the book. The reactions are straight up ridiculous.

It may not be justified but the logic is sound. Wonder Woman in the past issue has been...... quite underwhelming, to say the least. I think that it is a fair assumption considering Soule's writing.

Past 2 issues? I thought I already answered this in the other topic. WW was beat by DD. We still don't know how new52 superman will do against DD, new52 superman is scared of DD. DD might 1 hit KO superman in the future. Apollo send superman flying with a casual slap in issue2 while superman just knock apollo out of his feet with a full punch(superman even said he won't hold back against him) and apollo quickly recovered.

@dernman said:

People are seriously over reacting to a cover.

This. Like I posted earlier.

For starters. cover doesn't usually depict what would happen in the comics.

No Caption Provided

2nd, stop saying DD beating Diana means WW is weak. She lost that fight because it's doomsday. New52 Superman is scared of DD. We don't know how the new52 heroes will perform against doomsday other than Diana

And if death of superman is going to be brought up to show that new52 superman can beat DD at the cost of his life. You should 1st prove that death of superman is exactly the same event that happened.

@powerwoman said:

@wittywally: Wonder woman is weak,of course,I dont know why you doubt it,please check her feats thread,99% is rubbish

Wonderwoman just lacks feat. I beleive it was already stated in an interview that SM/WW will end, its just a matter of when. Even if they end the relationship next month and if Azzarello don't change his approach in the coming comics of WW. then you will still see WW as weak because Azz just doesn't like putting feats in his WW comics.

@superwondy said:

This is not a powerful couple.Powerful only Superman. Wonder Woman weakling.

For some reason. Many of the people that hate this comics isn't a native english speaker. You can even see in the title of their threads like "As you think, what comic book of DC can shortly close?" or their post in any SM/WW threads.

Wonderwoman just lacks feat.

Lol,over 3 years ago...0 feat

Avatar image for prettywonderboy
    prettywonderboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By prettywonderboy

I just a got a tweet from tony daniel. I kind of complained about this particular cover.. he told me not to worry and that cover wasnt supposed to be shown for a reason. He also said that wonder woman is kicking major ass in that issue! :)

Im just so happy!

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sanohibiki: Why going to the "storm"?

I dont know why,because that was very clear new 52 wonder woman is weak,she was weak,before years I said she was weak,people dont listen,they are tell me in the S/W wonder woman would be have some good feats,then..prove they are wrong

I'm always right,let us waiting this one

1. Maybe you remember my opinion about whole “WW<<<<<<<<SM”. As long as DC wouldn’t release official confirmation that Diana weaker than Clark, I am going to explain seemed difference in their power levels by usual fluctuations between different titles.

2. I never judge comics by their respective covers. That practically guaranteed way to make some false impression, since cover usually exaggerates or downplays some scene from overall plotline.

3. I don’t know what going to be plot of SM/WW #5. For example, if both Zod and Faora ambushed Diana while she was alone in Fortress, then I see such outcome (cover) pretty logical. And if we actually judging by cover, then in next issue she will ok and going to kick at very least Faora’s ass (actually, get beat down – get better – beat your opponent is a pretty common motive in comics, in Superman’s titles, for example, that’s happens practically every second issue).

No Caption Provided

Johnni_Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just a got a tweet from tony daniel. I kind of complained about this particular cover.. he told me not to worry and that cover wasnt supposed to be shown for a reason. He also said that wonder woman is kicking major ass in that issue! :)

Im just so happy!

Wonder Woman kicks major ass in that issue......... but, then gets overwhelmed, then Superman saves her.....

I don't what to be pessimistic......so maybe I going to be wrong.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman said:

I dont know why,because that was very clear new 52 wonder woman is weak,she was weak,before years I said she was weak,people dont listen,they are tell me in the S/W wonder woman would be have some good feats,then..prove they are wrong

1. Maybe you remember my opinion about whole “WW<<<<<<<<SM”. As long as DC wouldn’t release official confirmation that Diana weaker than Clark, I am going to explain seemed difference in their power levels by usual fluctuations between different titles.

2. I never judge comics by their respective covers. That practically guaranteed way to make some false impression, since cover usually exaggerates or downplays some scene from overall plotline.

3. I don’t know what going to be plot of SM/WW #5. For example, if both Zod and Faora ambushed Diana while she was alone in Fortress, then I see such outcome (cover) pretty logical. And if we actually judging by cover, then in next issue she will ok and going to kick at very least Faora’s ass (actually, get beat down – get better – beat your opponent is a pretty common motive in comics, in Superman’s titles, for example, that’s happens practically every second issue).

No Caption Provided

I'm like Pre-crisis comic book,from my knowledge,In the Pre-crisis,DC most powerful woman is Supergirl,not wonder woman,she can move earth-size of planet,easily throw half of planets with one hand,built a GIANT planet in front of star(in the scan,this planet look like 2/3 star of size) ,knock out the moon like football ,blow out HUGE rock cross another GALAXY,restrike our SUN,FTL,through time back past,follow with superman,when superman faster than lnfinite,withstand quasar(more than entire galaxy energy)and back silver age,she was absolute invulnerability too,and she as strong as PC superman by a strong testing

So,Wonder woman isnt/never as powerful as superman,until Pre-52,DC changed it,Pre-52 wonder woman is powerful,yes,but superman still more powerful than her,no matter wonder woman fans what points,most of people still belive SG,PG is stronger than wonder woman

I agree,S/W#5 it's just cover,but why I'm so pessimistic?because I dont see why she cant lose,through over 2 years

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By PowerWoman

PC superman blow out star,PC shazam throw oversize star,PC supergirl built a GIANT planet in front of star almost as big as 2/3 of star of size,PC superman blow out earth,PC shazam move planet,mary marvel move world,PC supergirl throw planets,PC captaion marvel JR move earth

There is most powerful feats from Pre-crisis,Supergirl and mary marvel both was most powerful woman in DC,until Pre-52

MilaZzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@milazzz said:

And there we go again with @powerwoman saying that WW is weak. Sometimes I think you are being paid to come here and spew the crap ever. You do not get tired, no? I think if you do not say at least 50 times per day that WW is weak and Superman is stronger than Jesus Christ, you do not sleep well at night, right?

Why?I can do this over 10 years,i think,until DC prove I'm wrong,i dont stop

Just curious: what is your age? Has more than 11?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@milazzz said:
    @powerwoman said:

@milazzz said:

And there we go again with @powerwoman saying that WW is weak. Sometimes I think you are being paid to come here and spew the crap ever. You do not get tired, no? I think if you do not say at least 50 times per day that WW is weak and Superman is stronger than Jesus Christ, you do not sleep well at night, right?

Why?I can do this over 10 years,i think,until DC prove I'm wrong,i dont stop

Just curious: what is your age? Has more than 11?

Sorry,I'm a grow woman

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By SanoHibiki

@powerwoman:

from my knowledge,In the Pre-crisis,DC most powerful woman is Supergirl

I take your word about it, because I don’t read Pre-Crisis Comics. They are too full of some strange moments and complete disregard of physics for me. But now we don’t talking about Pre-Crisis, we talking about New-52 now, don’t we?

So,Wonder woman isnt/never as powerful as superman

I never said that WW equal to Superman in strength, I have opinion that she only slightly less powerful that he (not in many times, unlike what many people says in New-52), but she can compensate for it with her superior martial proves. SG should be weaker than WW right now, but when she grows up to be adult Kryptonian woman, she will equal to Di. That’s my ideal stance of things in DC Universe.

because I dont see why she cant lose,through over 2 years

Sorry, I didn’t understand meaning of this sentence. If we judge by cover, she lost, or you wanted to say – “why she can’t let loose on her enemies and wipe floor with them”?

P.S. About whole “Superman stronger then Olympian gods” debate. There some nice preview of SM/WW #3. I already told everyone in past – ether that was colossal amount of sun energy (practically first sun-dipping in New-52), or it was god-like energy essence of Apollo, but we have official confirmation. In New-52 Superman admitted that he never was stronger that in that moment.

No Caption Provided

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sanohibiki: I dont know why you said you just I take your word about it?I POST them,I post scans,did you not see them???

Sorry for bad enligh,I MEAN,New 52 wonder woman look like isnt powerful enough to fight a superman-level charater,because she was lacks feat.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wittywally:

I beleive it was already stated in an interview that SM/WW will end, its just a matter of when.

Say, that was Jeoff Johns’ interview (“their relationship will end badly”) or some other, which I don’t know about?

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

I dont know why you said you just I take your word about it?I POST them,I post scans,did you not see them???

Well, for the first, you didn’t post Pre-Crisis WW feats, and second, I didn’t like Pre-Crisis comics. It’s practically torture for me to read them – feats included (such blatant disregard of physics and common sense repels me). So, no, I didn't read them.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PC superman blow out star,PC shazam throw oversize star,PC supergirl built a GIANT planet in front of star almost as big as 2/3 of star of size,PC superman blow out earth,PC shazam move planet,mary marvel move world,PC supergirl throw planets,PC captaion marvel JR move earth

There is most powerful feats from Pre-crisis,Supergirl and mary marvel both was most powerful woman in DC,until Pre-52

@powerwoman:

I dont know why you said you just I take your word about it?I POST them,I post scans,did you not see them???

Well, for the first, you didn’t post Pre-Crisis WW feats, and second, I didn’t like Pre-Crisis comics. It’s practically torture for me to read them – feats included (such blatant disregard of physics and common sense repels me). So, no, I didn't read them.

I post them again,READ IT

So?Pre-52 wonder woman isnt even close Pre-crisis superman or supergirl

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

I post them again,READ IT

I read these feats (through I hate reading SA comics). You posted feats of Superman, Supergirl, Shazam and Mary Marvel. I didn’t find any Pre-Crisis Wonder Woman’s feats here, so I wouldn’t know was she stronger than SA Supergirl or not.

Pre-52 wonder woman isnt even close Pre-crisis superman or supergirl

Why exactly should I compare Post-Crisis Diana with Pre-Crisis SM or SG? SA characters are overpowered to the ultimate level, PC Superman outclass his modern counterpart in every way in many, many times. No-one from New-52 or Pre-52 would be even remotely close to SA powerhouses.

Johnni_Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Johnni_Kun
    @sanohibiki said:

P.S. About whole “Superman stronger then Olympian gods” debate. There some nice preview of SM/WW #3. I already told everyone in past – ether that was colossal amount of sun energy (practically first sun-dipping in New-52), or it was god-like energy essence of Apollo, but we have official confirmation. In New-52 Superman admitted that he never was stronger that in that moment.

No Caption Provided

Yeah, but that's the problem. The writer makes up some bs for Superman to look good. But, when it comes to Wonder Woman, he falls short. I don't care if he brings logic to it, because that easy to do when writing. I have problem of how one sided it been so far. It's still early, so that why I haven't went on a killing spree. However, I want to see Wonder Woman be benefited from the writing, instead of just Superman. The book is just so.......meh...currently.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By PowerWoman

@sanohibiki said:

No Caption Provided

Yeah, but that's the problem. The writer makes up some bs for Superman to look good. But, when it comes to Wonder Woman, he falls short. I don't care if he brings logic to it, because that easy to do when writing. I have problem of how one sided it been so far. It's still early, so that why I haven't went on a killing spree. However, I want to see Wonder Woman be benefited from the writing, instead of just Superman. The book is just so.......meh...currently.

I agree with you,that what I think,the comic name is"superman/wonder woman",but look like it's just another superman comic book,wonder woman just supporting role

Doctor_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toplel said:

That is hilarious. Diana is sleeping while Superman tries to run in the air, Faora is dancing midair and Zod is doing, something. What's also funny is how it kinda sums up both their roles in the book so far.

Yep, this book needs a new artist pronto.

Doctor_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toplel said:

@doctor_zero: Ballsy, going against Daniels, but I agree. He is unimaginative and generic and does absolutely terrible poses.

Huh, really? Didn't know he was that popular. I like aspects of his art, but his storytelling leaves a lot to be desired.

Yeilin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toplel said:

That is hilarious. Diana is sleeping while Superman tries to run in the air, Faora is dancing midair and Zod is doing, something. What's also funny is how it kinda sums up both their roles in the book so far.

*Chuckles*

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman said:

No Caption Provided

Where have you found this image? is it the cover of Supes/ww # 6?

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By SanoHibiki

@toptom:

Where have you found this image? is it the cover of Supes/ww # 6?

Sorry, can’t remember where exactly I found it. I think it was from Tony Daniel’s facebook, but I am not sure. Your second question - I think yes.

No Caption Provided

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sanohibiki: I don't want to let my voice like hater,but Pre-crisis wonder woman isnt too powerful,Here,I'm creater a thread

http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman/4005-2048/forums/pre-crisis-wonder-woman-feats-thread-1466864/

Check them

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

I’ll check that thread somewhat later (got some things to do). And, by the way, you don’t sound like hater – you sound like fan who wants for one of her favorite characters some improvement in PL.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sanohibiki: Yeah,that what I think,I just said wonder woman as strong as Golden age superman,until into silver age,superman get more and more crazy level,wonder woman isnt follow with him

But it's ok,I have see DC have been improvements wonder woman In Pre-52,but In the New 52,I'm lost,I dont know who is she,but I'm sure she not wonder woman

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

First off covers don't mean anything. A variant cover for JLA 9 had Martian Manhunter fighting Superman-who wasn't even in that issue. Also I'm sure Wonder Woman will get spotlight soon enough.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colanicole: If wonder woman will get spotlight,even that was true,why so many people feeling depressed when they are read this?

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@colanicole: If wonder woman will get spotlight,even that was true,why so many people feeling depressed when they are read this?

Because they have 3 pages of you moaning about something that might never happen?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By PowerWoman

@powerwoman said:

Because they have 3 pages of you moaning about something that might never happen?

Sure,no one moaning that

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?477178-Full-image-for-Superman-Wonder-Woman-5

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?474718-Superman-Wonder-Woman-5-Cover

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The over reactions in this thread are pure fanboyism/girlism and it's ridiculous.

People complaining because Doomsday wrecked Diana? Guess what, he "KILLED" Superman. Not even Superman can take the beast and people expect Diana to take him out despite NEVER having encountered him before? Sometimes these complaints are just too much to handle.

And it's JUST a cover that clearly depicts Diana getting blind sighted or ganged up by a small army of trained Kryptonian SOLDIERS. But of course people expect her to be able to take out no one, not two, but THREE Supermen.

I'm sorry but some of you people are so anti-SM/WW that you try to make the most ridiculous judgements to prove why they shouldn't have a book together. Soule has been killing it and has been portraying both characters amazingly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.