wonder woman does have plenty of weakness.

#1 Edited by lifeofvibe (3487 posts) - - Show Bio

List

1.scarecrow gas

2,silicon gas once inhaled will clog your lungs and probably choke to death (its harsh but should be mentioned)

3.somebody sneaking behind her then poking her eyes

Find any other weaknesses other then piercing the skin and also tell me if I'm wrong about any of them

#2 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: wonder woman has shown to be invulnerable against poison,they can't kill her,and drugs,and silicon gas?,she has super durability her internal organs are super durable too,and for somebody to sneak behind her and pok her eyes,that person would need flash level of speed and superman's level of strength,but she has been able to fight blind so probably the poor guy will get killed even if he has the power level to do that.

she is vulnerable against piercing weapons,that's her only weakness,but with her super speed,she blocks them all the time.

#3 Edited by lifeofvibe (3487 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: try again even superman had trouble when he inhaled it he had heat up is body to make it go away the silicon gas.

oh and silicon gas ugh just look it up! why donta?

#4 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with Gokuwarrior. None of those things would hurt most incarnations of WW.

#5 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: that is not a weakness,something that can hurt you because it's powerful enough to do so it's no a weakness,a weakness is something that a character is specially vulnerable against,and she has super breath,she has used it against all types of toxic gas,somrtimes she even used her super speed to make the lasso work as a fan and make an special gas go away,she has many way to handle that.

wonder woman's only weakness is piercing weapons.

#6 Posted by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: wonder woman has shown to be invulnerable against poison,they can't kill her,and drugs,and silicon gas?,she has super durability her internal organs are super durable too,and for somebody to sneak behind her and pok her eyes,that person would need flash level of speed and superman's level of strength,but she has been able to fight blind so probably the poor guy will get killed even if he has the power level to do that.

she is vulnerable against piercing weapons,that's her only weakness,but with her super speed,she blocks them all the time.

This

#7 Edited by youmessinwithme (1188 posts) - - Show Bio

she also has super breath so she could probably just blow all the silicon out.

and that's just a low showing for superman he can survive in Super high pressure and no pressure environments as well as without air so he doesn't need to breath, and in places as hostile as....the sun.

#8 Edited by dmessmer (365 posts) - - Show Bio

I imagine inhaling the gas could have an effect, but we know she can go underwater and into space without a problem, so as long as she knew the gas was coming she could hold her breath. A lot of versions of the character have also shown that she's vulnerable to her own lasso, so if someone managed to steal it it could then be used against her.

I know this runs the risk of turning this thread into an "I hate Azzarello" discussion, but in the most recent issue it says that Wonder Woman was suffering internal bleeding that could have killed her, which suggests that her organs are vulnerable and that blunt attacks can harm them if they are extreme enough.

Where I imagine her greatest weaknesses to be, though, would be in more emotional/ethical terms. If someone could show her the full range of human suffering condensed into one overwhelming image or feeling, or if someone could prove that her values are the source of death and destruction or something like that, that would probably hurt her more than anything physical. Her belief in the potential of humanity, while not something I would call a "weakness," is nevertheless her greatest source of vulnerability.

#10 Edited by lifeofvibe (3487 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by lifeofvibe (3487 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@dmessmer: her organs aren't vulnerable if the forst born hurt them would be because he was powerful enough to do so,even superman's organs can bleed if someone with enough power attack him.

#13 Posted by dmessmer (365 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: My point was really just that they aren't invulnerable.

#14 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@dmessmer: nobody is invulnerable,superman and his organs aren't invulnerable either,they can be hurt if the attack is powerful enough to do so,invulnerability means that nothing can hurt you,nothig at all,and that isn't the case for superman,wonder woman,etc.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.