Wonder Woman Comics

Posted by saoakden (1051 posts) - - Show Bio

Just out of curiosity, are the Wonder Woman comics any good? I'm just curious if she has any good storylines or the worth the time and money to read and buy.

It doesn't matter what time period their from. It could be from The Golden, Silver, Bronze, or Modern age of comics or even the New 52 Wonder Woman. I'm just curious that's all.

#1 Posted by Renchamp (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, she's made it this far for a reason. I'd suggest asking Razzatazz. She's our resident WW lover.

#2 Posted by RazzaTazz (9647 posts) - - Show Bio

I am indeed, I didnt realize you were looking for the whole history, in addition to the list I sent you you might be interested in the dlightly fluffy final 30 issues or so of the first volume and the mod girl period was also fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.