Wonder Woman comic issues

#1 Posted by creole (229 posts) - - Show Bio

What tradepaper back issue, do wonder woman having her own City. and is the art work Good or Bad?

#2 Posted by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it was in the John Byrne run but that was pretty much it. The artwork was very much like how it was on his run on superman.

#3 Posted by creole (229 posts) - - Show Bio

Was it a few years back? i'm trying to find it on amazon.

#4 Posted by jphulk26 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@creole: Don´t. Its not great. Its stupid because giving her, her own city was a really good idea, but future writers didn´t keep it. Really silly, it was Gateway City. If you really do want to buy it though its on DC online digital comics, but i´d stick with Rucka or Gail Simone "The Circle".

On another issue, please have a look at this post, and share it if you like the idea

http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman/29-2048/vote-for-ww-on-justice-league-battle-forum-make-sure-she-wins/92-749335/#9

Thanks.

#5 Posted by RazzaTazz (9679 posts) - - Show Bio

You mean Gateway City I guess and not when she had Themyscira as a floating center of learning?

#6 Posted by creole (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@jphulk26: Ok thanks, I have thought about getting The circle. now i might have to?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.