Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8717 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wonder woman beyond

Skewer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Skewer

In the batman beyond two part episode the call we got a glimpse if the futuristic justice league. In the DVD commentaries Bruce timm stated that wonder woman was meant to appear in the episode but was unable to due to legal reasons so it went to big barda. Right now I imagine that Diana has moved to being an ambassador and passed on the mantle to either Donna Troy or Cassie. As for where Bruce and Diana stand now I prefer to keep a mystery. What are your thoughts?

4_color_image

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By 4_color_image

I would love to see Diana introduced into the Beyond universe but I was happy Barda was used as a stand-in. I always felt she was the New Gods version of Diana & loved how they used to spar. I hope Barda shows up in the upcoming WW arch with Orion.

Skewer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Skewer

I just hope that it's doesn't become another cop out. I'm already disappointed with how they executed nightwing's debute into the beyond universe. The plot holes there were massive.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By z3ro180

@Skewer: how and when did he come into the beyond titles?

Adnan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Adnan

Wait, didn't the entire JLU bar Superman and Batman die before the events of Batman Beyond? I remember hearing that somewhere.

Skewer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Skewer

You mean the Jlu episode when they time travel to both the wild west and the beyond era. Those events were undone at the end of the episode.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.