Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8807 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wonder Woman Ares Action Scene

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jphulk26

I was hoping some of my friends on the site can look at this first draft of an action scene between Ares and Diana. I just want to know what you think of the tone I´m going for. This is not going to appear in the script so I hoped you could just comment on the tone, please :)

Just a brief description of what has happened before this:

I´m sorry. There´s no tool to embed the script. We start off after Diana has arrived in Mans World, she´s here to discover how Steve was able to break through the mystical barrier that has hidden the Amazons from Mans World for 3 thousand years. Hippolyta is afraid that Man again plans to invade Themyscira and has sent her finest warrior to investigate. Unfortunately for her, her most skilled warrior was her own daughter. Diana has been in Mans World one night discovering that it was not what she was raised to believe, as violent, corrupt and constantly at war; in fact she´s enjoying the city. The skyscrapers, the mass of humanity, the immensity of it all excites her, but she is about to get a reality check, when an old enemy resurfaces in Mans World.

All feedback, positive or negative welcome.

The Scene:

INT. LAURIE TREVORS APPARTMENT - LIVING ROOM - MORNING

Steve Trevor is back in the apartment. He's asleep on the couch. His lap-top open, with a picture of BAKUNIN in ANGOLA, with some military figure.

DISSOLVE TO:

INT. LAURIE TREVORS APPARTMENT - MOTHERS BEDROOM - CONTINUOUS

Laurie lays in bed fully dressed, as if she just passed out as soon as she got back. She slowly opens her eyes, when from the other room we hear a groan of pain O.S. Laurie comes to.

DISSOLVE TO:

INT. LAURIE TREVORS APPARTMENT LAURIES BEDROOM CONTINUOUS 72

Diana is in bed, curled up, hand palming her brow. Groaning, Hangover tormenting her, LAURIE enters, Diana eyes Laurie, who is holding a cup of water. She sits beside Diana ---

DIANA (Pain. Hangover.)

Hera help me! Am I dying? I feel like some demon has crawled into my head, and decided upon settling there!

LAURIE TREVOR (Can't help snigger)

Don't tell me, you've never had a hangover... have you darling? --- Here drink this, you'll feel better!

Diana greedily drinks the water.

CUT TO: INT. LAURIE TREVORS APPARTMENT - LIVING ROOM - CONTINUOUS

DIANA walks down the stairs of the apartment, looking worst for wear, supported by LAURIE.

DIANA

World... Too... bright...

(Squints eyes)

DIANA sees STEVE sleep on the couch. As STEVE rolls over, a picture falls from one of his folders. DIANA go to pick up the picture when STEVE wakes up animated by DIANA ́S arrival gets up to meet her, but jerks back from smell of alcohol.

Looks at LAURIE disapprovingly, DIANA gives STEVE a cheeky smile.

STEVE TREVOR What did you do?

LAURIE TREVOR (Naughty)

Girl's night out! We took it easy I swear... She only kissed 3 boys, 4 tops.

(Steve not amused) ) I'll make coffee shall I?

STEVE TREVOR
    Look Diana, there's something you

need to see, it's urgent.

DIANA Can it wait? ...

STEVE TREVOR Can't angel. Sit.

(They sit on the couch) Do you know this man?

Diana looks at the screen, speechless, her eyes widen.

DIANA
    Where Steve? Where did you get this

picture from?

STEVE TREVOR
    When I was at base, they traced

this man to Themyscira. He's a wanted criminal here. A joint task force plan to take him down in Turkey at ... hours... Time.

DIANA How long is that?

(Steve thinks)
    HOW LONG IS THAT STEVE?

Diana by now seems completely sobered by the situation.

STEVE TREVOR Nearly, 11 hours.

DIANA Can we get there?

STEVE TREVOR
    In the phantom sure, but he's one

man.

DIANA
    He is no man Steve, he is the soul

of all Earthly Mascres in Flesh. The War God. If your men confront him, they will be confronting death itself. They are all in grave danger.

STEVE TREVOR
    Come on! Ain't nobody that bad...

These guys are highly trained---

BY NOW DIANA STANDS UP, READY

DIANA
    He is not bad - he is evil incarnate... Imagine a God, whose sole mission it is to propagate terror and hate.

Whose power grows incrementally as he incites the cruelest, basest, and most detestable sentiments of war. We starved him the source of his power on Paradise Island, but here in Mans World, Ares will not relent until the whole Earth is one shadowy mass grave. He is more powerful than anything any mortal army has ever faced.

Laurie enters, coffee in hand, surprised by the dark turn the conversation has taken.

LAURIE TREVOR
    Still want coffee? Or should I? --

DIANA and TREVOR look at LAURIE, who looks out of her depth.

STEVE TREVOR (stunned)

They said, everywhere Bakunin went war broke out. He's been arms trafficking, mainly working out of Africa dealing small fire arms to Death squads, drug barons, rogue regi... Your telling the truth aren ́t you? (Confused) what ́s your relation to him?

DIANA
    He was a prisoner on Paradise

Island, who murdered my sister, now his life is forfeit. Take me to him before it's too late.

STEVE TREVOR
    Hey, I've seen you do all that

fancy stuff... but this guy sounds way too dangerous, for you to be going in all vengeful badass. We need to call in more ---

DIANA
    It was not a request Steve ---

STEVE TREVOR
    Hey I know you've got training, but

If I have to subdue you ---

LAURIE TREVOR
    Um, Steve, I think you might wanna -

--
    (Thinks a second)

Actually, I kinda wanna see this.

STEVE TREVOR
    Hey Laurie, I can handle this OK...

Look angel, if I have to stop you for your own good, well --- I'm highly trained, and let's face it you're a woman, I'm a man --

Diana comes in quick stunning STEVE TREVOR mid-speech, and taking him down in an embarrassing yet elegant way. Diana pins him to ground. LAURIE begins to laugh hysterically.

DIANA
    ---And quite the man you are.

STEVE TREVOR

Laurie, shut the hell up. She caught me by surprise alright. OK! Good trick angel. Try that when I'm ready.

DIANA LETS HIM UP, SIGNALLING HIM TO “BRING IT”.

STEVE TREVOR
    You sure, cause I don ́t wanna have

to do this.

STEVE, does a couple of moves which DIANA blocks easily, before performing the exact same move on him again and pinning him to the ground. Laurie can't hold in the giggles.

DIANA (smiles)

You've performed well Steve Trevor, but you are defeated --- Angel.

(winks at him)

DIANA (CONT’D)
    Now trust me, take me, I can save

them. I can save your people.

STEVE GETS UP. DUSTS HIMSELF OFF.

STEVE TREVOR
    You know I was just testing you,

right?... Need to be sure you were prepared... Well OK, you can come... You can come with me... I'm in-charge, but you can come.

DIANA Thank you! Steve.

STEVE TREVOR No problem!

DIANA and LAURIE amused by his attempt at leadership. FADE OUT:

EXT. PIER - OCEANA BAY - GATEWAY CITY HARBOR - DAWN

DIANA and STEVE in black army fatigues, walk to uncover The Phantom. They pass HOMELESS MAN they encountered when DIANA arrived.

DIANA
    Are you sure my other attire not

more suitable for this mission?

STEVE TREVOR
    No we need to get in the command

tent, so we can do this quick and quiet.

HOMELESS MAN TO DIANA:

HOMELESS MAN
    I like your other outfit better.

DIANA SMILES.

HOMELESS MAN
    You're not from here. I know so. So

why, you come here?

DIANA

I think to help.

Smiles again at him and puts hand comfortingly on his shoulder. He smiles back.

CUT TO:

PHANTOM takes off into the sky, cloaking as it does. HOMELESS MAN waves goodbye.

HOMELESS MAN (In Russian) )

<Goodluck Angel>

EXT. THE DISTRICT, TURKEY - NIGHT

FADE OUT:

The District is a Dark shady Black market for Weapons and other illegal items, a shadowy hideaway for back door deals and undisclosed meetings.

INT. DISTRICT WAREHOUSE

Bakunin is in a meeting with a Turkish warlord GULTAN HAZAN late 40's. They are sitting at a table with several armed men around them. Bakunin has a briefcase in hand. Standing behind Bakunin as his protection, THEBES and KAIGAN. GULTAN HAZAN opens the briefcase. Bakunin seems hopelessly outnumbered by Gultans Men.

GULTEN HAZAN
    This is serious Gear here. What you

want for this Cargo?

BAKUNIN
    50 Million -- and the microchips.

GULTAN HAZAN
    This is a heavy cost. Especially

now I throw in state of the art missile guidance Systems.

BAKUNIN
    It's what we discussed.

GULTAN HAZAN laughs in a threatening manner. Looking at his men, surrounding Bakunin. Bakunin doesn't flinch.

EXT. DISTRICT WAREHOUSE - NIGHT

Outside the warehouse a voice over a walkie talkie gives instructions over heard through Alpha Squad and Bravo Team ́s earpieces. Two squads, readied outside the Warehouse, One in position to enter the building and the other covering exit points of the building.

SQUAD LEADER Is everyone in position?

ALPHA TEAM LEADER Alpha Set! Ready to breech Squad

Leader, on your mark.

BRAVO TEAM LEADER
    Bravo Set! Covering Exits and Alpha

Team.

SQUAD LEADER Where is my air support?

BLACKBIRD PILOT
    Ravens in the air. Ten seconds out

waiting for instructions.

SQUAD LEADER Ground Support?

HUMVEE DRIVER
    Wolves lying in wait. Five seconds

out, waiting for instructions.

SQUAD LEADER
    Alright men we have one shot at

this. Make it count. The target name is Bakunin, we want him alive. You have your orders. Alpha Team! Get ready to breech in ten mics. I want this quick and quiet.

Alpha team enters the building using the catwalks. Steve and Diana runs into the command tent.

SQUAD LEADER (CONT’D) (CONT'D)

What the hell is this? Why are you here?

STEVE
    Major! You need to move your men

out. There all dead if they go in there.

SQUAD LEADER
    What are you on drugs? This is my

operation hotshot. We have everything covered, now get the hell outta my tent.

STEVE
    With all due respect, you have no

idea what you're dealing with. I have new Intel on the...

DIANA (O.S)

Enough!
    Steve looks around and Diana is nowhere to be seen.

STEVE
    Goddamit Angel, where the hell are

you?
    Steve goes after her.

Diana is on her way to the building wearing one of the task forces helmets to sneak in behind alpha team.

INT. DISTRICT WAREHOUSE

Back in the warehouse. Bakunin is still talking to the Warlord unaware of the impending exfiltration.

GULTAN HAZAN
    You know, in the village I come

from, when I was little boy, I learnt the hard way that a man in this business always needs family to protect him.

Shows Bakunin a number of stab wounds under his shirt. BAKUNIN smiles.

GULTAN HAZAN (CONT’D)(CONT'D) To come and hold a man to ransom

for 50 million with so little backup is an insult and a fool's errand Mr. Bakunin.

BAKUNIN Your right!

As BAKUNIN says this all of GULTAN HAZAN ́S men turn their guns on GULTAN HAZAN. BAKUNIN takes a diamond out his pocket and flicks it GULTAN ́S way.

BAKUNIN (CONT’D) Turns out diamonds are an

overworked and underpaid foot soldiers best friend... Your brother is the new head of the Hazan Crime Syndicate. He and your girlfriend will be married two weeks from now. Your son will call him father. And as for me - your brother and I; well -- Let's just say we see eye to eye.

While BAKUNIN is talking to GULTAN Alpha Team moves on GULTAN's perimeter guards. Splitting into two teams. Team A takes out the catwalk guards while Team B take out the guards watching the exits. DIANA follows Team A to get a better look at BAKUNIN.

CUT BACK:

Tension fills the room as BAKUNIN and GULTAN HAZAN stare at each other, GULTAN ́S smug demeanor changes to one of unease. KAIGAN, walks behind GULTAN, who takes note.

ARES (GOD VOICE)

Your house... Your young, pretty trophy wife... All your bastard offspring... I know where they live, and my men shall visit them and pay their respects. But don ́t worry... I'll make sure no harm comes to them, so long as you live.

GULTAN HAZAN What happen to your voice?

CUT TO:

ARES
    I usually disguise it, but since

your dead in about 4 seconds anyway, it matters not.

GULTAN HAZAN WHAT YOU...

Before GULTAN can finish his sentence, KAIGAN snaps his neck with ease.

CUT TO:

Alpha team is surrounding the catwalks as ARES, THEBES and KAIGAN prepare to leave. One of the foot soldiers whispers something in BAKUNIN ́S ear.

ARES
    Get the microchips... I suspect we'll

be making a dramatic exit.

CUT TO: Alpha team is given the signal to take the target.

CUT BACK:

THEBES Time to go!

Diana taking advantage of the chaos jumps down from the catwalk a full two stories to the floor, just missing one of ARES men. Before she can give chase to ARES she is attacked by armed guards.

ARES AND HIS MEN EXIT, CARRYING BRIEFCASES.

GUARD 1 hits her on the helmet with the butt of his rifle breaking the visor on the helmet. This knocks Diana back into another guard that pushes her forward. Diana uses that momentum to lunge forward and punch the guard breaking his rifle in half. GUARD 2 then uses his rifle to hold Diana.

GUARD 2 surprises Diana lifts the rifle over her head with the guard still holding it and throws him with force into some crates. GUARD 1 comes in Diana takes his knee out as he tries to take her down, throwing her elbow into his chest as she does.

CUT BACK:

GUARD 3 attempts to take a shot at her.

DIANA!!

STEVE TREVOR

STEVE TREVOR shoots GUARD 3 who falls from the railing. TWO GUARDS rush Steve. Diana ́s on them in an instant, hitting one with a pressure point blow, he's out of it, then holding the other in an uncompromising position with arm twisted and fingers clinching his throat.

STEVE uses this moment to knock him out. DIANA and STEVE then look around. They are surrounded with about 15 ARMED GUARDS. ALPHA TEAM rushes the doors, throwing tear gas into the WAREHOUSE. THE whole place becomes a bullet factory.

ALPHA TEAM LEADER
    What's going on in there? Take them

down! BUT I WANT BAKUNIN alive.

Ares and posy head toward the door when three Task force troops point their guns at them. Bakunin nods at KAIGAN.

CLOSE-UP: THE WHITES IN KAIGAN ́S EYES BLACKEN, SO THEY LOOK LIKE ONE GIANT PUPIL.

0.9 Seconds, KAIGAN, darts forward, fist slams into the gut of one of Soldier 1, sending him flying several feet through one of the crates.

Next, one fluid motion, Sweeps soldier 2 off his feet, before he hit the ground KAIGAN delivers an axe kick. On impact, KAIGAN drives his foot into soldier 2 ́s gut. He's out.

Before soldier 3 has time to think he ́s been disarmed and KAIGAN holds the soldier's arm behind his back while pulling his hair back. Look of terror in his eyes.

Ares briskly moves toward soldier 3. Tears drip onto soldier 3 ́s cheek. He doesn ́t know what ́s coming. ARES stands in front of his victim.

ARES
    Fear! Is that indeed what I deserve

from you humans? Close-up: of Soldier 3 ́s face.

ARES (CONT’D) Worry not my child, all your

valorous acts shall be counted and judged, in the book of life.

Do not worry my child, your fear... your tears... your agony... Your cowardly conduct... All shall be recorded in the book of blood.

ARES punches through SOLDIER 3 ́s chest. Brief scream. CLOSE- UP SOLDIER 3 ́s eyes role back in his head, vacant. KAIGAN drops him to the ground. Blood pools, as ARES, KAIGAN and THEBES continue their exit from the compound.

DIANA and STEVE hide behind a crate as a hail of bullets and smoke from the tear gas cause mass confusion.

A grenade explodes nearby. ALPHA TEAM drops from Catwalk railing next to DIANA and STEVE.

ALPHA TEAM A
    Pull back, they ́ve got grenades.

STEVE pulls GAS MASK off ALPHA TEAM member as DIANA coughs up from the tear gas. He takes a breath from the GAS MASK, but seems more concerned with DIANA putting GAS MASK on her. She can breathe properly again. STEVE looks round the edge of crate. DIANA comes to her senses.

DIANA How many?

STEVE TREVOR I don ́t know. Can ́t ---

DIANA HOW MANY STEVE?

STEVE TREVOR Eight! Maybe nine left.

DIANA SPRINGS UP:

STEVE TREVOR
    DIANA WHAT YOU DOING?! STAY DOWN!

DIANA front flips on top of the crate. Then she leaps off the crate taking one badguy down with a Hurricanrana.

The rest scope her out for a second. This is a mistake she becomes a blur, a Flash.

She disarms and Subdues, 8 guards in about 3.2 Seconds. From our perspective we see only how the guards react, flying several feet backward, slamming hard to the ground, just fainting on the spot.

However the last bad guy we see what she does in normal. She just grabs his gun snaps it in half. He stares dumb founded, tries for a punch which she dodges. Grabs him by the lapels, spins him and throws him over a crate.

ALPHA TEAM A What the hell was that?

DIANA
    Steve come on, he's getting away.

DIANA throws STEVE the gas mask, but she has tunnel vision, continues in hot pursuit of ARES.

STEVE TREVOR What did you just do?

(Astounded. Follows her)

INT. DISTRICT WAREHOUSE EXIT -

ARES, and Posy walk up to the exit. 13 badguys guard the door. ARES/BAKUNIN points to 3 of them. BADGUYS look at ARES hand soaked in blood. He lifts it to one of their faces, bits of thick blood and human organ drip off it.

BAKUNIN (glaring at his hand)

Entrails.
    (Wipes hand off on badguy)

BAKUNIN (CONT’D)
    You 3! Get down there see who's

following us. The rest of you guard the door. I'm leaving.

BADGUY
    Sure you want to leave? We're

surrounded.

BAKUNIN
    Get out my way peasant.

EXITS THE BUILDING.

STEVE peers behind a crate watching ARES leave. As he does, a gun is pointed to his head, he moves back, with the barrel pressed against his forehead. Controlled Steve puts his hands up.

STEVE TREVOR
    I'm with Bakunin, Man! I'm with

Bakunin, just tryin' ta get out! The place has gone wild in there.

Now, two badguy patrol men have their guns pointed toward STEVE and DIANA.

PATROLMAN 1
    Maybe you are, maybe you aren't.

I'm sure boss don ́t mind you dead.

STEVE takes charge, grabbing PATROLMAN 1 by the arm and twisting him so he shoots his partner. In the same instant DIANA sidekicks PATROLMAN 2 he flies back as he landing hard on concrete. STEVE judo throws PATROLMAN 1 over his shoulder, punching him in the face for the knock-out.

P.O.V. Third BADGUY sees the scene and comes rushing in, not seeing who took care of his buddies. Gets to the edge of the crate and a hand comes out wrapped around his head.

Its DIANA ́S hand: she slams him into the crate for the finish.

STEVE TREVOR DAMN WOMAN!

Watches as the body gracefully falls to the ground.

DIANA
    Must you use that weapon? We

shouldn't kill these men there's another way.

STEVE TREVOR What the Amazon way?

DIANA
    I don ́t kill unless I have to.

STEVE TREVOR And ARES?!

DIANA
    As I said unless I have to.

STEVE glances behind crate, sees 10 armed to the teeth. Panics.

STEVE TREVOR
    Sorry angel, but I ain't sure this

is the right time to be discussing the moral downsides of modern warfare.

7 Alpha Team Agents enter from behind the crate. Seeing DIANA and shouting and pointing guns.

DIANA
    I think you're right.

EXT. DISTRICT WAREHOUSE - NIGHT

CUT TO:

As Bakunin exits the building Bravo team aims sniper rifles at his chest and two Blackbirds aim spotlights on him.

Bodies of bad guys lay slain, obviously in a shoot out with bravo team.

SQUAD LEADER V.O. Good job men. Bring him in.

ARES
    They presume to attack me with

weapons of war!! Mere instruments of my will!!

ARES looks up at the Blackbirds as his eyes turn blood red lifting his hand. Bakunin commands one Blackbird to fire on the TASK FORCE.

SQUAD LEADER
    TAKE COVER! TAKE COVER! What the

hell is going on?

BLACK BIRD PILOT
    It's not me sir. Jesus Christ! What

the hell is happening?!

ARES then commands BLACKBIRD TO run into the other. Both Blackbirds crash on the roof of the adjacent building wiping out bravo team.

The squad leader calls in the humvees to secure Bakunin.

A sniper shot hits Bakunin in the cheek, blood drips down his cheek before the wound instantly heals. Now his eyes glow more intensely red with rage.

SQUAD LEADER
    Hold your fire snipers, orders are

to take him in Alive! assholes. A number of HUMVEES approach ARES position.

INT. DISTRICT WAREHOUSE EXIT - APPROACHING DIANA AND STEVE.

ALPHA TEAM B
    HANDS UP! HANDS UP! HANDS UP!

STEVE TREVOR It's me, Captain Steve--

ALPHA TEAM B
    I said hands up, hands up!

A shot is taken at STEVE, DIANA runs in blocks it with bracelets.

STEVE TREVOR OK screw this.

STEVE throws a stun grenade in their direction, White Noise, ALPHA TEAM go flying back as STEVE takes DIANA in his arms and jumps through a window to avoid the blast radius. This alerts the badguys guarding the exit, who approach DIANA and STEVE in their dazed state.

As DIANA and STEVE roll out of the chaotic building five badguy watch them come to a stop. DIANA sees them but is helpless to defend her and STEVE. The five badguy line up to open fire on the two of them, when five shot ring off in the distance, the five badguy fall flat as STEVE sees a Bravo team member giving him the okay. DIANA, still dazed, goes looking for ARES.

EXT. DISRICT WAREHOUSE - CONTINUOUS

Bakunin commands the lead vehicle to turn its wheels and flip blocking the way for the other vehicles. The humvee just behind the lead is unable to stop in time and hits the turned over lead. As the Humvee sails through the air Bakunin and his men just stand there, unphased as The Humvee misses them by inches. The other Humvees continue toward Ares position. ARES HOLDS out his hand controlling all accept one, bringing them all to a screeching halt. HE then looks at THEBES.

ARES
    THEY DESECRATE HALLOWED BATTLE

GROUNDS WITH FEEBLE TACTICS! -- THEBES, END THEM. BURN THESE ANTS ALIVE!

(Cold, Sadistic)

INT. HUMVEE - CONTINUOUS

PASSANGER Drive man, drive!!

(Panicked. Said to driver)

THEBES eyes burn like molten fire, then through his black gloves flames rise. The fire emanating from his eyes begins charring his skin, which crackles from the burning.

The tissue under his skin becomes exposed burning like grilled meat. His gloves suddenly erupt to reveal his hands in skeletal form, burned and charred. As he does this we see the men in the Humvee. The car wheels spinning fast, but the cars are going nowhere.

THEBES then throws a number of fireballs in the direction of the Humvees causing them to explode on impact. One Humvee driver manages to escape before the explosion, but THEBES looks in his direction, and molten fire erupts from the ground beneath, as he seeming falls into an inferno screaming.

By this time the one lone driver in the front, brings his HUMVEE to a screeching halt as he nears the trio and bolts out toward Alpha Team. ARES casually walks toward the HUMVEE, with THEBES and KAIGAN. The trio enters it and KAIGAN speeds off. Driving passed the carnage smile as if this was just a joke to him.

CUT TO:

DIANA makes her way to the front of the building with STEVE finally recovered from the stun grenade. She see alone Humvee speeding off pass her. As she looks she sees Ares sitting Shotgun.

DIANA
    No ARES you will not getaway so

easily.

DIANA runs after the Humvee picking up speed as she goes. STEVE screams at DIANA to stop but she is already gone.

SQUAD LEADER
    Does anyone have a visual of the

target?

ALPHA TEAM
    He was last seen in a Humvee

heading east of the building, sir.

SQUAD LEADER Who's got eyes on him now?

HELICOPTER PILOT
    I got visual. I am awaiting orders.

SQUAD LEADER Take him out by any means

necessary.

HELICOPTER PILOT Roger that Squad Leader. Weapons

Free!

The helicopter opens fire on the Humvee. KAIGAN is dodging the bullets as best he can. DIANA now coming up beside the Humvee slows down to avoid being hit herself. KAIGAN looks at the side view mirror and see DIANA.

KAIGAN
    There is someone following us.

ARES No... There is not.

Helicopter tries to shoot them with a missile, ARES eyes glow red. The Missile flies under the Helicopter and hits it tail. As the Helicopter spins out of control, it crash landing almost squarely beside Diana. It then explodes and sends Diana flying into a wall. STEVE runs up to her screaming.

DIANA!!!!!

STEVE TREVOR

DIANA is seriously hurt and STEVE is concerned. STEVE holds her in his arms screaming her name as DIANA starts to pass out. She fades out. We fade out with her.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.