Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8807 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

wonder woman and storm (read first)

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By cameron83

this is more of a common sense thread,because i know how powerful storm is....but i also know how powerful wonder woman is...and the question is,do people have common sense...

obviously wonder woman would destroy,if not,KILL,storm...its common sense,can someone who actually knows wonder woman reply (and dont post anything stupid saying "NO STORM WOULD DESTROY HER",because that is just retarded)

please read up on wonder woman and watch things about wonder woman,or atleast read,because wonder woman can literally dodge,or deflect EVERYTHING storm can throw at her,and in many things,immune.....for example,wonder woman can dodge lightning (she can,if you watched atleast the wonder woman movie or atleast the show JLA/U you would know) or she can deflect it,in fact,wonder woman can dodge multiple lightning strikes,her bracelets aren't there for design

second,if you say storm can just suck the air out,i hope you have sense to know wonder woman can fly unaided in space,and please tell me you dont think there is air in space.

ANY attack storm throws at her would be useless,so to fanboys,open you eyes and face facts and stop throwing away info that you want to,in fact (storm shouldn't be able to even lay a finger on her and wonder woman should be able to speed blitz her or comatose her with a punch)...SO if you have more than 3 braincells in your head & actually can compare ACTUAL facts...then you know storm is far out of her league (not trying to underhand storm,but be honest,that's like saying punisher can beat storm,its a mismatch and she would outclass him in every category and destroy him with ease,that is the same with wonder woman,again,not undermining her....but be real)....again,storm is powerful....but read up on wonder woman to find out that wonder woman outclasses her in everything and ALL of storms attacks wouldnt even phase wonder woman,or touch (like i said,read about wonder woman to find out that all of storms attacks wold be useless,and i am comparing facts alone and found that storms attacks are literally useless,so compare actual facts and not what you think and see that wonder woman would destroy her,and her attacks would be useless against wonder woman,and this is just on pure fact alone,and oh yeah,did i mention that she has speed that is on par with the fastest speedsters

also ps,wonder woman has tooken down gods before...yes gods..so storm got nothin on wonder woman.................**************************************************************BUT NOTE,storm is in my opinion one of THE most powerful characters in comics,she is not weak,to call storm weak is like saying anyone is stronger than thor,its redundant....so before you rage comments,just keep this in mind,to call storm weak or anything in that level shows you have no knowledge about comics AT ALL..but some people,are out of her league

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Blood1991

This has been done a few times and for the most part I agree. Many people love to bring up Storm beating WW as the most PIS thing ever, but honestly Lobo losing to Wolverine trumps that in my book. Still your right, though I have only seen a handful of people who have ever thought that Storm could defeat her.

OmegaRed86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By OmegaRed86

I think people have to remember that the DC vs Marvel/Amaglam fights were determined by fan votes. At least the Wonder Woman -Storm fight was.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jhazzroucher

Ororo Munroe aka Storm and Wonder Woman.

No Caption Provided
    i don't want them to fight. I want a team-up
    UltraBiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By UltraBiel

That remembers me of something I don't get in wonder woman's powers. I've seen her dodging and reflecting lighting with her bracelets before, but when she is flying or even running she does not look as fast as Flash or superman. to dodge/deflect lighting she would need to have the speed of light right? What you guys think?

herrweis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By herrweis

Her reflexes are faster than everyones including Superman and any of the Flashs',however she isn't as fast as they are as far as running or flying.That's how she really reflects things like lightning blots and bullets and such, Cameron83 you make some good points but she can't breath in space unaided.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By jhazzroucher

@herrweis said:

Her reflexes are faster than everyones including Superman and any of the Flashs',however she isn't as fast as they are as far as running or flying.That's how she really reflects things like lightning blots and bullets and such, Cameron83 you make some good points but she can't breath in space unaided.

for me, DC is not just consistent. How can their opponents who can't act nor move in speed of light see them or even hit them? Why would WW have to block attacks when she can easily dodge it and is already at the back of her enemies and knock them off one by one.

I don't see Batman or Deathstroke having a chance to hit her or other characters who can act or move at speed of light but they could. That's why i don't like DC.

for the crossover, i guess the set-up or the dimension they were in is according to the Marvel comics standard, no speed of light, no immense superstrength, etc.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.