Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wonder Woman Against Katana?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By PowerWoman

@matchesmalone21: I must clarify

I'm not only like "feats"never,But must be have someone say it,If wonder woman can match superman,she should be have great feats,DC just silly,how can superman lift earth five days?!but what can i do?I'm not mean wonder woman should be lift earth five days too,no,I say she should be have same can match superman feats,if superman is weak,then wonder woman is weak too,if superman no any high level feats,wonder woman no any high level feats too,because wonder woman is close to superman,or dc tell us New 52 wonder woman is far weaker than superman,i would be no any nagging ,understand?I'm just cant accepted dc tell us wonder woman is superman power level,and wonder woman 0 great feats same time superman just has more and more silly feats

if so,why not just tell us wonder woman cant match superman in raw power and far weaker than him?if dc agree it,I'm would be agree wonder woman isnt need feats

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
    darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol just read jla wonder woman vs katanna went how i thought it would

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tanet62: DC think it's not ridiculous,and we have another face,New 52 wonder woman no any powerful feats

when people call me they are hate wonder woman has high level feats(though she 0 feats for now)

Superman just got more and more crazy high level feats,wonder woman just more and more depowered Superman just more and more powerful

I'm not talking about Superman and his feats, I'm talking about the ridiculous Katana against Wonder Woman ... Even the New 52 Wonder Woman is far more powerful.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tanet62: And wonder woman feats isnt prove "far more powerful"..

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: I'm saying Katana is no where near powerful enough to defeat Diana, ok.

That scan of Katana breaking Wonder Woman's sword just goes to show the horrible writing, action, and fighting in action. Bloody stupid.

Typical.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tanet62: Yeah...And we are waiting over years,wonder woman even 0 feats....

JUst look at superman..i cant belive wonder woman is close to superman in power level, they are feats looks like different power level..

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By TAneT62

@tanet62: Yeah...And we are waiting over years,wonder woman even 0 feats....

JUst look at superman..i cant belive wonder woman is close to superman in power level, they are feats looks like different power level..

How is that unbelievable? Unlike Superman, Diana's true potential has never been shown, his has.

Every fight they've had has ended in stalemates, that should help clear things up with you.

And blimmen hell, stop bringing Superman into this when I'm not even talking about him. Katana and Wonder Woman. Katana cannot beat her, that's what I'm trying to say.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tanet62: I'm hope next book wonder woman isnt need too much hard to beat katana,hope it

If wonder woman 0 feats,you cant prove this battle is silly,just to say

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By TAneT62

@tanet62: I'm hope next book wonder woman isnt need too much hard to beat katana,hope it

If wonder woman 0 feats,you cant prove this battle is silly,just to say

It's very silly. What feats does Katana have? Any? Anything on Wonder Woman's level, New 52? No.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By PowerWoman

@tanet62: What is wonder woman level.....when superman lift earth five days she just lift a aircraft?

well,even wonder woman is stronger than katana she far weaker than superman,i dont know why dc tell us wonder woman is superman power level,obvious superman one shotted wonder woman...

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: they should at least,stopp putting her against street level characters.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By PowerWoman

@gokuwarrior: I dont why that was happen

Just let wonder woman got shame again,if wonder woman vs MM that would be good match up,but DC cant do it,because MM only can match superman in fight,if superman vs katana,i;m sure superman fans would be just complain loudly let DC have to changed it

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
    deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: are you sure that she won easily?,that would be one step in the right direction.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: Love it!

But,if next page katana is back..............................................................

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: and if in next page katana is back and gets one shotted again along with hawkman?.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: @gokuwarrior: Wonder Woman easily won ,only thing that Katana was able to do was to cut her swords (since Soultaker was fixed and improved in Katana 6) and some panels after Diana one shoted her,Hawkman catchs Katana and goes after Diana,but suddenly a enraged Superman punch the ground so hard breaking the ground and all JL/JLA members fell, he asks to be arrested and the fight ends there

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: @gokuwarrior: Wonder Woman easily won ,only thing that Katana was able to do was to cut her swords (since Soultaker was fixed and improved in Katana 6) and some panels after Diana one shoted her,Hawkman catchs Katana and goes after Diana,but suddenly a enraged Superman punch the ground so hard breaking the ground and all JL/JLA members fell, he asks to be arrested and the fight ends there

Thanks!

When I'm first to know katana can match wonder woman,I'm almost cry,that real good,real good.......

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Stop to say Diana doesn't have the f*cking feats ,she already have a respect thread full of it and you already saw it. For f*ck sakes

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: ...................................................Why you so angry,when batman say only superman can stop wonder woman,superman lift earth weight five days....I'm just hope wonder woman has high level feats,sorry,I'm dont see no feats,it's no high feats

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Wonder Woman easily won ,only thing that Katana was able to do was to cut her swords (since Soultaker was fixed and improved in Katana 6) and some panels after Diana one shoted her,Hawkman catchs Katana and goes after Diana,but suddenly a enraged Superman punch the ground so hard breaking the ground and all JL/JLA members fell, he asks to be arrested and the fight ends there

So that would be the whole battle in JLA #6?

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: nope there is more but i wont spoil it

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By TDK_1997
    PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: I'm understand,that just a quick battle

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the battle wasn't the interesting part it what happen after

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: yes mainly cause superman stop everyone before it got out of hand

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darknightspideyfanboy: Yep...before I'm real dont want to see it...you know.. I'm dont want to see wonder woman toe with toe fight to katana...Thanks for GOD,that isnt happen...

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: but matches is right she got one shoted katanna need a cyber suit or pull a Shang Tsung and absorb those soul in soultaker to get power if she want to take on wonder women

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Ok. I'm sorry for rudeness,but is annoying each comment you say that Superman did it, then she should do the same sort of thing. Yeah she doesn't have many higher feats (battling her god brothers is a higher feat),but undoubtedly there are points in smaller feats to be discussed and appreciated. She doesn't have many strength feats ?? Fine,but at least have plenty combat skill feats and more in the future he will be recognized again as one of the greatest fighter in the DC Universe, like Batman

@tdk_1997: some portions of the battle are,other don't as Green Arrow...

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: It's ok,I'm sorry too,when I'm read katana can match wonder woman I'm just crazy.you know.i cant belive it happen..

No,no,just no,I'm never say wonder woman should be lift earth five days,I'm she should be has some high level feats,they are differnet,like some armwresting or something,isnt need move planet,DC tell us wonder woman still close to superman in strength,that why I'm think she should be have great feats,if dc tell us wonder woman is far weaker than superman,i'm would be say,yes,she isnt need feats,it's simple.wonder woman is real close to superman?a little good showing times,far weaker than superman?Ok,i'm no any complain,Even if I complained is because DC do some silly thing

@darknightspideyfanboy: I dont want to see it's happen....

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Ok. I'm sorry for rudeness,but is annoying each comment you say that Superman did it, then she should do the same sort of thing. Yeah she doesn't have many higher feats (battling her god brothers is a higher feat),but undoubtedly there are points in smaller feats to be discussed and appreciated. She doesn't have many strength feats ?? Fine,but at least have plenty combat skill feats and more in the future he will be recognized again as one of the greatest fighter in the DC Universe, like Batman

Even though that she has battled with her god brothers who look and probably are stronger than her,she still needs more feats and it looks like DC are underestimating her.They should give her in the near future more strenght feats rather than combat skill feats.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By PowerWoman

@tdk_1997: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you say right thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darknightspideyfanboy: The only threat she can pose to Wonder Woman is the Soultaker,it's capable to hurt spiritual and magic beings,but obviously Katana never would be able to tackle Diana. @powerwoman: I understand your point, so let's put that aside and I calm myself from now on,okay? I'm apologize for my rudeness,but I know this kind of thing is necessary, but we can not dismiss the little things because of it and I like that some of her skills are being introduced gradually, for example in JLA 6, she was able to see through the Constantine's cloak spell,implied she can see throught magic as Billy Batson.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: she needs more durability and speed feats too.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Yes.She is actually one of the characters with the fewest feats in the DC Universe so far which is really strange.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: Look,first,I'm not a feats fanboys,two,you need real think about

no one hope spider man can do some thing like superman did it,why?Why?because spider man isnt on the superman strength level,why I'm say again and again even someone hate me,i'm not stop it?I'm crazy?

No,because wonder woman always close to superman in strength,yes,wonder woman is weaker than superman,but she not 1000000000000x weaker than him,never this thing happen,read pre-52 wonder woman,though,she has too many low showing,but she help superman moving the earth,right?that prove she was real close to superman in strength,And I'm hope wonder woman has high level feats not supergirl because she was most famous heroine,she is symbol of feminism,Even his created himself says wonder woman has superman all of strength

Of course,if DC tell us,superman is far/much stronger than wonder woman,I'm would be stop it,because there no any reason to hope wonder woman must be has high level feats,but DC not did it,they are says,New 52 wonder woman still can match superman in power level,and we all know,New 52 wonder woman is maybe more stronger than Pre-52 wonder woman,think about she's bracelets plot

so,yes,even someone hate me,I'm still say,or agree wonder woman is weak(no any high level feats),or agree wonder woman is strong(high level feats,but not mean lift planet,maybe like superman vs wonder woman in arm wresting?)

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: Look,first,I'm not a feats fanboys,two,you need real think about

no one hope spider man can do some thing like superman did it,why?Why?because spider man isnt on the superman strength level,why I'm say again and again even someone hate me,i'm not stop it?I'm crazy?

No,because wonder woman always close to superman in strength,yes,wonder woman is weaker than superman,but she not 1000000000000x weaker than him,never this thing happen,read pre-52 wonder woman,though,she has too many low showing,but she help superman moving the earth,right?that prove she was real close to superman in strength,And I'm hope wonder woman has high level feats not supergirl because she was most famous heroine,she is symbol of feminism,Even his created himself says wonder woman has superman all of strength

Of course,if DC tell us,superman is far/much stronger than wonder woman,I'm would be stop it,because there no any reason to hope wonder woman must be has high level feats,but DC not did it,they are says,New 52 wonder woman still can match superman in power level,and we all know,New 52 wonder woman is maybe more stronger than Pre-52 wonder woman,think about she's bracelets plot

so,yes,even someone hate me,I'm still say,or agree wonder woman is weak(no any high level feats),or agree wonder woman is strong(high level feats,but not mean lift planet,maybe like superman vs wonder woman in arm wresting?)

As I said let's put that discussion aside. Thanks early morning or tomorrow morning, I shall already have posted her feats from JLA 6

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@gokuwarrior: Yes.She is actually one of the characters with the fewest feats in the DC Universe so far which is really strange.

I'm feel strange too,so I'm hope DC give her real powerful feats,even only 1 feat,I'm would be stop it

but waiting over years,when superman get more and more crazy feats,wonder woman 0 high level feats...and there some people even hate wonder woman high level feats

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.