Wonder Woman Against Katana?

#201 Posted by PowerWoman (3339 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/new-52-superman-vs-wonder-woman-681576/?page=5

Most of people agree she is weak,so.

#202 Posted by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: Why do you keep trying to convince me? Its not going to work. I have my opinions and you have yours. Understand?

#203 Posted by PowerWoman (3339 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42: Who know,people agree new 52 wonder woman is super-weak,not only me

you can dont agree it,but superman is 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x Stronger than wonder woman is true

#204 Posted by Justthatkid (3088 posts) - - Show Bio

@divingfalcon713: I'd have to know how Cheetah's speed/strength compares to a human.

#205 Edited by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: And people agree with me that she is not weak. We are getting nowhere with this conversation. We should end this with an agree to disagree.

#206 Posted by PowerWoman (3339 posts) - - Show Bio

@justthatkid: Cheetah's speed/strength could be a little bit more than human

though she was a good match for wonder woman

@lilben42 said:

@powerwoman: And people agree with me that she is not weak. We are getting nowhere with this conversation. We should end this with an agree to disagree.

Superman one shotted her,over

#207 Posted by SoA (4709 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe WW wishes to fight with honor and will use her swords(s) in an even match against katana to see who is the better swordswoman , also keep in mind katana is an opponent not an enemy .

#208 Posted by PowerWoman (3339 posts) - - Show Bio

@soa: Maybe,but even wonder woman use all of her power,she isnt too much for her

#209 Posted by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio
#210 Edited by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: They aren't agreeing with you they are saying right now Superman would win in a fight based on feats. I agree. That doesn't mean she is weak which is the topic of OUR discussion. Actually that whole page has nothing to do with this discussion. They never said WW was weak. They said WW was weaker than Superman and I agree. Pay attention next time.

#211 Posted by PowerWoman (3339 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42: Far weaker than superman

lose a word

#212 Posted by Justthatkid (3088 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: I thought she was just above human to, meaning she could be out fought with someone highly trained and that knows how to fight. That's why I don't see Katana as a Bad match.

#213 Posted by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: It doesn't matter the point is no one sees her as weak.

#214 Posted by divingfalcon713 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@justthatkid: Well from the good writing I've seen of Cheetah she is faster than Wonder Woman. I recall something about her training with Reverse Flash so she's pretty capable in the speed department. She also has been written with strength enough to give Wonder Woman a good fight. Maybe not as strong, but with the speed on her side she can still get in good hits.

When she's written badly it is very noticeable. I've seen scans of Catwoman KO-ing her in one hit, which is just absurd.

@soa said:

maybe WW wishes to fight with honor and will use her swords(s) in an even match against katana to see who is the better swordswoman , also keep in mind katana is an opponent not an enemy .

That would be a good way to go about it. Making Diana willingly surpress her (from what I've seen) superior strength/speed in order to have a fair/honorable fight against her opponent.

#215 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@justthatkid: wonder woman has always been way above peak human level,way,way,way above that.

#216 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@divingfalcon713: it doesn't matter because wonder woman would still have super human reflexes,how the hell would katana tagg her,with wonder woman's reflexes she can dodge and or blok katana's attacks all week,how how are they going to explain why wonder woman will get hit?.

#217 Posted by Justthatkid (3088 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: So has Superman but apparently the man in the Bat suit can "beat" him

#218 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@justthatkid: because bad writtin and stupid plots are what many stupid writters like to do.

#219 Edited by Justthatkid (3088 posts) - - Show Bio
#220 Posted by PowerWoman (3339 posts) - - Show Bio

@justthatkid: wonder woman has most of street level charater to fight her..just read her comic book...

superman has same thing,but just a little bit,wonder woman...sigh

#221 Posted by PowerWoman (3339 posts) - - Show Bio
#222 Posted by drgnx (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

They're probably going to write Diana as an idiot and she'll just fight Katana with her sword, completely forgetting she has super strength, super speed and flying on her side.

LOL

#223 Posted by CBninja (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman was able to beat supergirl during the H'el story arc so she can't be that weak.

#224 Posted by PowerWoman (3339 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbninja said:

Wonder Woman was able to beat supergirl during the H'el story arc so she can't be that weak.

You dont know superman beat supergirl like massacre?

#225 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbninja said:

but bad writting will make her be weak in the fight with katana if they really let katana get a chance against wonder woman,bad writtin is something that many lazy writters love to do.

#226 Edited by TAneT62 (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still against this. There is no way that Katana can beat Wonder Woman, there is millions of obvious proof.

Even with Hawkman it's ridiculous. they both stand no chance.

#227 Posted by CBninja (160 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbninja said:

but bad writting will make her be weak in the fight with katana if they really let katana get a chance against wonder woman,bad writtin is something that many lazy writters love to do.

I completely agree. Il hold my judgment till after the issue though.

#228 Posted by PowerWoman (3339 posts) - - Show Bio

@tanet62: DC think it's not ridiculous,and we have another face,New 52 wonder woman no any powerful feats

when people call me they are hate wonder woman has high level feats(though she 0 feats for now)

Superman just got more and more crazy high level feats,wonder woman just more and more depowered Superman just more and more powerful

#229 Edited by Saren (25337 posts) - - Show Bio

Fun fact: the preview for JLA 6 just came out and Katana's Soultaker apparently destroyed Wonder Woman's sword.

#230 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5967 posts) - - Show Bio

All she has to do is punch the ground and Katana is pizza.

#231 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio
#232 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: bad writtin is the problem here,wonder woman will probably be the victim of bad writtin.

#233 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5967 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: I agree cough cough Geoff Johns

Fun fact: the preview for JLA 6 just came out and Katana's Soultaker apparently destroyed Wonder Woman's sword.

O no she broke WW's sword, PUNCH Katana's down ;) .

#234 Posted by PowerWoman (3339 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: Wow,good match up!what next?katana one shotted out wonder woman?

#235 Posted by PowerWoman (3339 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: SHIT IS start and superman got more high level feats start too

#236 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: i wonder what will happen next in that fight.

#237 Posted by PowerWoman (3339 posts) - - Show Bio
#238 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio
#239 Posted by TDK_1997 (14486 posts) - - Show Bio

And next is Katana one-shotting Wonder Woman.

#240 Posted by PowerWoman (3339 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997: ........................................................................................................

#241 Edited by TDK_1997 (14486 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997: ........................................................................................................

That's what I think also.

#242 Posted by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: I really hope not. I really hope Johns doesn't try to boost Katana's popularity by making her beat Wonder Woman or even giving her a hard fight.

#243 Posted by PowerWoman (3339 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42: Not only Johns,wonder woman always has more than superman in low showing

#244 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8441 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: Brian azzarelo is a great writer,If it was not for him she would fall into obscurity as before, few writers could write good stories to Wonder Woman and make the title one of the DC Comics' 15 top selling,I find the stories to be excelent developing her personalitie, she has a much greater connection with the entire DC Universe than the other characters,despite being used a few ideas planted by george perez, he was able to reinvent the character. The title lack of action? ok,but at least have a good story.

How many times I gotta tell you, it will never be recognized as being stronger than Superman, no matter how much people like it or complain, publishers and creative chief (Geoff Johns) want things to be so, because he was the first and main hero of the publisher then it will always be recognized as the strongest

What In want you to do?? Stop to being a boring person and stop to blaming the wrong people, use some logic before writing certain things,as you said Batman are capable to hurt Superman...using random scans with arguments without any basis for people to agree with you. In that scan Batman was drugged with the most powerful version of Venom, which contained various substances such as Poison Ivy's toxins to probably a small percentage of kryptonite. It was a bad writing,but was explained before.

And yes,you don't care about anything beside feats and have to mock other users, for failing to provide a good argument

@lilben42 said:

@matchesmalone21: Scott Lobdell ruined everything with that stupid lifting the Earth feat. It had completely nothing to do with the story. Now we have confused people who thinks Superman is way out of everyone's league. I say that feat was debunked.

I know that,what I said about Lobdell, is that although he wasn't such a good writer, at least he talks with readers in ways that few artists do. He didn't lifted the Earth,just he held up a machine that simulates the approximate weight of the Earth and Scott Lobdell put this in storie,because of fans complain this new Superman is weaker than the previous and some Marvelites provocationsabout Thor being more stronger. In other words is our fault and you don't think the editors wanted that too?

#245 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8441 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: @justthatkid: In that scan Batman was drugged with the most powerful version of Venom, which contained various substances such as Poison Ivy's toxins to probably a small percentage of kryptonite. It was a bad writing,but was explained before.

#246 Posted by divingfalcon713 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: If you read my post you'll see that I said if WW deliberately suppressed her speed and strength.

I'm not saying Katana will land any hits, I'm just speculating as to how Johns could make this a fair fight.

#247 Posted by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Oh... well then the fans ruined everything with their stupid complaints. This may be off topic but DC really needs to fire some of their editors. So much writers have left DC because of them, great writers too.

#248 Edited by PowerWoman (3339 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: You like azzarelo i dont like,you think it's good story i dont think so

I'm hate his art,sorry

I'm not say wonder woman is stronger than superman,I say she should be as strong as superman or at least very close,this is Marston points,I'm just agree it,if dc think wonder woman is superman power level,why superman has more crazy feats wonder woman 0 high level feats?dont tell me story isnt need,superman always has high level feats,and if superman lift earth is because of fans complain,I was the same feeling.New 52 wonder woman is just far weaker than Pre-52 wonder woman,if so,i dont want to see DC try tell us wonder woman is close to superman,They should let her weak,then I would be dont care about feats,But, DC did a stupid thing,they are say wonder woman is close to superman or as strong as superman,then superman lift earth five days,what can i say?when wonder woman fans hate high level feats same time superman just has more and more high level feats,even it's silly,and tell us only superman can stop wonder woman?!what mean?when superman lift earth five days when wonder woman best strength feats just lift aircraft,I'm sorry,for me,I'm just feel huge irony

#249 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: wonder woman has been humiliated by batman and other street level characters more than once and without any real reason,so until i see writters being consistent with the capabilities of every character respecting their power sets,i won't have too much hope for wonder woman ijn this new event and the fight with katana because she has been getting the low part of the contract too many times through the years.

#250 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: If you read my post you'll see that I said if WW deliberately suppressed her speed and strength.

I'm not saying Katana will land any hits, I'm just speculating as to how Johns could make this a fair fight.

if wonder woman did that it would be a cheap bad writtin moment but it wouldn't surprise me,i'm expecting to see a bad writting moment,70% sure about it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.