Wonder Woman 5 is UGLY

#1 Posted by DigitalDeviant (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Cant wait for Chiang to return, shame the art couldn't be consistent for the first couple of arcs at least.

#2 Posted by Batcrow (232 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Billy Batson (58277 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn Akins.
BB

#4 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG

#5 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

huh?

#6 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

?

#7 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa.

#8 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

The art is so terrible in that issue it's a very obvious change, It's one of the few times I know i could draw better than the comic artist

#9 Posted by Outside_85 (9994 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad he's only doing this issue so Chiang can rest his hands before bringing out more awesome :)

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91367 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see anything wrong with the art.

#11 Posted by daredevil21134 (12394 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#12 Posted by DigitalDeviant (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Really, some of the proportions are awful. I just really liked Chiangs work so far and it seems a shame it's not going to be consistently awesome when it enevitably get traded.

#13 Posted by RazzaTazz (9698 posts) - - Show Bio

It was weaker than the previous stuff, but still I didnt feel it impacted my reading experience that much

#14 Posted by Daveyo520 (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate when artist take a break on a series. They need to be grinned to the bone! I say delay the book instead of getting another artist.

#15 Posted by Baron_BJ (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daveyo520 said:

I hate when artist take a break on a series. They need to be grinned to the bone! I say delay the book instead of getting another artist.

DC's current stance on books with the new 52 is basically "Get it in on time or get out".

#16 Posted by TheOptimist (713 posts) - - Show Bio

And given reaction to delayed books, they are really trying to hold them to those distribution deadlines. Looking back on the number of books that have suffered because of delays... not to mention the build-up of fanboy frustrations, convention complaints and series that even get outright cancelled as a result of delays... I'm glad that delays are no longer a natural part of the cycle.

#17 Posted by Poontanglife (66 posts) - - Show Bio

can anyone give me a scan of how she looks?

#18 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

It wasn't nearly as bad at you people are making it out to be.

#19 Posted by StarKiller809 (1239 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks slightly different but I don't think that it's ugly. It looks almost the same s Cliff because of the colors, but I really like Cliff art's much better and am excited for his return.

#20 Posted by Mayo88m (246 posts) - - Show Bio

It is awful! The way he draws Wonder Woman's face in more than a few panels is atrocious. It's like he's trying to ape Chiang's style, but fails miserably in the process. It was a big turn off in this issue.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.