Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wonder Woman 41 Preview.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

They're really writing Wonder Woman as wise beyond her years, as someone with nothing to learn. But, I do think the art is good. I like the preview in that it didn't give too much away about what's in store for us in this issue. Maybe Wonder Woman can go for some down time and run into Dr. Psycho along the way.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Squalleon

@dshipp17 said:

They're really writing Wonder Woman as wise beyond her years, as someone with nothing to learn. But, I do think the art is good. I like the preview in that it didn't give too much away about what's in store for us in this issue. Maybe Wonder Woman can go for some down time and run into Dr. Psycho along the way.

Why are you so fixated with Dr.Psycho?

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

VickBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By VickBat

You remember some of the greatest failures of Batman? Well this could be one of WonderWoman.... Perhaps..

Who locked ¿one week? and you're free from the jail? go more useless condemnation, The culprit of all is the old woman but Donna organized the slaughter.

But already I knew by wonderwoman 43... This isn´t a surprise from me..but I thought they had banished not closed and taken out of prison .. ..

The shadow that comes out after Diana in wonderwoman 44 could be Eris "the goddess of discord"?

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@dshipp17 said:

Why are you so fixated with Dr.Psycho?

For one thing, he has not had the exposure that the other Wonder Woman villains have had. Another reason is that I'm tired of seeing new characters brought in without developing her existing rouges. And another is that I consider Dr. Psycho her arch villain who has never been granted his position. That's some of the things in a very short nutshell. Also, because the writers seem to be struggling to craft a good story that can last through several issues and remain interesting, while bringing in new fans instead of shedding existing fans who leave until the next writers come along. And, this is the perfect opportunity to introduce him and start a new story arc. I could ask, why do people always mention Steve Trevor, Cheetah, Circe, or Ares, and Perez or Rucka, for using those characters, when mentioning Wonder Woman?

veronicacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that is dumb...on annual WW let alien murders go out without any punishment

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.