Wonder Woman #12 cover

#1 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

this looks like an interesting cover...

#2 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

alot of wonder woman's cover were misleading or don't actually happened

#3 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

i dnt think this exact scene is going to playout...but i think something is in d cards..... maybe she shoots him with those pistols or something...

#4 Posted by Twentyfive (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is that anyway? I just started reading WW today with #8.

#5 Posted by HotSauceCommittee (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: Apollo

#6 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: thats Apollo.... kinda dark fr a Sun God...then again..the new designs are...er... unconventional...

#7 Posted by noj (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@cloudzackvincent: I LOVE Apollo's design and most of the designs of the gods, (except Hades) and it makes perfect sense why he would be so dark at night when he is away from the sun

#8 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait isn't that incest.......

#9 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Wait isn't that incest.......

My first thoughts exactly, but then again when in Greece do as the Greeks do, and what the Greek gods do is incest so here we are

#10 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

Does he have cornrows?

#11 Posted by TAneT62 (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

loving the pic

#12 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

Who is that anyway? I just started reading WW today with #8.

her brother :P.

#13 Posted by starrk_coyote (621 posts) - - Show Bio

i think that it is very nice of her that she can put all the bad feelings out of the way and be Focused on the good stuff to the point that she like her brother. i like that about her, she is growing on me with ever Issue, she really dose.

#14 Posted by wwmm (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Forget the incest..... i can't believe no one notice but is she FLYING in the cover? thats the question

#15 Posted by Ludo (57 posts) - - Show Bio

So, poor Steve Trevor is friendzoned even in the DCnU? I'm almost sorry for him.

#16 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwmm said:

Forget the incest..... i can't believe no one notice but is she FLYING in the cover? thats the question

first of all..covers can be misleading... and i m not sure what exactly is going on...but she has already been seen flying in justice league #8

#17 Posted by 4_color_image (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

alot of wonder woman's cover were misleading or don't actually happened

huh?

Almost every cover has been a stylized version of something that happens inside that issue.

#18 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@4_color_image: shes a ww hater.

@cloudzackvincent: I think its just an error on the artist's part.

#19 Posted by wwmm (20 posts) - - Show Bio

@cloudzackvincet- so far unless i see her fly on her own run i doubt she can fly.

#20 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwmm: i am not saying she can fly...i m just replying to ur comment.... its not that people didn't notice her flying ..no one commented coz it is not the first time she has been seen flying in the DCnU

#21 Posted by Delphic (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ludo said:

So, poor Steve Trevor is friendzoned even in the DCnU? I'm almost sorry for him.

This

#22 Posted by Z3RO180 (6337 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa: whats his name??

#23 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: Apollo

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.