Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8807 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

With Wonder Woman replacing Lois..

• 103 results
    veronicacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rustyroy said:

I'd like to see a story where Superman is killed and WW marries some other guy and have kids with him.

LOL

Superman dies, WW find love in Lois Lane arms and they have beautiful kids... a modern story

CloisForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@akindoodle: @reactor: Why are you say goodbye with Lois?Really you think that she will die in Superman #24?

Avatar image for beautifultemptress
    BeautifulTemptress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@akindoodle: @reactor: Why are you say goodbye with Lois?Really you think that she will die in Superman #24?

It is unlikely that she will be killed.Because in SUPERMAN #26 Parasite as always will be hunt for Lois Lane.

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloisforever: Nope, it's goodbye because apparently, you can't be a kickass journalist without superpowers

Avatar image for beautifultemptress
    BeautifulTemptress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@akindoodle said:

@cloisforever: You sure resurrected this from the dead for me. And what do you mean "psionic abilities"?! Lois is HUMAN. She has NO powers... right? Wait... -__-.... don't tell me, my information is outdated, isn't it?

No Caption Provided

Action Comics #24 shows abilities Lois.

I can't wait Superman #24 to see a fight between Lois and Psycho Pirate.

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want nothing more to do with this discussion or you'll just hate my hating on SuperLois

WHY DO I KEEP GETTING CALLED BACK HERE??!!

No Caption Provided

mkrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By mkrone

@powerwoman: Why does she divorced him? Because of that blonde guy or because she doesn't need him anymore? And how long're Jonnathan & Lois 2gether?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.