Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

With Wonder Woman replacing Lois..

• 103 results
    Superwondy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

The Lois has very many fans among ordinary people and among stars.Play Lois Lane is a dream of many actresses.

Unlike Wonder Woman, Lois is an example to follow.

I agree with you.Diana attracts attention only in appearance.

Supegirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Lois humanizes Superman.She’s vitally important because without Lois he loses his contact with humanity.

With Wonder Woman he becomes no better than the villains.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supegirl: I partly agree. While I agree about Lois, being with WW won't make him like the villains. Being with WW means that when he needs an opinion about an action he will do as Superman, he will get only a superhero's opinion not a civilian's view.

Supegirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Supegirl
    No Caption Provided

@darkman61288: Perhaps I hurried up with a conclusion about what Superman becomes when he with Wonder Woman.But on pair Superman and Superwoman, I'd with large would have gladly looked, than on Superman and Wonder Woman.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

There is no replacing anyone -- if anything, Superman should be dating other people and not just these two.

And it's Clark infatuated (or was) with Lois. How that makes her a b*tch, I don't get.

People are idiots.

Superman has dated other people, it always comes back to Lois because it's freaking Lois and Clark; the greatest couple in comicdom. Splitting them up just doesn't work and is ultimately pointless, they're still going to end up together.

Batman and Wonder Woman is much better (as you've seen)

I am going to agree with you -- this feels all off (and yes, Batman and Wonder Woman is much, much better).

batpala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By batpala

Fun fact: Just because you like Lois or Wonder Woman better than one or the other doesn't mean you have to wish death on the one you don't want Clark with.

A shocking revelation I know.

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nobody has to die. superman and lois lane are like peas and carrots. its just that peas can relate to tomatoes too and carrots played hard to get too long. in the end tomatoes and peas wont click, tomatoes will find letuce, peas and carrots will be a thing again, and we can all enjoy our salad.

Vampire1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Superman Unchained" sells better than other Superman titles it clearly tells is what people want to see.

As it was rightly said earlier, one of the main reasons why Smallville Season 11 and Superman Unchained more popular than all other comics with Superman because in the comic Lois plays a considerable role.That makes it clear that for many Lois much more preferable than Wonder Woman.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By darkman61288

@batpala: I did the post as a tongue in cheek way to point out the horrific idea of constantly killing Lois in Elseworld stories.

wonderbrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ew,wonder woman ,she cant compare to Lois lane.Me saying that considering my username say a lot!

Superwondy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Superwondy

@wonderbrat: The popularity of Wonder Woman inferior to Lois Lane.For many Lois much more preferable than Wonder Woman.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@rustyroy said:

I'd like to see a story where Superman is killed and WW marries some other guy and have kids with him.

Or WW marries Lois.

wonderbrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superwondy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fodigg said:

@rustyroy said:

I'd like to see a story where Superman is killed and WW marries some other guy and have kids with him.

Or WW marries Lois.

I'd also like to see a story where where Superman is killed and Lois marries some other Hero and have kids with him/her cause you know in Elseworlds Lois is always killed off to make room for Maxima or WW as Superman's love interest, it actually makes Lois look bad and makes some Superfans to believe that its Lois' fault that Superman can't be with someone superior, Lois is popular enough to have a story like this IMO.

@batpala said:

Fun fact: Just because you like Lois or Wonder Woman better than one or the other doesn't mean you have to wish death on the one you don't want Clark with.

A shocking revelation I know.

IKR.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Meh.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@rustyroy said:

@fodigg said:

@rustyroy said:

Or WW marries Lois.

I'd also like to see a story where where Superman is killed and Lois marries some other Hero and have kids with him/her cause you know in Elseworlds Lois is always killed off to make room for Maxima or WW as Superman's love interest, it actually makes Lois look bad and makes some Superfans to believe that its Lois' fault that Superman can't be with someone superior, Lois is popular enough to have a story like this IMO.

Lois is popular enough to have her own ongoing, IMO.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fodigg said:

@rustyroy said:

@fodigg said:

@rustyroy said:

Or WW marries Lois.

Lois is popular enough to have her own ongoing, IMO.

Agreed, she's already more popular than 90% DC characters and probably the most well known DC female character.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i would prefer her finding out his secret identity and remain friends much like how peter and MJ relationship is now. Lois and Clark have been together for decades give them a break for a few years Jesus let him date diana and get some i know it will end, but let both enjoy the ride.

Wondy_X_Supes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wondy is NOT a replacement. She is Supes' one and only. <3

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i would prefer her finding out his secret identity and remain friends much like how peter and MJ relationship is now. Lois and Clark have been together for decades give them a break for a few years Jesus let him date diana and get some i know it will end, but let both enjoy the ride.

Basically this.

Heh, in New-52 Lois got promotion on work, boyfriend that doesn’t fly off in the middle of the …err, night to save the world and I think she didn’t get kidnapped and/or targeted by Supers rogues that often since they are not so close now as they were before.

Looks like they both better off without too close relationship.

CloisForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By CloisForever

@deaditegonzo said:

@powerwoman said:

Lois is dies

Happy

Yep, I hope they kill Lois off in the New 52. Since its established they can have a child, maybe, in a moment of weakness Supes and Lois conceive a child and she dies giving birth. That could be dramatic.

No Caption Provided

Agree.New 52 lois..i dont like her,she personality,like this

This picture reminds of a scene from the film "Superman returns", in which Richard White asked the same questions.She responded in the same way as in the first issue of Superman in a New 52.Although actually was otherwise.

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By whygamespot

I've heard some opinion that WW with superman is good, but eventually Clark should be with Lois. Now what the heck is that?

The only two problems I have with this relationship is that it may not be created as a sincere/serious one, and that the writer may sacrifice Diana's character. For these reasons I can't wait to check out the SM/WW issue.

CloisForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackraven said:

@supegirl said:

@beautifultemptress said:

@powerwoman: They can't kill her.If they kill her, then this will negatively affect the sales of comics.Because Lois has a lot more fans.

No Caption Provided

Why did you decide that Lois has no feelings for Clark?As a famous proverb says: "From friendship to love one step."

Totally agree.

No Caption Provided

Lois beginning jealous Superman to Wonder Woman.

Interestingly, heard Clark these declarations of love? Words that said Lois clear gives to understand feelings of Clark is not unreciprocated.

B-but, I don't get it..... I thought in the N52 she didn't know he was Superman yet. The above picture simply shows she's got a celeb crush on Superman as most women seem to have and not feelings for Clark. In her head Superman does not yet equal Clark Kent. So even if CLARK heard them, it means she likes SUPERMAN. Does that make sense?

I think she is in love with both.Apparently she doesn't know that Clark Kent and Superman are one person.The fact that Lois has psionic abilities, says that she soon learns the truth.

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloisforever: You sure resurrected this from the dead for me. And what do you mean "psionic abilities"?! Lois is HUMAN. She has NO powers... right? Wait... -__-.... don't tell me, my information is outdated, isn't it?

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^hes probably kidding

CloisForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By CloisForever

@akindoodle said:

@cloisforever: You sure resurrected this from the dead for me. And what do you mean "psionic abilities"?! Lois is HUMAN. She has NO powers... right? Wait... -__-.... don't tell me, my information is outdated, isn't it?

No Caption Provided

Lois was into a coma.Superman #23 shows her psionic abilities.The fact that Lois has psionic abilities, says the imminent appearance of John.Jon and Conner possess the same powers.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@rustyroy said:

LOL

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloisforever: I'm sorry but I understood not a word of that post. Jon and Connor have the same powers? Like Superboy and Jonathan Carol? What? My brain is confused. Please clarify

CloisForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloisforever: I'm sorry but I understood not a word of that post. Jon and Connor have the same powers? Like Superboy and Jonathan Carol? What? My brain is confused. Please clarify

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I mean John Kent, the son of Superman and Lois Lane.Connor clone John.So, can say that Connor is the son of Superman,but not a clone.

Physical force John and Connor had inherited from his father.Psionic abilities they inherited from the mother.

Read the Superboy #19 and Superman Annual 2.

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloisforever: so Lois has officially been made a metahuman, huh? It's a bit odd seeing it. They're probably gonna phoenix saga her ass now

CloisForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By CloisForever

@akindoodle: I think yes.2 and 23 october we will know the answer to this question.It will be interesting to see the reaction Lois, when she learns the truth about her best friend.

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, now that Lois is "metahuman", how is she suppose to make superman more human, as the clois shippers always like to point out?

On the other hand, I really don't want to see different writers mess up with this WW/supes or lois/clark relationship. Make up your mind and stick with it, DC.

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloisforever: This is so weird. I don't like the implications because firstly Lois was always a good reporter (I think even better than Clark) because she was THAT GOOD. Now she's good because she's... a telepath? That's pretty much what their saying. Her "gut feelings" and intuition are now going to be accredited to superpowers instead of her own ingenuity and sharp mind even if they're not. It takes away from the character.

Also, Clark loves her because they connect on a power based instead of emotional level? (Which is part of the problem with SM/WW shipper arguments). For all we know, she could be subconsciously influencing his mind or the minds of people around her... But of course, that's jumping to conclusions.

My first point however is what really bothers me. So much for interesting normal people in comics (No one say the Batfamily; they're not normal)

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

@deaditegonzo: Lois has been like that since Action Comics #1 way back in 1938. They are just bringing back her true character created by Joe Shuster and Jerry Siegel.

Avatar image for beautifultemptress
    BeautifulTemptress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@deaditegonzo: Lois has been like that since Action Comics #1 way back in 1938. They are just bringing back her true character created by Joe Shuster and Jerry Siegel.

I agree.Comics in which Lois plays a considerable role has much more success.

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kriminal said:

nobody has to die. superman and lois lane are like peas and carrots. its just that peas can relate to tomatoes too and carrots played hard to get too long. in the end tomatoes and peas wont click, tomatoes will find letuce, peas and carrots will be a thing again, and we can all enjoy our salad.

That was beautiful, man...

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kriminal: Who is lettuce? Is it Steve or Batman?

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkman61288:

i don't read wonder woman so I guess whoever her main love interest is. I would guess steve from reading justice league.

LoisLaneKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By LoisLaneKent

No Caption Provided

Action Comics #24 shows abilities Lois.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By darkman61288
    LoisLaneKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScarletTanager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ScarletTanager

@loislanekent: Now Lois with superhuman abilities.I can't wait Superman #24.

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akindoodle said:

No Caption Provided

Yep, that's it. I'm done. I really detest this

veronicacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By veronicacris

@killerfrost said:

The Lois has very many fans among ordinary people and among stars.Play Lois lane is a dream of many actresses.

Unlike Wonder Woman, Lois is an example to follow.

Unlike Wonder Woman? no way. the two are examples to follow. except when johns is writing WW.

No doubt Lois Lane is a icon for the modern women and shouldn't die, Snyder is writing a awesome Lois Lane. She shouldn't die because Lobdell sucks writing her

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loislanekent said:

@akindoodle said:

No Caption Provided

Bye bye! ^__^

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Akindoodle

@reactor said:

@akindoodle said:
    @loislanekent said:

@akindoodle said:

No Caption Provided

Bye bye! ^__^

See ya!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.