WHY THE AMAZONS GET NO RESPECT.

#1 Posted by magichoe (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I 'VE ONLY READ AQUAMAN AND THE NEW JUSTICE LEAGUE BOOKS.I LOVE WONDER WOMAN BUT HAVE NO PLANS ON READING THIS CURRENT BOOK.THE THINGS I'VE BEEN TOLD N HAVE READ IT SEEMS AS IF WE'VE SET DIANA BACK INSTEAD OF MOVING HER FORWARD.THE REASON I SAY THE AMAZONS GET NO RESPECT.THIS NEW 52 .WE HAVE WONDER WOMAN AND WONDER GIRL.WITH WONDER WOMAN THE ONLY ONE HAVING HER OWN BOOK.THEN WE HAVE THIS EARTH 2 BOOK CAME OUT.AND ALL THE GODS AND THE AMAZONS HAVE BEEN DESTROYED.SO THEIRS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO HAVE A AMAZON THAT REPRESENT EARTH 2.HOWEVER POWER GIRL N THE HUNTRESS CAN ALWAYS GO BACK TO EARTH 2 N RESPRESENT BATMAN N SUPERMAN.N WATEVER HAPPENED TO TROIA AKA DONNA TROY=ARTEMIS=NU'BIA=GRACE=WHEN WILL DC GIVE THE AMAZONS THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE.SUPERMAN FAMILY OF BOOKS.U HAVE SUPERMAN ACTION COMIC.SUPERBOY N SUPERGIRL.=BATMAN THEIRS JUST TO MANY TO MENTION.I FEEL IF THEY WOULD GIVE THEM A CHANCE U NEVER NOW WAT CAN HAPPEN IF GIVEN A WRITER N ARTIST THAT CARE'S ABOUT THE CHARACTER.I'M DEEPLY DISSAPOINTED IN THE DC UNIVERSE.

#2 Posted by Joygirl (19955 posts) - - Show Bio

TELL ME HOW YOU REALLY FEEL BRO. WITH EXTRA CAPS THIS TIME, NOT ENOUGH LAST TIME. LET ME REALLY HEAR IT.

#3 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl
TELL ME HOW YOU REALLY FEEL BRO. WITH EXTRA CAPS THIS TIME, NOT ENOUGH LAST TIME. LET ME REALLY HEAR IT.
I think I just died xD
#4 Posted by Godslayer1090 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

LOUD NOISES!!!!

#5 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

@magichoe: if u like Wonder Woman then u should read the new book. It is one of the best books she has had in years

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.