Why I kind of have a crush on WW?what comiccharacter do you fancy

#1 Posted by jphulk26 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

First off, I want to say that I obviously don´t find drawings sexual or enjoy overly sexualized versions or objectified versions of female characters in comics.

However, I must say of all the comic characters I kind of have a little bit of the hots for WW. Why?

First off the way her mind works; her wisdom and heart seem to be more a force of nature, than akin to a quality she possesses amongst others. It permeates her whole being, so she is utterly unconflicted and confident without arrogance. A quality I wish more people would have.

She´s also a bit of a social crusader and activist, I thinks she´s the type who would be quite active at a protest and would never back down from "The Man" which for me is very hot.

Third, this is a bit superficial, but she´s royalty and has a real kind of regal sense about her, and I have to say I´ve always loved a bit of a posh girl.

Last she´s absolutely stunning but in no way vain. Its like her looks are something that ultimately don´t concern her, she never is worried about her hair or makeup; her grace is innate and she doesn´t need any man or woman to make her feel secure in her own being. Again a quality I rarely find, but would be super cool to encounter more often.

OK, so this is a slightly embarrassing admission, so take it easy on me. I know its weird, but I thought it might be a fun topic. :) Have you any superhero/heroine crushes, and why?

#2 Posted by redhoodnet (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Well.. she is hot. And I do not mean it as a negative. WW is drawn to be a hot woman. Through her history and various incarnations she has had one thing in common. No it is not the invisible plane, her origin, or anything else. She has always been a hot girl plain and simple. I think that any one who loves the ladies would have a bit of a crush on the hottest brunette in the DCU.

And I love myself some Selina Kyle!

#3 Posted by darkman61288 (730 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on the artists. Some draw her quite manly. But I would have to say that Catwoman Wonder Woman Lois Lane Posion Ivy Talia Supergirl Huntress and Powergirl Star Sapphire all are my love. Escpecally if Drawn by Jim Lee

#4 Posted by Cap10nate (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue Storm. She is a classy lady.

#5 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Misty Knight is one foxy mama

#6 Posted by ZEELLO (223 posts) - - Show Bio

OP's post reminded me of Celestia from MLP

#7 Posted by Alchemax_7 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

I find Aunt May extremely sexy

#8 Posted by The Stegman (23982 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, all comic characters are made to look attractive, but going purely off of personality alone, I fancy Zatanna, BEFORE THE NEW 52!! Especially when she had her own series in 2011, she was so down to earth, she'd rather go home and take a nap rather than have drinks with her friends, she was afraid of puppets, which was adorable, and was a good sister to her brother, and a bit of a hopeless romantic, she was so...normal, for a superheroine.

#9 Posted by akbogert (3218 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Well, all comic characters are made to look attractive...

So true.

@jphulk26 said:

First off, I want to say that I obviously don´t find drawings sexual or enjoy overly sexualized versions or objectified versions of female characters in comics.

I don't really think there's really anything obvious about that. If people didn't find drawings sexual or enjoy overly sexualized drawn characters there'd be...well let's just say the hentai industry alone proves it's worth not taking for granted :p. It's also a little weird to start a "who are you attracted to" thread by disclaiming the idea of finding drawings attractive.

No, but The Stegman's right, the majority of characters are intentionally drawn to be attractive, so to that end it really is personality that makes the difference. I think there's a commentary somewhere in there about real relationships, too. Anyhow, I honestly haven't been reading comics long enough to be harboring a legitimate crush yet, and the shallow list would be far too long.

#10 Posted by marvel123 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

favorite Dc heroines: supergirl, miss martian , hawk girl, all the green lantern ladies

in marvel..... jean grey, rachel grey, shadowcat, psylocke, storm, and more

#11 Posted by Joygirl (19471 posts) - - Show Bio

Harleeeey among many others. I have no shame in being sexually attracted to two-dimensional, fictional people -- it's a fact I have come to accept long ago.

#12 Edited by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

Essentially marvels Milf population...can i get away with Milf on this site...Mmmmilf...milf...MILF...Mother i'd like to...definetly can't get away with that last part...aaanyway Invisible Woman, mystique, tigra, Jessica jones, black widow then MS MARVEL She-hulk valkyrie, OH! and jocasta she's shiny i like shiny thing im like a magpie

soooo Essentially Most of the A-list Woman that arent X-men.

but in all seriousness i have nothing but respect for the characters especially the invisible woman and MS MARVEL, and am really happy marvels comin out with some all girl teams in the near future...even if it is mostly b-listers for fearless defenders.

#13 Posted by jphulk26 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alchemax_7 said:

THATS my second hottest, :)

#14 Posted by Alchemax_7 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@jphulk26:

I know right :)

#15 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

@jphulk26 said:

@Alchemax_7 said:

Blasphemy. Aunt May is without a doubt the sexiest woman in the Marvel Universe.

#16 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

Male: Thor - he's powerful and awesome, yet kind and noble at the same time... and sexy.

Female: Probably Wonder Woman, Catwoman or Lady Sif.

#17 Posted by TheCannon (18320 posts) - - Show Bio

I also find WW hot. As for other characters I "fancy" (as the title puts it):

• She-Hulk
  • Stephanie Brown
  • X-23
  • Power Girl
  • Ms. Martian
  • Bleez
  • Emma Frost
#18 Posted by Alchemax_7 (347 posts) - - Show Bio
@Madame_Mist: Blasphemy. Aunt May is without a doubt the sexiest woman in the Marvel Universe.

I agree with this, She's certainly a head-turner.

#19 Posted by jphulk26 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alchemax_7 said:

@jphulk26:

I know right :)

haha@Madame_Mist said:

@jphulk26 said:

@Alchemax_7 said:

Blasphemy. Aunt May is without a doubt the sexiest woman in the Marvel Universe.

you two are all kinds of crazy.

#20 Posted by RazzaTazz (9611 posts) - - Show Bio

@jphulk26: I think I can agree with most parts of your original statement. She is notable because of who she is and what she believes in. It is why she is my favourite character.

#21 Posted by jphulk26 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvel123 said:

favorite Dc heroines: supergirl, miss martian , hawk girl, all the green lantern ladies

in marvel..... jean grey, rachel grey, shadowcat, psylocke, storm, and more

psylocke, defo. but wheres Rogue?

#22 Edited by drgnx (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

I know exactly how you feel man ....

A women who is into technology and bikes, what more could you ask for.

Check out the body on that^

She likes to be ridden - but she will get started without you

#23 Posted by 4_color_image (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick Grayson is my comic book crush #1!

#24 Posted by Target_X (379 posts) - - Show Bio

I kind of have a crush on Flash Thompson currently. <.< I like my men broken and scarred.

#25 Posted by jphulk26 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@Selinaky said:

Male: Thor - he's powerful and awesome, yet kind and noble at the same time... and sexy.

Don´t lie you just love you some Hemsworth. ;)

#26 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

@jphulk26 said:

@Selinaky said:

Don´t lie you just love you some Hemsworth. ;)

Haha okay, that's very true.

I kinda prefer comic Thor though, he's more badass, and I like his helmet.

#27 Posted by Alchemax_7 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

AUNT MAY!! Sexy thing

#28 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

i love Rogue supergirl power girl ww catwoman red sonja.

#29 Posted by jhazzroucher (15592 posts) - - Show Bio

Ororo Munroe aka Storm. Unique personality. Heart of a leader. Compassionate.

#30 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd fancy from marvel 
emma frost  
spider-woman 
 elektra  
she-hulk 

From DC  
powergirl 
starfire  

spider-woman 

sexy she-hulk !    

sexy starfire 
#31 Edited by krspaceT (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

Any comic gal not drawn by Rob Liefield, let near Rob Liefeld or written by Rob Liefeld

#32 Posted by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (727 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Storm

2. Vixen

3. Nubia

4. Misty Knight

5. Jean Grey as the Black Queen, All the women of the Hellfire Club and most versions of Phoenix are uber sexy but there's something about Jean Grey's casual racism when she was the Black Queen that makes me want to bang her back out and ruin her for other men.

#33 Posted by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (727 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mega_spidey01 said:

i'd fancy from marvel
emma frost
spider-woman
elektra
she-hulk

From DC
powergirl
starfire

spider-woman
sexy she-hulk !
sexy starfire

You've got GREAT taste!

#34 Posted by jphulk26 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

the chick from sin city vol 2 is pretty hot. not one to trust, but hot.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.