Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Why hasn't she got her on show yet?

• 59 results
    justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Besides her old ones she was suppose to have a show come out in 2011 but not network wanted and the one that did want it canceled it. Yet green arrow has his own show which is epic, but his fan base is smaller and Batman is getting yet another. While batman is a cool character he already has a bunch of movies( and way too many comics for one character), So what was deal with the show cancellation and will there be anything in the future for her.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 48

#2  Edited By Black_Claw

The reason why the 2011 one didn't come out was because it was terrible. So terrible that TimeWarner made sure to erase the pilot from all parts of the internet.

Personally I think it would be best if we got a Wonder Woman animated series. After all DC has a stellar track record when it comes to animated shows.

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By justice teen

@black_claw: I do agree it is very difficult to do a live action show with super powered heroes, smallville barely got it right.

Avatar image for wonderwomanfan8
    WonderWomanFan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they'd do better to go with an animated television show before they go to live action. The people who saw Justice League Unlimited seemed to enjoy Wonder Woman a lot in the episode "Kid Stuff". She did get to show off a lot of personality there in her 8 year old form.

They should try to market Wonder Woman to girls, maybe pre-teens and teenagers. They could make Diana 8-10 years old, have Themyscira be like the environment of an all girls private school for extremely gifted young women. Have Diana go on adventures with friends around her age exploring the island, for at that age she may think their island is all there is in the world.

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Transformers1024

I don't get how you could make an audience like Wonder Woman to be honest.

Animated Show: little boys wouldn't watch it since it's a female. Girls may watch it. I know the comic book community would still watch it.

TV Show: I can't imagine this being a success anywhere. Maybe NBC could make it last an entire season before canning it. It could last for a bit longer on the CW.

Live action movie: NO! The title alone would be enough for people to say screw it. And Amazon doesn't sound like a great movie name. Track records have shown that female superhero movies don't work. (Catwoman and Elektra most notably). Maybe if they got a really really really REALLY hot girl to play her it would sell. Or put dump trucks of money on Megan Fox's door step to put on a skimpy looking outfit it could work...but even then she's still a terrible actress!

Maybe a Netflix series could work???

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#6  Edited By Black_Claw

@transformers1024: Boys not watching it because the main character is a girl? Legend of Korra would like to have a word with you as it's one of the highest rated animated shows on television right now.

And plus we have past female centric shows with great success among both male and female viewers such as Kim Possible or The Powerpuff Girls.

So I'm sorry but I find the logic of boys not watching a show because the protagonist is a girl a heaping load of BS.

WonderWomanFan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transformers1024 Well, enough people liked Elektra to the point where she got her own film, even though it was probably because it was a spin off from Daredevil. Also, enough viewers, male and female alike most likely liked the show Alias enough for it to get like, five seasons. There is a market for female roles in television and film, but that doesn't mean that female characters have to only cater to females. What about shows like Sailor Moon? Very female centric, yet many boys liked it.

In my opinion, the focus has been too much on the character "Wonder Woman". We don't know who Diana is. For a series, they need to build up the character of 'Diana' more. Surely she must get tired like the rest of us, because being Wonder Woman all the time must be hard work. What are her likes/dislikes? Her dreams/goals? What is Diana's deepest desire that, being Wonder Woman may possibly get in the way of? I think building up her civilian identity more would make for an interesting show. Maybe the hero stuff should take a backseat for a while. A good script, good actors, and production team can do great things.

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An animated series would be great. Even if she only gets like two seasons it would be worth it.

ClarkKent12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC is doing well with Arrow (although a lot has been stolen from Batman's stories), I'm intrigued by the upcoming Flash series and Smallville was a good teen show (the comic book for Season 11 is great); they can definitely do it, but both DC and CW just wanted to make sure it's done right, if you mess up WW, it's hard to come back from it... It's going to take a lot just to get it going, if the ratings are poor, WW for live-action TV is done; I'd rather they just took their time.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transformers1024: Boys not watching it because the main character is a girl? Legend of Korra would like to have a word with you as it's one of the highest rated animated shows on television right now.

And plus we have past female centric shows with great success among both male and female viewers such as Kim Possible or The Powerpuff Girls.

So I'm sorry but I find the logic of boys not watching a show because the protagonist is a girl a heaping load of BS.

Legend of Korra is a spinoff of Avatar the Last Airbender. So really it was going to be a hit no matter what. I will give you Kim Possible was great but she was relatable. She had to balance being a teen heroine and being a teenager. Plus she had a great supporting cast and great villains. Wonder Woman have to follow that Kim Possible/Totally Spies format. Be a teenager, dealt with teen issues to be a hit.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's probably gonna get a live action movie in 2018 maybe

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

The recent pilot pushed her chances back a few years. It was horribad.

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
    SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they'd do better to go with an animated television show before they go to live action. The people who saw Justice League Unlimited seemed to enjoy Wonder Woman a lot in the episode "Kid Stuff". She did get to show off a lot of personality there in her 8 year old form.

They should try to market Wonder Woman to girls, maybe pre-teens and teenagers. They could make Diana 8-10 years old, have Themyscira be like the environment of an all girls private school for extremely gifted young women. Have Diana go on adventures with friends around her age exploring the island, for at that age she may think their island is all there is in the world.

I agree.

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
    MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

She needs an animated show. Comic book characters tend to thrive there.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

#16  Edited By LyraFay

She and The Flash need animated shows. Maybe DC's move to California will help to merge animation and the comics even closer, same with movies.

Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Transformers1024

@lyrafay: I don't watch any cartoons at all anymore (except Transformers), but if Flash got his own animated series, I would definitely tune in on that! I'm surprised he hasn't had one yet.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because she's a woman

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cattlebattle

A little known fact is that there was actually a plan to do a DCAU animated show right around the time that Superman and Batman were running in the mid/late 90s. There was a problem with obtaining the rights but they secured them by the time the Justice league series came out.

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: No it's not that birds of prey had their own show. I'm still stuck on how in the hell you give cat woman her own movie before wonder woman, even if it was that if halle berry wasn't the in it my eyes would have burst into flames.

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Muffin_Sangria

It mostly just comes down to WB being afraid. There is a lot of risk in a Wonder Woman project. A lot of people think a failed film or TV series about her would set back all female superheros. Although I think an animated series would be fairly low risk and if they got it right they could sell a lot of toys in both the girls and boys sections. Hopefully we'll at least get another animated feature. There are a few arcs I'd rather see adapted but if DC made one now it would probably be based off Azzarello's run. That could be good though as long as they kept out the Zeus daddy origin , Ares training, and the manazons.

As far as live action goes I'd much rather have a movie then a series. I think Wonder Woman would work a lot better that way. Maybe we'll get lucky and DC will put out a solo film for her before they put out Justice League. Flash is the only big DC hero that I think would do better as a live action series then her would in a solo movie. Most of his villains seem a little too corny for the big screen.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow got a HUGE boost from Smallville.

wonderfan409

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get how you could make an audience like Wonder Woman to be honest.

Animated Show: little boys wouldn't watch it since it's a female. Girls may watch it. I know the comic book community would still watch it.

TV Show: I can't imagine this being a success anywhere. Maybe NBC could make it last an entire season before canning it. It could last for a bit longer on the CW.

Live action movie: NO! The title alone would be enough for people to say screw it. And Amazon doesn't sound like a great movie name. Track records have shown that female superhero movies don't work. (Catwoman and Elektra most notably). Maybe if they got a really really really REALLY hot girl to play her it would sell. Or put dump trucks of money on Megan Fox's door step to put on a skimpy looking outfit it could work...but even then she's still a terrible actress!

Maybe a Netflix series could work???

first of all i have baby cousins (boys) that love watching wonder woman (i have the jlu seasons so that keeps them busy)------yes the tv show is a bit silly cos if u look at smallville (it was just BAD)------u joking right, are you seriously compering catwoman and elekrta to WONDER WOMAN,i mean first off the name '"wonder woman" is quite reconcilable and people would be curies to see what this movie is about(some forward people) and megan fox,hahahahahaha,plz stop making me laugh i mean the chick is horrible, shes the reason way transformers was a bit bad (in my mind)

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#24  Edited By Bezza

..WB/DC seem scared to really give Wonder Woman a try. Is it the baggage from the now kitsch Lynda Carter TV show? I don't know, but I am sure if WW was a Marvel character she'd be on at least her 3rd film now, never mind TV show!

Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Transformers1024

@wonderfan409:

If you had any form of comprehension skills to understand what I was saying, you would know I was JOKING about Megan Fox as Wonder Woman. No need to make it sound like I support that casting decision, even when I followed up in the next sentence saying, "...but even then she would still be a terrible actress!" I knew she was a terrible actress a month ago when I posted that comment, and I still know one month later she's a terrible actress.

Yes I was "seriously comparing Catwoman and Elektra to WONDER WOMAN"! They are two pretty big female comicbook characters with very interesting stories behind them, and totally flopped when they had their own film.

There is no need for you to be an @$$ if you're going to reply to me disrespectfully. Especially since you obviously can't comprehend what I'm saying.

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes I was "seriously comparing Catwoman and Elektra to WONDER WOMAN"! They are two pretty big female comicbook characters with very interesting stories behind them, and totally flopped when they had their own film.

And the way you phrased it made it seem as though the reason why this is is because they're women though we've seen more than a few female lead movies succeed in the box office, such as The Hunger Games and Divergent. When a male lead superhero films flops in Hollywood, and there's been a few such as Daredevil and Superman Returns, no one blames the hero's gender. Elektra and Catwoman were mediocre, on all technical levels but people just chalk it up to the fact that Catwoman and Elektra are women

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Tyger

Wonder Woman could be Buffy: the Movie, or it could be Buffy: the Series.

And the problem isn't the viewers, it's the execs. They want a guarantee of awesome, but then force mediocre on their directors. Some manage to overcome, but they have to have real passion for the project (or real clout to push back.)

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jimishim12

Wondy is too ideal and perfect to have a shot at her own tv series, she's the paragon "superheroine" and virtuously flawless in every way instead of being a reflection of typical women and girls that relate to role models like Katniss, Black Widow, and maybe like someone said Kim Possible. A successful formula for a hero's depiction on a tv or movie is how the journey and plot build the character as a human before he/she flows naturally into a path of idealism and strength. His/Her purpose is the start off as uncertain or at least ignorant of his/her journey in the narrative then he/she gets more of his/her flaws explored and begins to acend to a bigger role in the plot. Wonder Woman just gets to be born into what she is now and is expected to have her cake and eat it too as she's the woman "Superman" theres no tension.

WonderWomanFan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wondy is too ideal and perfect to have a shot at her own tv series, she's the paragon "superheroine" and virtuously flawless in every way instead of being a reflection of typical women and girls that relate to role models like Katniss, Black Widow, and maybe like someone said Kim Possible. A successful formula for a hero's depiction on a tv or movie is how the journey and plot build the character as a human before he/she flows naturally into a path of idealism and strength. His/Her purpose is the start off as uncertain or at least ignorant of his journey in the narrative then he gets more of his flaws explored and begins to acend to a bigger role in the plot. Wonder Woman just gets to be born into what she is now and is expected to have her cake and eat it too as she's the woman "Superman" theres no tension.

I couldn't disagree more. Let me see if I can possibly break down some of your points.

First of all, the mere fact that Diana has values from an ancient, matriarchal, seemingly xenophobic society of all women could be seen as a flaw itself. She is a character of contradictions. She wants peace in the world, but she will use violence to achieve it. She's a religious, devout pagan, while many cultures are being indoctrinated by secularism. She's supposed to represent female empowerment and equality, but some dismiss her as a mere sex symbol. Bottom line is, she wants to be the bridge between two worlds: the ancient, and the modern. She's an idealist, and that can make her overzealous at times. She wants to be a role model, but has no idea how to do that. People think that the whole premise of Wonder Woman is a flaw to begin with! The dichotomy of these traits makes her a multifaceted character, and there's a lot you could do wit that.

IMO, there are two significant traits that SHOULD play a MAJOR roles in any Wonder Woman story. That is truth, and purpose. Diana is on a continuous, never-ending journey in pursuit of the truth, and her own purpose. Those two things can break off into many different things. Are there any objective truths for her to discover? Or is all truth in the universe subjective and relative to certain situations? If there are objective truths out there, what are they and how will she react to them? What impact will they have on her pursuit of her purpose? The conflict of the constant push and pull effect between truth and purpose make her a far more interesting, multidimensional character than these contemporary females you speak of.

Diana's path to becoming a hero is the classic coming-of-age story. She's just a young girl trying to find her way through life, her place in the world. EVERYONE can relate to that, it doesn't matter who you are, or where you come from. She's still the model for which all these other female archetype heroines are based on. The main problem is most people don't display these characteristics, or don't think deep enough to explore the inner workings of her character. She definitely has potential to have a quality show, movie, whatever as long as it's done right, and well!

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ArchiZoom

People think that the whole premise of Wonder Woman is a flaw to begin with!

Wonder Woman is not the only hero that fights for peace which I guess some people see as a contradiction. Peace needs to be fought for. As far as I know every Superhero in the DCU fights for peace, in violent and nonviolent ways so being a warrior of peace hardly makes Wonder Woman special and unique.

The main problem is most people don't display these characteristics, or don't think deep enough to explore the inner workings of her character

Sure not, you're uniquely intelligent WonderWomanFan8, pat yourself on the back. Wonder Woman is about pursuing the truth and her own ikigai, she shares this theme with everyone else too. A lot of people would say roughly the same about Superman and Batman but at least those characters are self-explanatory.

Wonder Woman, through your own words, is still very much a terrific creature, she's flawless. She's a princess, she's pretty, she's strong and she's pure, in the end she's tremendously privileged, no one cares and no one can relate to whatever petty little problems she has.

SayaOtonashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SayaOtonashi

Nick almost didn't have Korra because she was a Woman. Her 2009 animated movie was one of the best solds. It can be done you just have write her . Her biggest flaws are her heart. She can be written as flawed.

Heratu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would you want a live action show? It would probably suck balls and you wouldn't be able to do anything cool on a network budget. Cheetah would just be a chick in cat jammies, and Ares would probably be some drunk ass drug dealer who wears a Trojan helmet and hallucinates being on Olympus.

SayaOtonashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SayaOtonashi

An animated show would make sense

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder how Marvel nailed it with Thor and Hercules, surely Diana can be a niche off them while being her simple build up as ambassador of peace.

WonderWomanFan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By WonderWomanFan8

@archizoom Yes, she's not the only hero who fights for peace, but she's one of few who I know of who tries to juggle being an overly idealistic ambassador with a heroic career. Unless you know of others...LOL Also, you simply cannot assume the definition of truth is exactly the same as how I or others may see it. You have to be able to make the distinction. My definition may be completely different from yours. And it wouldn't be wise to ignore the possibility of objective absolute truths that transcend all of our own personal bias. When has Diana grappled with thoughts related to this?

The truth is, what Diana is searching for, she will never find. She will not live to see true peace achieved, thus making her entire mission fruitless. She doesn't set limits for herself to fail, like Batman does, and she lacks the physical strength to deal with her tougher adversaries singlehandedly like Superman does as New 52 Diana is only good for moving boulders around...LMAO Truth is, she doesn't really take much time for self-reflection to evaluate her journey and this is particularly evident in Azz's "critically acclaimed" WW book, which is a nice way to cover up its flopping. Ha! In a way, she's almost deluding herself into thinking she's actually doing something worthwhile. She's in dire need of some re-evaluation and a new creative direction because well...

In essence, it seems like you've read a brief description of what she's about and ultimately dismissed her as a mary sue...feel free to correct me if my evaluation is inaccurate...but anyways, I hope you're enjoying New 52 Diana as much as I am, you know the one where she's inept, criminally naïve, and sidelined by character support. lolz!

SayaOtonashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azz amazons are barbaric and they have hive minds they can't do anything by themselves and don't question anything. AT least the old amazons were questioning and even grew but Azz amazons are barbaric

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wonderwomanfan8: Yes, she's not the only hero who fights for peace, but she's one of few who I know of who tries to juggle being an overly idealistic ambassador with a heroic career

Which is redundant. I'm glad Azzarello ditched that part personally though I regret that her intelligence disappeared with it. Until this point Wonder Woman was the God's creation, she was designed, engineered to carry out their own personal agenda. Her heart, her kindness were gifts. Likewise the Amazons weren't strong independent women, they were segregated female superhumanoids whom the gods endowed with a multitude of superhuman attributes. Those women never truly triumphed, they were designed to be extraordinary. Could real women with their earthly biological configuration achieve what the Amazons have? The amazons were great but that greatness was not truly their own.

In my opinion Azzarello did many amazing things for Wonder Woman. I just wish she were intelligent, self-possessed and didn't always lose against the men in the family.

WonderWomanFan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archizoom Well unfortunately, in order to get a more "grounded", down-to-earth Wonder Woman, sacrifices to her character had to be made I guess...changes that I don't even think azz can fix at this point.

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ArchiZoom

@wonderwomanfan8: He could've "humanized" wonder woman without sacrificing her intelligence but at least now she's acting of her own will and living her own life the way she chose to.

SayaOtonashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know about you but couldn't the amazons still be ordinary women who were trained by Athena who appered has human? She trained them and men since the men and amazons in some myth lived in peace. The reason why the amazons live has only female is because the Island is dangerous to outsiders and alps because of the doom gate magic. The amazons can while in the outside world could have welcome ordinary women and men but Hercules and his men had caused them to be separated and because of their shame they decides to protected doom

Gate

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Azz amazons are barbaric and they have hive minds they can't do anything by themselves and don't question anything. AT least the old amazons were questioning and even grew but Azz amazons are barbaric

Define the 'barbaric' part of the current Amazons, please.

And about the questioning; Azzarello's do that a lot in issue 3 and 30, Aleka is the most vocal, but she appears to have some support for it. And lets not forget that this is actually in the face of a monarch who's authority normally isnt openly questioned.

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ArchiZoom

@outside_85: The Amazons have always been a horizontal society, the sisters cooperate. I remember Hypolita being a totalitarian queen in Amazons attack but under Circe's magical influence. She's normally a benevolent queen and a servant to her people.

SayaOtonashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By questioning I meant the baby selling . I mean come on. No one speak against that. Also Alecka just doesn't like Diana. Looking at # 0. The amazons all seem to have hive minds all agreeing on the same thing

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There,s a trade out there I forget what it,s called but it basically pits dianna vs batman when a young woman seeks help from dianna with some greek tradition That story I think would make an interesting movie set up or a hell of a first arc for a T.V show. I just wished a had the title to hand.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I. Because she is overrated.

II. Because there are too many writers that do not know how to write her.

III. Because Batman material is a for sure money maker even when it is completely awful *cough Son of Batman cough* people will still spend money on lousy Batman material, while Wonder Woman material would be a risk.

IV. We live in a sexist society where women are viewed to be beneath men, and you think a sexist super hero who views men to be beneath women is going to work?

(+)

linkjt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I. Because she is overrated.

II. Because there are too many writers that do not know how to write her.

III. Because Batman material is a for sure money maker even when it is completely awful *cough Son of Batman cough* people will still spend money on lousy Batman material, while Wonder Woman material would be a risk.

IV. We live in a sexist society where women are viewed to be beneath men, and you think a sexist super hero who views men to be beneath women is going to work?

(+)

she is underrated and she doesn't view men to be beneath women,what material have you been reading?,johns?,please why some people judge without even knowing the character properly?.

what the character represents has quality to make a good series,she's compassionate to those in need, empowering women and girls alike that they are more than what they are and can be better, despite her situations with her mother and the amazons she's was able to be a diplomat for Themyscria while at the same time be a heroine, she's the "spirit of truth" when it comes to the mythos of the character, and is the "wise yet caring older sister" point of view to man's powerful demeanor.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@linkjt said:

she is underrated and she doesn't view men to be beneath women,what material have you been reading?,johns?,please why some people judge without even knowing the character properly?.

what the character represents has quality to make a good series,she's compassionate to those in need, empowering women and girls alike that they are more than what they are and can be better, despite her situations with her mother and the amazons she's was able to be a diplomat for Themyscria while at the same time be a heroine, she's the "spirit of truth" when it comes to the mythos of the character, and is the "wise yet caring older sister" point of view to man's powerful demeanor.

I.My last point was a bit of a joke but I hold my ground that some people do view her that way.

II. All that empowering women is great but she still falls to the idea that men are stronger than women because even with all her strength she is still 2nd best compared to Superman. Superman is often written to be way stronger than Wonder Woman. Therefore, her lessons of sexual equality is defeated by the concept that the man, Superman, is stronger than the woman, Wonder Woman.

III. There are a lot of characters who have the quality to make a great series. However, Batman is easy money. That is the core reason why Arrow is basically Batman in a Green Arrow costume. He's all moody, disciplined, and fighting Batman villains in the show.

IV. I would never say Wonder Woman is underrated when her fanbase is humungous and mostly due to her being viewed as the first female super hero. How can she be underrated? (+)

linkjt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yung_ancient_one: superman is not usually way stronger than her,and empowering is more than being physically stronger so whatever she is or not as strong as him doesn't take away her empowering theme.

she is underrated because we are having a discussion like this that will never happen in superman,batman forums.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same reason thag everyone else who does have a show doesn't have a show. Not everyone can maintain a good show, and it even harder for wonder woman

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.