Why Does She NOT like Superboy Dating Wonder Girl?

#1 Posted by GWHH (576 posts) - - Show Bio

I notice WW does NOT like Superboy dating wonder girl (cassie sandmark). Even as going as far to throw him many miles away when she catches them trying to kiss one day?

#2 Posted by marvel123 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

idk, but it sure is funny

#3 Posted by JakeN7 (12451 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe she's just protective of her protege.

Also, what's that scan from?

#4 Posted by drgnx (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought she did it so she could talk to Cass....but she was doing it in the "I'm her big sister" sort of way... it is like the dad who intimidates his girl's boyfriend just because it seems like the right thing to do.

#5 Posted by End_Boss (737 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, I feel like it was just an easy gag.

#6 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

She's protective?

#7 Posted by BlackWind (6351 posts) - - Show Bio

What a c*ckblocker.

Just because you aren't getting any Diana doesn't mean you need to stop these teens from having room breaking sex.

#8 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Boom boom break the room?

#9 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6176 posts) - - Show Bio

@GWHH: Is that a new 52 series?

#10 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13157 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

@GWHH: Is that a new 52 series?

no, its from Geoff Johns Teen Titans series

#11 Posted by danhimself (22548 posts) - - Show Bio

she really didn't have a problem with Conner/Cassie...though her throwing Superboy away like that was a bit much....her real problem was with Cassie joining the Teen Titans which Diana didn't want her to do after what had happened to Donna and to add to the matter Cassie's mother had contacted Diana because Cassie ditched school and ran away from home to join the Titans....this was only a year or less after Donna had been killed which had left a really sour taste in the mouths of most of the members of the original Teen Titans and their mentors...so much in fact that a lot of them were against the reformation of the Teen Titans

#12 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassie is such a bad girl!

#13 Posted by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking at that scene makes me laugh every time.

#14 Posted by lilben42 (2545 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha I would actually like if they made her protective.

#15 Posted by RazzaTazz (9638 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh interesting, but no longer canon I guess

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.