Why didn't Wonder Woman get an Annual?

#1 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

All the other justice league members got one except for Cyborg and Wonder Woman. That's because Cyborg doesn't have a book. Why didn't she get an annual?

#2 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

She probably will eventually.

#3 Posted by RogueOracle (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably not good timing story-wise, I don't know. But she might get one later.

#4 Posted by Afro_Warrior (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700:

One might be announced for her later, but if she doesn't get one, it'll likely be down to Azzarello's large work plate. He's writing Wonder Woman and Spaceman now and has two Before Watchmen books coming up, i doubt he has the time to write an extra sized annual on top of all that.

#5 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

@Afro_Warrior said:

@moywar700:

One might be announced for her later, but if she doesn't get one, it'll likely be down to Azzarello's large work plate. He's writing Wonder Woman and Spaceman now and has two Before Watchmen books coming up, i doubt he has the time to write an extra sized annual on top of all that.

it's because he's busy then. Alright

#6 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Disrespect to the Worlds Favorite Amazon!

#7 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Speaking of Wonder Woman, I wanna see her her face some of the toughest women in DC, I'm talking beginning to end Kicking A-- through and through annual,, I love mythology, but let Wonder Woman get her bracelets dirty with some of her vilest enemies in DC, new and old, thats what I wanna see.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.