Who Wonderwoman Had Sex With In The Comic For Real?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by GWHH (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Who Wonderwoman had sex with in the comics and it ACTUALLY happened. I’ve been looking for these answers and can’t find any that was not a dream, drugged, mind control, alternate reality or anything like that.

#2 Posted by starrk_coyote (623 posts) - - Show Bio

that is an really good Question, sadly i do not know the answer about it, if there is some one out there that DOSE know please answer this thread please :)

#3 Posted by OldDude (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, it depends on the Wonder Woman, the universe and time. Pre-Crisis she had a couple of boyfriends especially after the death of Steve Trevor when she lost her powers and opened that clothes store, because they wanted her to look more human so finding her a boyfriend was what the DC board group thought was the logical thing to do. After she regained her powers Steve Trevor was resurrected btw( and I would vote on him having sex with WW since he has been her boyfriend since well the 40's). There was also a Lois Lane book where she dated superman or something I don't remember the 70's were a hazy time for DC comics.

Post crisis I think they went back to her being above sexual needs and all, like more of a Goddess and less a normal person. I have lost track of that series after Artemis but I don't remember her having sex with anybody. Also I don't know what went on in odyssey and the n52 stuff, if there are themes like sex involved I bet you'll find them there...

#4 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@starrk_coyote said:

that is an really good Question, sadly i do not know the answer about it, if there is some one out there that DOSE know please answer this thread please :)

#6 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@starrk_coyote said:

that is an really good Question, sadly i do not know the answer about it, if there is some one out there that DOSE know please answer this thread please :)

#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-crisis- Steve Trevor

Post-Crisis- Don't think she had...maybe Nemesis..

Elseworld- Superman...Batman probably.

#8 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.