Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Who is Diana?

• 131 results
    PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#101  Edited By PeppeyHare

@danieles said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@danieles:and i guess you have any authority to support that.

I do, you are speaking with a representative of the Men Righ Activists group. We are community across the world saving/supporting men from the clutches of the feminists, false rape accusations, biased laws against men, double standards, children's kidnapping from mothers, forced alimony and Media Bias.

LMFAOOOOO

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@danieles said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@danieles:and i guess you have any authority to support that.

I do, you are speaking with a representative of the Men Righ Activists group. We are community across the world saving/supporting men from the clutches of the feminists, false rape accusations, biased laws against men, double standards, children's kidnapping from mothers, forced alimony and Media Bias.

well then you are out of place,this is a wonder woman forum and nobody here is accusing men of anything and her comic is not about her accusing men and blaming them for everything,it's obious that you don't know her character if you think that's what she does,so why don't you go and read some more stuff from her instead of the crappy johns work and get a good idea of what she is and what she stands for?,it'll be easier than telling you all about it over and over again,you obiously don't listen or don't want to believe what we say,so go and read her stuff and see it by yourself,perez,ruka and simone,go read them.

Danieles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peppeyhare: keep laughing, hope that you'll never need our services. As a second-class citizen , maybe you are enjoying isnt? That women has more rights than you?

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieles said:

@peppeyhare: keep laughing, hope that you'll never need our services. As a second-class citizen , maybe you are enjoying isnt? That women has more rights than you?

No Caption Provided

dmessmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By dmessmer

Seriously, everybody - let's just stop interacting with this guy. These threads are getting boring - we're all busy arguing with this guy who isn't worth arguing with, and whom I suspect might suffer from mental illness.

I'd much rather get back to discussing the comics we enjoy.

Danieles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: No, by reading your answers, reactions and posts, i strongly believes that i needs to be here, since to stop the Media Bias against men its one of ours goals. despite of it, i still has my personal taste for a much more feminine WW. Sorry.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By gokuwarrior

@danieles said:

if women in real life have more rights than men or not it has nothing to do with WW,she is a female hero,it's about adventures and about fighting to protect both genders equally and believes that men and women are equals,she never shows hate and rage toward men and you can confirm this by reading the runs i told you about.

Danieles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peppeyhare: ohhhhh how masculine! lol as i said, i never hope that you'll has need of our services, beta man.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By PeppeyHare

@danieles said:

@peppeyhare: ohhhhh how masculine! lol as i said, i never hope that you'll has need of our services, beta man.

No Caption Provided

Danieles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmessmer: Seriously, everybody - let's just stop interacting with this guy. These threads are getting boring - we're all busy arguing with this guy who isn't worth arguing with, and whom I suspect might suffer from mental illness.

Are you a Psychologist or a psychiatrist for to say that, even wiwhout a estructured observation? if not, you need proffesional help, because to accuse the people who you dislikes to suffer mental illness its just a sign of mediocrity and lack of arguments. Did you accuuse your bullies at school for to suffer mental illness either?

Danieles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peppeyhare: dont be lazy and find it out: look at Voice of Men web page or the Men right Activist group in Facebook.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieles said:

@peppeyhare: dont be lazy and find it out: look at Voice of Men web page or the Men right Activist group in Facebook.

Go on

Danieles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Danieles

@peppeyhare: No, since you didnt took it serious at the first time, ill dont trust ya; so, move that lazy butt and find it out.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieles said:

@peppeyhare: No, since you didnt took it serious at the first time, ill dont trust ya; so, move that lazy butt and find it out.

you're a big mean buttface.

dmessmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peppeyhare: I take it back - don't ignore him. Keep antagonizing him - this is actually pretty amusing to watch.

Danieles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peppeyhare: "you're a big mean buttface."

lol, thats your best argument? and you were the one that called me dumb? whoa, if you are the role model of WW's fans, you let them to looks really really bad lol

@dmessmer: Thx dmessmer for your support lol

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By PeppeyHare

@danieles said:

@peppeyhare: "you're a big mean buttface."

lol, thats your best argument? and you were the one that called me dumb? whoa, if you are the role model of WW's fans, you let them to looks really really bad lol

@dmessmer: Thx dmessmer for your support lol

dude you're really starting to change my viewpoint. Please go on. im sry i called you a buttface

Danieles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Danieles

@peppeyhare: apologize accepted. Its not my wish to fight with ya guys, but i has my tastes about women, and about wonder woman: i wants a much more feminine WW, maybe it'll takes decades, maybe that will never happens in this dimension/universe. I have to try.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieles said:

@peppeyhare: apologize accepted. Its not my wish to fight with ya guys, but i has my tastes about women, and about wonder woman: i wants a much more feminine WW, maybe it'll takes decades, maybe that will never happens in this dimension/universe. I have to try.

Loading Video...

loooool

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#120  Edited By dshipp17

@danieles said:

@dmessmer: Seriously, everybody - let's just stop interacting with this guy. These threads are getting boring - we're all busy arguing with this guy who isn't worth arguing with, and whom I suspect might suffer from mental illness.

Are you a Psychologist or a psychiatrist for to say that, even wiwhout a estructured observation? if not, you need proffesional help, because to accuse the people who you dislikes to suffer mental illness its just a sign of mediocrity and lack of arguments. Did you accuuse your bullies at school for to suffer mental illness either?

It's good that you cited back to a source to back your arguments; but I think that website is going in the polar opposite of the Feminist which should appear to be just as bad; I'm getting a sense that he's developed such negative views of men might possibly be because he was bullied at some point, often shunned by the boys, and told that the girls and women may be more his speed, where he than took the joke literally. But, honestly, can you explain why feminists need to be opposed and are so against men? Honestly, I don't really see it that way, but please explain a little. On some points, they can have legitimate grips. To clarify what I mean by persecution, I'd say the women in the Taliban were under such discriminatory pressure that it was like gasoline that needed a spark. Once that spark is placed there, I believe a society like the Taliban would have reacted by either persecuting their women, erupted in a civil war, or a combination of the two; but the key is that persecution requires a catalyze to spark it into action and this illustration shows you how persecution would be much worse by comparison. A spark could have been the women deciding to take a stand to ask for more equal rights, possibly demonstrating it by making a public speech, while appearing without their veils.

dmessmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@peppeyhare: I honestly did not lol English isn't his first language and it's hard decoding some of what he says.

@danieles said:

@pokeysteve: yes i am. And my intention its to prove how much impact/damage the feminism has done using WW as one of her main icons.

Lol so how do you figure you aren't trolling when speaking against feminism on the forum of one of feminism's most recognizable icons hahahahaha I don't.......I can't even......

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieles said:

@jphulk26: "I just want to know. I do not believe for one second you´ve picked up a book on feminist theory and examined the 100s of positions feminists take. whether liberal, marxist, radical, postfeminist. They all differ in what they say about feminist theory. In fact feminsit theory tends to be a form of humanism.

Well actually i did. I cannot call myself an antifeminist if i has no idea what im talking about. What you are claiming for its to establish the differences between gender feminism and equality feminism: the second one serves as ram to the first one. The gender feminism its about hatred, hatred against the establishment, the western culture/civilization/history, its about revenge and the idea that all men are evil, oppressors, beaters, harassers and rapists, who denied/suppressed for all human history the will and the strength of women, by brute force. The Equality feminism its about what you guys hear in the news all days: same education, same opportunities, same salaries at the workplace, same rights. Gender feminism claims that sex and gender are a social construct, that anybody borns male or female, while equality feminism claims for rights and rewards must be the same , regardless gender or sex orientation. No worids about duties, specially for women. The cultural marxism, in the way that indoctrinates people's mind with the idea of the "ancient" oppressor, the unfairness of the minority ( you can tell me how women, the half of the mankind are a minority) , makes instruments of men and women in this ideas, and this explains our today's western culture: white hetero men are evil, black, LGBT, and women are the good. Its the way to blame somebody for something, to enhance that idea using all ways as possible: Politics, newspapers, Media, intellectuals, even spiritual leaders. Thats why im here: to prove if there is indoctrination inside Wonder woman's comic books , feminist indoctrination for to be more accurated, and how deep are in your minds. You may lives in a free market country, but the cultural marxism its not about economic freedom.

Sounds to me like you suffer a great deal of fear - I wish you well and hope somewhere down the line, you learn trust of the people you see as spreading propaganda about you. This life is not a war inspite of what they make you think in popular media. By the way your distiniction between gender/equality feminism, is fictional. Gender Theory or Feminist Theory is different to The Feminist movement, which fought for female equality. The Radical Feminists were a group of feminists who reached prominence in the 70s and indeed practiced lesbianism, were against women having children, and believed all relationship between men and women were innately exploitative and akin a form of rape on the mans part. They therefore advocated a complete segregation of women from men. To my knowledge this was the most radical form of feminist theory to date and never had a wide appeal amidst the feminist movement or in gender theory.

wonderbrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By wonderbrat

My opinion: for a super hero to be happy, happy joy, joy and understanding of people who kill others ruthlessly is mad!being a superhero seems like it would traumatizing;having to see people get killed everyday,not being able to truly confine in someone ,knowing that everyday you have to watch your back because people are dead set on killing you; seems like it could make anyone dark and maybe even un-forgiving .I feel like its okay for Diana to be a bit ruthless when it come to villains because what she sees everyday , I also feel that to continue to be whats considered a hero you need to keep something like the hope that people can change or something.Maybe all new 52 diana need is more character development so we can understand why she acts how she acts.

Danieles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Danieles
    Danieles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Lol so how do you figure you aren't trolling when speaking against feminism on the forum of one of feminism's most recognizable icons hahahahaha I don't.......I can't even......

i confirmed many of my theories here. And somebody must to say a word against.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its true: Wonder Women is totally a feminist!

Here is proof!!!

1 Year Ago!!!

No Caption Provided

Last Week

No Caption Provided

This Morning!

No Caption Provided

That Evil Amazon!!!

Muwhahaha!!!!11!!
    Muwhahaha!!!!11!!
    Sinisteri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Sinisteri

Loved that episode!

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieles said:

No Caption Provided

LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-5a77aa5e0a324
    deactivated-5a77aa5e0a324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieles said:

No Caption Provided

I've been reading your back and forth with that guy. When I got to this I lost it. Hilarious.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana is an amazing, strong willed, powerful, brilliant, and accomplished woman.

She is what every woman strives to be, hence the iconic name "Wonder Woman".

She is beauty incarnate, inside and out, she holds honour so dearly, she respects what deserves to be respected, she shows pure passion, and she is vulnerable.

She is Wonder Woman.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. o.o

Anyhoo -- well done, everyone (those who know the character), it was great seeing the scans and people's takes on Wonder Woman.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieles said:

Not so wonder, and not even a woman. Her policy its to "beat first, talk later", specially if her enemy is a man. She has not any sense of humor at all! she is pale, cold, arrogant , stubborn, masculine, butchly and silly pride, she doesnt trust even in her colleagues in the way that to receive help from anybody (specially a man) its an insult to her. The only thing that i agree with you its that she is a warrior, but thats not a compliment to her.

This is the most idiotic thing I've read. She's maybe not as caring as Pre-52, but hey, she's not as heartless as you make her out to be.

You're posts are getting annoying.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By PeppeyHare

@peppeyhare said:

@danieles said:

No Caption Provided

I've been reading your back and forth with that guy. When I got to this I lost it. Hilarious.

Haha thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.