Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8719 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

who does wonder woman love BATMAN OR SUPERMAN

veronicacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By veronicacris

@ultra_beleco:

Wonder woman + Steve Trevor=steve dies in the sex

Clark Kent + Lois Lane=lois dies in the sex

superman+wonder woman=happened end in the sex,Earth's atmospheric bubble bursts and. The whole earth starts to shake rhythmically to they are lovemaking

No Caption Provided

It's comics, relax. everyone can have sex with everyone. it's the worst argument ever this thing about sex

leych

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter + Wonder Woman.

I ship it.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johnni_Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veronicacris: Apparently @powerwoman here, believes that a man like Superman can exist, but still can't have sex with a human. Yeah, a man that is faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound..... That all okay, but able to have sex with a human woman, that where we have to draw line. Obviously, logic plays such important role with a character like superman, so you should know how important this "sex" subject is............. . . . . . .

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnni_kun: you needs read man of steel woman of Kleenex

GWHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By GWHH

OK. NEVER seen these comics before. What issues/series are these from?

batman cant sex with wonder woman

if they are want to together,that would be happened:

No Caption Provided

And :

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

And

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gwhh: Brit Complete Collection,Fatale

Ultra

Penthouse Comix

GWHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By GWHH

Fatale was published by Broadway Comics in 1996. It was a spin-off of Broadway's flagship series Powers That Be, in which the lead character had first appeared in 1995.

Created by former Marvel Comics editor Jim Shooter, Fatale follows the adventures of Desire Hopewell, a woman who has the ability to leech memories and energy from people by kissing them, and her battles with an evil organization called The Brotherhood.

Fatale

Fatale was published by Broadway Comics in 1996. It was a spin-off of Broadway's flagship series Powers That Be, in which the lead character had first appeared in 1995.

Created by former Marvel Comics editor Jim Shooter, Fatale follows the adventures of Desirée Hopewell, a woman who has the ability to leech memories and energy from people by kissing them, and her battles with an evil organization called The Brotherhood.

The series addressed the trend of super-muscular/voluptuous female heroes by featuring a lead character who was likewise large-breasted, and the series often poked fun at her physique and appearance; for several issues, Hopewell is shown with a bandaged, broken nose.[citation needed]

The series ran for six issues, published between January and October 1996 (with an "ashcan" preview issue published in September 1995). The title's end coincided with the demise of Shooter's Broadway Comics venture.

According to The Standard Catalog of Comic Books (Krause, 2002), the comic was promoted in a distributor's catalog with a "life-size" image of Fatale's clothed bust, which the book labelled "one of the biggest advertising missteps in recent memory."

No Caption Provided

GWHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By GWHH
    No Caption Provided

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
    MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

batpala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Whispers Wonder Woman/Artemis and rolls away into the sun.

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By sidismail98

@azza04: You expect Superman and Wonder Woman to be a better pairing? She herself said it's too predictable. What a, Superstrong guy finds an equally strong woman and they live happily ever after? Too cliche. She said she admires Batman's "warrior spirit'. Silver age was full of, as people tell me 'camp'. The stories were predictable. Most stories end with Superman lifting something. No wonder they changed it. I'm not saying Batman is her one true only love and she'll beg the gods to make him immortal so they can make love and have god sex for eternity anytime soon. I'm saying that if it HAD to be either Superman or Batman, she would choose Batman. Both are warrior at heart.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
    deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Superman.

Batman wil get killed during sex.

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Les bi on tHe same page OK. WW isn't really into eitHer of tHem tHat mucH to be in love. Clark Has Lois, Bruce Has Selina, and Diana Has tHe Amazon's... to take of... like Queen duty or wHatever.

-Abstract 4$$#073-

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People say Diana can't be with Bruce because he a "street level" hero. I think he's risen above that. I mean he's city level nowadays. Still not as much as Diana but some of his rogues can be a global threat. Poison Ivy for example. Deathstroke travels the world right? Why can't Batman go after him? Even Joker traveled the world and teamed up with terrorists and Batman and Superman teamed up o stop him. For some reason the madman escaped both the world's greatest detective and the man of steel. What about Ra's Al Ghul? If they get together, Ra's Al Ghul should be their common villain. I mean he's a global threat who never dies! The Selina thing was scrapped because they were both "on opposite sides of the law". Same goes for Talia because she wasn't good enough in the gray area. No they just had to push her all the way into the black and have her disown her son and try and replace him with a crazy clone. I say that if they get paired together, Ra's should be the main enemy of their stories. Think about it, he uses magic, he's immortal, he's a global threat AND he's a Batman rogue. I think that's enough for both of them.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn: batman is super human despite what people say about him he's superhuman...

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Batman wil get killed during sex.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By ShadowHuntR

Well, pre-52, it was Batman. She always had a close relationship with both because she could identify herself in Batman and in Superman. In Trinity, you see how the three of them are close and she talks about her love for both. But after the Justice League and the Blackest Night, it's all pretty obvious.

She showed how much she loved Bruce during the Blackest Night maybe even too much.

When she was being controlled by the Black Ring, she came close to kill Mera. Aphrodite then decided to send her elsewhere and cast illusions that would make her feel love again. Aphrodite used many illusions. The first one was Cassie which she killed. She then killed Donna Troy (she knew who she was killing since she was yelling inside her head). Then she hurt her mother pretty bad and just before she killed her, she got hit by a Batarang and then this happened :

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

And then she gets accepted in the Star Sapphire corps.

So it means that her love for Cassie, Donna and her mother wasn't enough to make her be a Star Sapphire but her love for Bruce Wayne was. And Batman admitted he loved her. He just doesn't want to hurt her because of what he does and what he represents.

He said the same thing to Zee when she told him she wanted to start a love relationship with him.

Here's some more proofs when she was a Star Saphire and was fighting Mera. She showed her heart to her. And Bruce is right in the middle. And she tells her that she regrets not saying anything before to him.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Here Martian Manhunter claims he knows about their ''tension''.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Their love was real but they decided to change that in the New 52 even if I believe that Lois will end up with Clark soon since there are TONS of proofs of their love for eachother.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the writer.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Wonder Woman loves c*ck.

Superiornite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By Superiornite
    primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By primebonnick

depends on the writer. Pre 52 we could see she and bruce had tension, hell in the 1000 year war she and supes developed feelings so its all on the writer.

Avatar image for marionettegeist
    Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She loves whoever the writer tells her to love. (also Batman)

DRUDOX19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NONE its STEVE THE END!!!!!!!!!!!

veronicacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azza04: You expect Superman and Wonder Woman to be a better pairing? She herself said it's too predictable. What a, Superstrong guy finds an equally strong woman and they live happily ever after? Too cliche. She said she admires Batman's "warrior spirit'. Silver age was full of, as people tell me 'camp'. The stories were predictable. Most stories end with Superman lifting something. No wonder they changed it. I'm not saying Batman is her one true only love and she'll beg the gods to make him immortal so they can make love and have god sex for eternity anytime soon. I'm saying that if it HAD to be either Superman or Batman, she would choose Batman. Both are warrior at heart.

that's cool. Batman is another half of her soul

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By SandMan_

Superman...thogh I wish it was me

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By SanoHibiki

Talk about pointless debate.

In reality, Diana will love that person which DC will choose her to love.

In Pre-Flashpoint Universe, we nearly got Threesome in place of Trinity.

No Caption Provided

In New-52, in current time period she in relationship with Clark. Simple as that.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didnt wonder woman have a relationship with kyle rayner also ?

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think she really loves Darkseid.

veronicacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didnt wonder woman have a relationship with kyle rayner also ?

It was Donna

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bruce, the lucky dog... Selina, Thalia, and Diana...

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The question should be : Who does Superman love? Lois or WW.

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By sidismail98

*SIGH* the only reason people even THINK she'd be good with Supes is because of their powers. Think about how they'd respond to each others methods and tactics and personalities for Pete's sake! Superman holds back to not harm others, WW keeps on pushing herself because that's what warriors do! Clark is the kind of man that would settle down, have a family grow old(if the writers chooses to make him grow or not)etc. Batman is a warrior who pushes himself to his limits! See where I'm going? They're fighters! Leaders! Warriors! They share the warrior spirit. WW even said she admires him for it.

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sidismail98: let me sigh as well. are you seriously buying this JL sh!t? wonder woman is not just a warrior, she is compassionate and merciful. Johns just doesn't know what to with her so he gave a most shallow and misleading image of her. she has not been treated well in the new52. but at least in her own title, she holds back A LOT (even maybe too much).

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is she such a important love interest for Batman and Superman? What''s wrong with Lois or Talia(New 52 Talia needs a retcon though). Anyways both of them have dated her, and we all know neither relationship lasts long.

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: because she's the most powerful and beautiful woman on earth so getting her is like winning a trophy.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hastalavista: Isn't beauty subjective? And what does power have to do with love? She's dating Superman now so obviously she loves Superman only, she doesn't even talk to Batman now, so what's the point of this thread?

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: I am talking about objectifying her. She doesn't have to pick any of the two yet sometimes people like to see where her heart goes, like watching a fight for mating right. Or maybe they don't realize that different era we get different Wonder Woman.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By PowerWoman

Batman love superman,and superman love batman

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_q said:

@thatlad

said:

" She doesn't love either of them, she's been attracted to them but that's mainly been out of convenience.
    Superman because of the age old kevin smith-style theory that she's the only one strong enough to father his kids.
    Batman because on JL/JLU animated Bruce was the only viable single option (Supes was with Lois, GL with Hawkgirl & Flash was more like a brother)

If Wonder Woman is ever going to be the success it needs to be DC needs to get a writer who can follow through on strong strorylines, doesn't use gimmicks (costume changes, blowing up paradise island) and has WW stand on her own independent of other books not needing Superman or Batman.

amen.

QFT

2 years ago and pretty much sums up everything that needs to happen if Wonder Woman going to respect in the modern era of comics.

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hastalavista: I never said she's not merciful, I just said she's a warrior not afraid to do what needs to be done, I'm not a fan of the New 52 JL(I'd rather have a continuation of the old Justice League cartoon). She's killed Maxwell, hasn't she? Does she even need a love interest? I just can't see her with Superman and think they're fit for each other. I'm not saying she'll marry Batman, but he's a better choice thn Supes. SMWW is just too cliche.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there a thin going on between Batman and Wonder Woman in JL 3000?

No Caption Provided

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By whygamespot

@darkman61288: looks like DC is going to play the stupid love triangle drama. Or she's just saying but she doesn't like any man, and she's glad that she doesn't remember being with Superman.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By RustyRoy

She loves me the most :D

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By lifeofvibe

@darkman61288: sweet now I want to buy this series 'shake hand' trololololololololo ah life is good my good man

JSH92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#299  Edited By JSH92

Steve Trevor

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#300  Edited By Rouflex

Wonder Woman dates Captain Marvel but when New 52 Wonder Woman ask for his name he will turn back into Billy and at that moment its will get hilarious...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.