Which Actress Could Pull of WW?

• 191 results
#1 Posted by Frisco (285 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally don't have anyone in mind that could...

Though, I think Angeline Jolie would make an awesome Hippolyta.

#2 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Catherine Zeta Jones, if she wasn't so tanned. Otherwise Jessica Biel could do it cuz she is sooo fiiiiiiiine!
Post Edited:2008-02-03 02:56:11

#3 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucy Lawless O_O

#4 Posted by Frisco (285 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucy and Catherine are a little old for the role, I think anyways ...

#5 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"http://comicbycomic.blogspot.com/2007/11/wonder-casting-returns-shes-wonder.html "AICN has apparently '100% confirmed' the identity of Wonder Woman in the Justice League movie - Megan Gale." That's what it said in the blog. Megan Gale is an Australian supermodel, well known in Australia. I like Megan Gale, but her as Wonder Woman? M"

yeah megan is fairly popular ova here, she is surprising not dating the most attraction bloke on the planet, a skinny, pimply faced radio talk show host named andy... lucky b*d

#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i like Megan for the role...

she's got that Bette Page thing going on lol

M

#8 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I've said before, I personally like Morena Baccarin of Firefly and Stargate fame for the role. Looking her up just now on IMDB she has been rumored: http://imdb.com/name/nm1072555/ which means someone in Hollywood is finally listening to me. She is a proven actress, she has an exotic beauty which looks the part IMO and I imagine could probably handle the action as well as anyone.

#9 Posted by Knightwing (333 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I found a better picture.

#10 Posted by Frisco (285 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Eliza Dushku could pull it off, but she's too short.

#11 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"Methos says:
"http://comicbycomic.blogspot.com/2007/11/wonder-casting-returns-shes-wonder.html "AICN has apparently '100% confirmed' the identity of Wonder Woman in the Justice League movie - Megan Gale." That's what it said in the blog. Megan Gale is an Australian supermodel, well known in Australia. I like Megan Gale, but her as Wonder Woman? M"

yeah megan is fairly popular ova here, she is surprising not dating the most attraction bloke on the planet, a skinny, pimply faced radio talk show host named andy... lucky b*d"

Megan Gale outruns Andy by miles.

#12 Posted by Doctor Dare (789 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to Say Eva Mendez

#13 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Megan Gale would be good. I personally like relative unknowns to play super-heroes, it creates more of an illusion to their authenticity.

#14 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

megan fox the girl from transformers.

#15 Posted by Frisco (285 posts) - - Show Bio

Some interesting picks.

#16 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#17 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Tlieso says:

"megan fox the girl from transformers.
"

Altough very HOT, she would not make a good WW.

In my opinion

#18 Posted by grkpektis (141 posts) - - Show Bio

rachel bilson

#19 Posted by Knightwing (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Tlieso says:

"megan fox the girl from transformers.
"

Nah too thin. How about:

Angelina Jolie:

Kiera Knightly:

Post Edited:2008-03-09 13:37:18

#20 Posted by King Saturn (224189 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Angelina Jolie

2. Megan Fox

3. Keira Knightley

But to be truthful I think Megan Gale could really do this.

#21 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucy Lawless. Been saying it for years.

#22 Posted by King Saturn (224189 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"King Saturn says:
"1. Angelina Jolie 2. Megan Fox 3. Keira Knightley But to be truthful I think Megan Gale could really do this. "
i feel physically sick reading that... M"

Why ? I think they could all pull it off. But Megan Gale will do. She looks the part

#23 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

jessica alba.........JK :P

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

Keira Knightley???????? C'MON!!!

#25 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"1. Angelina Jolie2. Megan Fox3. Keira KnightleyBut to be truthful I think Megan Gale could really do this. "

i feel physically sick reading that...

M

#26 Posted by King Saturn (224189 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"angelina jolie looks like she's strung out on drugs. just my opinion :)"

Yeah. She does a little

#27 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

angelina jolie looks like she's strung out on drugs. just my opinion :)

#28 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah and that's why i wouldnt ever have her playing ww

#29 Posted by lordraiden (7099 posts) - - Show Bio

#30 Posted by King Saturn (224189 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"1. Angelina Jolie 2. Megan Fox 3. Keira Knightley But to be truthful I think Megan Gale could really do this. "

LOL. jk - Notice I choose all the people on the list where already choosen by other people who posted in the thread. I couldnt see anyone besides Lucy Lawless being Diana. But I have no problem with Megan Gale. (Truthfully)

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Lucy Lawless. Been saying it for years."
#32 Posted by King Saturn (224189 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey isnt that Monica Bellucci ?

#33 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

" "

if she can act, she'd be pretty good

#34 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

""

She's played a whore to many times and she got raped in one movie.She's not allowed to be Wonder Woman.

#35 Posted by Iron Apollo (2196 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"lordraiden says:
""

She's played a whore to many times and she got raped in one movie.She's not allowed to be Wonder Woman.

"

it's called acting, she must be damn good to get you that disgusted...

#36 Posted by lordraiden (7099 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Apollo says:

"Vance Astro says:
"lordraiden says:
" "
She's played a whore to many times and she got raped in one movie.She's not allowed to be Wonder Woman. "
it's called acting, she must be damn good to get you that disgusted..."

Yeah, wow, talk bout judgemental! chill, dude! It's movies, it's what it's all about! I think she's perfect to play the part!

#37 Posted by lordraiden (7099 posts) - - Show Bio

P.S. You'd be horrible in hollywood, vance, cause you'd be a typecaster lol

#38 Posted by King Saturn (224189 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"lordraiden says:
"P.S. You'd be horrible in hollywood, vance, cause you'd be a typecaster lol"
Almost every part she had was slutty.Why is everybody getting mad.It's the truth."

Thats true. Even In Passion Of The Christ she played Mary Magnalene. The Harlot who turned to Jesus after he saved her from being stoned for commiting adultery.

#39 Posted by lordraiden (7099 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"lordraiden says:
Almost every part she had was slutty.Why is everybody getting mad.It's the truth."

Yeah, we know! it's called movies/acting! It doesn't mean she will do those movies cause she her self is slutty! there is a big difference, between the movies, and real life! not always, but generally, actors will do a movie to try out there acting talents, rather than play themselves in every movie!

#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

Almost every part she had was slutty.Why is everybody getting mad.It's the truth.

#41 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

None, they all suck now days.

#42 Posted by DangerousCurves (86 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Megan Gale would be good. I personally like relative unknowns to play super-heroes, it creates more of an illusion to their authenticity."

i completely agree, Megan Gale looks the part. And when its some one you really don't know, its easier to picture them being that charter

#43 Posted by lordraiden (7099 posts) - - Show Bio

No probs! all i'm saying is, if she can pull the part off, I think she's the perfect WW, regardless!

#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Vance Astro says:
"lordraiden says:

Yeah, we know! it's called movies/acting! It doesn't mean she will do those movies cause she her self is slutty! there is a big difference, between the movies, and real life! not always, but generally, actors will do a movie to try out there acting talents, rather than play themselves in every movie!"

Why are you explaining the obvious to me.I'm not saying she is really a whore because she always plays them my first comment was a joke anyway but since everyone is being so uptight about it.She's not right for the part.Her accent is heavy and she's no way athletic.She's obviously sexy but she doesn't have the right face to play the most recognizable female superhero in the world.It would be like when Van Damme played Colonel Guile.

#45 Posted by Iron Apollo (2196 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

She's played a whore to many times and she got raped in one movie.She's not allowed to be Wonder Woman."

first of all I'm not mad, but you did clearly stated "she's not allowed"

....and I clearly disagree, put your insecurities aside.

#46 Posted by King Saturn (224189 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
"lordraiden says:
Yeah, we know! it's called movies/acting! It doesn't mean she will do those movies cause she her self is slutty! there is a big difference, between the movies, and real life! not always, but generally, actors will do a movie to try out there acting talents, rather than play themselves in every movie!"
Why are you explaining the obvious to me.I'm not saying she is really a whore because she always plays them my first comment was a joke anyway but since everyone is being so uptight about it.She's not right for the part.Her accent is heavy and she's no way athletic.She's obviously sexy but she doesn't have the right face to play the most recognizable female superhero in the world.It would be like when Van Damme played Colonel Guile."

Boy. There were so many errors in that Street Fighter movie. It almost made Van Damme as Guile look good. LOL

#47 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"No probs! all i'm saying is, if she can pull the part off, I think she's the perfect WW, regardless!"

And i'm saying she's not perfect she's just a random girl.She doesn't look the part and she has a heavy accent.

#48 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Apollo says:

"Vance Astro says:
She's played a whore to many times and she got raped in one movie.She's not allowed to be Wonder Woman."

first of all I'm not mad, but you did clearly stated "she's not allowed"

....and I clearly disagree, put your insecurities aside."

I could have sworn I said that was a joke...

Why is it that when ever I say something about an actor people always have to talk about me personally to prove a point.WTF makes you think i'm insecure.She's sexy no doubt but she's not Wonder Woman and I gave real reasons in another post.

#49 Posted by lordraiden (7099 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"lordraiden says:
"No probs! all i'm saying is, if she can pull the part off, I think she's the perfect WW, regardless!"
And i'm saying she's not perfect she's just a random girl.She doesn't look the part and she has a heavy accent."

She doesn't look the part?????????????????????? I'm gonna do you a favour and book you in to the nearest optometrist lol are you sure you were looking at the same pictures as the rest of us?

#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Vance Astro says:
"lordraiden says:
And i'm saying she's not perfect she's just a random girl.She doesn't look the part and she has a heavy accent."
She doesn't look the part?????????????????????? I'm gonna do you a favour and book you in to the nearest optometrist lol are you sure you were looking at the same pictures as the rest of us?"

SHE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE WONDER WOMAN TO ME,SHE'S NOT EVEN THAT HOTT

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.