Where to start reading Wonder Woman?

#1 Posted by LP (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Most people know Wonder Woman's story throughout the years has been less than coherent. I really love her though and she's pretty much my favorite female comic book character. If I wanted to start reading about her, which series or book should I start with?

#2 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by LP (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh thanks =)

#4 Posted by WW-Fan (2728 posts) - - Show Bio

i would start at the beguning! to get to know the Charecter! start with the George Perez story's :)
#5 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio

I think start at the beginning of the Gail Simone run it is the best IMHO and recent so you are caught up

#6 Posted by LP (653 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" I think start at the beginning of the Gail Simone run it is the best IMHO and recent so you are caught up "
Thanks, I'll try hers too, she's an incredible writer.
#7 Posted by MrDirector786 (43641 posts) - - Show Bio

If you really want to get into Wonder Woman, I'd start all the way back with the beginning of the modern age in the late 1980s and then read up to today.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.