When did the Greek Gods merge with the Roman Gods?

#1 Edited by NetSpiker (294 posts) - - Show Bio

In Wonder Woman Vol 2 #302-303, the Greek gods were planning to remerge with the Roman gods. Zeus and Jupiter had already done so and the other gods were going to follow his/their example. But in what issue did the two pantheons merge together? Or did it happen off-panel?

EDIT: I meant issues #132-133, not 302-303.

#2 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

doesnt matter. new52 cancelled it.

#3 Posted by NetSpiker (294 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer: I don't care if it "matters" or not. I still want to know. Or am I not allowed to discuss anything before the New 52 on these forums?

#4 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@NetSpiker: oh. did the new52 hurt you?

#5 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

@NetSpiker said:

@theTimeStreamer: I don't care if it "matters" or not. I still want to know. Or am I not allowed to discuss anything before the New 52 on these forums?

sadly i don't know the answer to ur question... however i remember u asking the very same question in the CBR forums and their replies were well.. so to say ..constructive ..shame on us..lol...hopefully someone like will know the answer..i mean she is the Wonder Woman expert here.

#6 Posted by RazzaTazz (9478 posts) - - Show Bio
@NetSpiker@cloudzackvincent: It was in the Byrne run, not sure exactly when, somewhere between issues 115-122 of vol 2
#7 Posted by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

It happened when the Romans adopted them centuries ago.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.