What would you like to see in the future in the series?

#1 Posted by herrweis (431 posts) - - Show Bio

What stories would you lke told or what things would you like to see in the future?

I'd want to see a story in which she has to display some titan level power.

#2 Posted by StarKiller809 (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see a story where we kinda resolve the whole, Amazons are stone things. I really want her to kinda start liking them again and a better explanation as to how Diana didn't know there were new kids on the island. 

I also want to see a story involving the recently shown New Gods and her. I think that could really draw eyes to the series and boost sales and might make Wonder Woman a top selling title.  

There is a lot of things but yeah..

#3 Posted by RazzaTazz (9569 posts) - - Show Bio

I think more of the revised history would be great, it has worked thus far

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

Although they don't really have much of a relation to WW, I'd like to see gods from the Egyptian and Norse pantheons show up, and having some sort of crossover with Shazam would be cool too.

#5 Posted by krspaceT (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonderboy!

#6 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

see her showing high power level is cool,and it would also be great to see her dealing with issues of a normal human,see her trying to make a balance in her hero life and her personal life,see the gods involved with some of her issues too.

some old villans making their comeback and start to play a big role wuld be great too,there are a lot of things i want to see in the future.

#7 Posted by krspaceT (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Hey, a new version of Doc Psycho could be neat, he could easily do a Green Goblin toss Gwen and become a arch nemesis

#8 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

Veronica Cale

#9 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT: it would be great if he can use psychic powers to teleport himsefl,see his opponents attack before it hapens,etc,if he can react to speeds using psychic powers,etc.

#10 Posted by KingofMadCows (345 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see the Greek Gods behaving less like Greek Gods, become a bit more aware of their own flaws and gain some common sense.

#11 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I want them to start introducing her villainous pantheon (e.g., Dr. Psycho, Cheetah, Veronica Cale, Egg-Fu) while still focusing the larger narrative on the Greek pantheon. I think the Greek/Roman gods should be her primary villains while the others are important but passing villains. Just like how corruption and crime in Gotham are Batman's constant enemies even though we get a rotating cast of big-name villains with different arcs.

#12 Posted by krspaceT (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingofMadCows: They are gods, they have hubris

#13 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

I want her to have a "Wonderboy"(No not with that name) I'm so sick of seeing male hero/female sidekick (TDKR, Wolverine and every female under the age of 16 he runs across, etc) I want to see the dynamic switch. How does a woman train a young man to be the defender? A Hero? What perspectives does she share? What different viewpoints does she have? How does he react to have a female mentor? How do the others(Sidekicks or heros) react to it? Etc etc.

Besides, Wonder Woman deserves a bigger "family" like Batman and Superman have.

#14 Posted by KingofMadCows (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT: And that would be fine if they were only used as plot devices. However, you can't keep them that simplistic if they're supposed to be real characters.

For example, Poseidon was ready to go to war because Wonder Woman told him that Hera was planning to take over Olympus. So someone he never met before told him that Hera wanted the throne of Olympus without any evidence to back up that claim and he was ready to start Armageddon over it. How long can you keep characters that petty and childish before they turn into jokes? Could you still take Lex Luthor seriously if he flew into a mad rage and puts on his power armor to fight Superman every time he sees Superman getting praised in the news? If you keep characters that simplistic then they'll turn into cartoons. If every story or every other story is going to be about the Gods throwing tantrums over completely baseless claims or trivial insults then it'll be no different than Marvin the Martian trying to blow up the earth because it blocks his view of Venus.

#15 Posted by krspaceT (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

I want her to have a "Wonderboy"(No not with that name) I'm so sick of seeing male hero/female sidekick (TDKR, Wolverine and every female under the age of 16 he runs across, etc) I want to see the dynamic switch. How does a woman train a young man to be the defender? A Hero? What perspectives does she share? What different viewpoints does she have? How does he react to have a female mentor? How do the others(Sidekicks or heros) react to it? Etc etc.

Besides, Wonder Woman deserves a bigger "family" like Batman and Superman have.

I agree

@KingofMadCows: Hey, I am most used to seeing them as depicted by Percy Jackson....so frog Poseidon and Candle hades are off to me

#16 Posted by KingofMadCows (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT: Their designs may be different but their personalities are pretty much the same old stereotypes. The novelty of the new look will wear off and you're left with the same petty and childish characters that have been in hundreds of other stories. Unless that changes, they'll end up being too ridiculous to take seriously.

#17 Posted by krspaceT (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingofMadCows: Here's a thought, are their demigods who aren't Zeus's?

#18 Posted by KingofMadCows (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT: There are a lot of them. In fact, according to myth, Ares is Hippolyta's father.

#19 Posted by krspaceT (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingofMadCows: Again to use Percy Jackson, Cassie (pre DCNU), Lennox and now Diana as an example, the gods have hardly gotten bored of reproducing. Demigods popping up everywhere could be interesting ways to add Olsen's, Lane's and other character family filler

#20 Posted by KingofMadCows (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT: But that's not really going to help make the Gods into interesting characters. The problem is that if they remain so childish and petty then they becomes jokes rather characters that you can take seriously.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.