What % of Amazons Would want to have sex with males?

#1 Posted by GWHH (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting idea here. What % of Amazons Would want to have sex with males because they would enjoy the experience. Not for making babies, or under the influences of others things and would consider the male an equal. As either a normal human or a superhero. Just has to be a male and for the purpose of non-propagation of the species.

#2 Posted by toplel (738 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me grab my stuff and get a survey real quick and Ill get back to you on that.

Seriously though, how do you expect someone to answer that? Amazons are supposed to be proud and are trained warriors so they wont have trouble skipping something thats only for pleasure. Still, I guess if they decided to get laid, they'd probably pick their partners who tend to be or have warrior-like traits.

#3 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

@toplel said:

Let me grab my stuff and get a survey real quick and Ill get back to you on that.

Seriously though, how do you expect someone to answer that? Amazons are supposed to be proud and are trained warriors so they wont have trouble skipping something thats only for pleasure. Still, I guess if they decided to get laid, they'd probably pick their partners who tend to be or have warrior-like traits.

#4 Posted by Joygirl (15407 posts) - - Show Bio

34.692%. Exactly. The rest are full-on lesbians.

#5 Posted by MrShway88 (653 posts) - - Show Bio

All of them. No woman can resist the D.

#6 Posted by Pokeysteve (7073 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Amazons, probably not a lot.

Pre 52 Amazons had a lot of interaction with men. The curiosity factor alone would bump the percentage.

#7 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

Once they get a good look at me, all of them.

#8 Posted by darknightspideyfanboy (1048 posts) - - Show Bio

death by snu snu comes to mind lol

#9 Posted by M3th (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of them. I'd say 89% want but won't admit they crave for a mans touch. The rest are actually Feminist Lesbos.

#10 Posted by dmessmer (356 posts) - - Show Bio

A topic like this is bound to produce some of the most mature and thoughtful comments the internet has ever known. I can't wait for the high level of intellect that will surely now come to grace the forums.

#11 Posted by akintoussaint (92 posts) - - Show Bio

this is gonna be a fun thread.lol

#12 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2951 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Once they get a good look at me, all of them.

Once they get a good look at me, none of them.

#14 Posted by warlock360 (26901 posts) - - Show Bio

wasn't there like a story where that had to go down at least once a generation? or am i tripping it up with marvel?

#15 Edited by ViperKing (422 posts) - - Show Bio

@dmessmer said:

A topic like this is bound to produce some of the most mature and thoughtful comments the internet has ever known. I can't wait for the high level of intellect that will surely now come to grace the forums.

This.

#16 Edited by TheFirstLantern (1385 posts) - - Show Bio

All of them. No woman can resist the D.

LOL.

@joygirl said:

34.692%. Exactly. The rest are full-on lesbians.

How on earth did you figure that one out?

#17 Posted by drgnx (3518 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of the topics are getting Wierder and Wierder!

To answer the question, they will all have sex with males (Diana and mom are in question), it is just that everyone but Diana (and maybe her mom), will kill their mate after, as per DCNU.

But in your context....srsly WTF?

#18 Posted by Joygirl (15407 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrshway88 said:

All of them. No woman can resist the D.

LOL.

@joygirl said:

34.692%. Exactly. The rest are full-on lesbians.

How on earth did you figure that one out?

I'm a robot.

#19 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1385 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@thefirstlantern said:

@mrshway88 said:

All of them. No woman can resist the D.

LOL.

@joygirl said:

34.692%. Exactly. The rest are full-on lesbians.

How on earth did you figure that one out?

I'm a robot.

If you were a robot, according to the laws you wouldn't know you were one, so ha false!

#20 Edited by Joygirl (15407 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@thefirstlantern said:

@mrshway88 said:

All of them. No woman can resist the D.

LOL.

@joygirl said:

34.692%. Exactly. The rest are full-on lesbians.

How on earth did you figure that one out?

I'm a robot.

If you were a robot, according to the laws you wouldn't know you were one, so ha false!

Whut laws? o.O

#21 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1385 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@thefirstlantern said:

@joygirl said:

@thefirstlantern said:

@mrshway88 said:

All of them. No woman can resist the D.

LOL.

@joygirl said:

34.692%. Exactly. The rest are full-on lesbians.

How on earth did you figure that one out?

I'm a robot.

If you were a robot, according to the laws you wouldn't know you were one, so ha false!

Whut laws? o.O

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Laws_of_Robotics

#22 Posted by Joygirl (15407 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1385 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: are you an android like from Dragon Ball Z?

#24 Posted by Joygirl (15407 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1385 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: I am sorry I don't know much about androids. /sob

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.