Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

What Avengers could beat a truly ticked off Diana?

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#151 SC  Moderator

Just popping in here to add two cents. Rogue did have difficulty absorbing Ares powers around the time of X-Men/Dark Avengers (think was Legacy 227 right) and the writer confirmed on his Facebook page for those that were curious why when she has had no trouble absorbing Thor that the reason Rogue had difficulty was because she was injured at the time from her encounter with Moonstone. Granted Rogue's power absorption still actually worked, she just had trouble and looked as if she was in pain and having trouble coping with the absorption. I guess we should also look for situations where Wonder Woman was injured and couldn't walk and conclude that Wonder Woman can't walk anymore?? Possibly the more discerning fans familiar with Rogue might know that Rogue only has issues with absorption when it comes to other characters powers not the extent of power.

Rogue can absorb characters like Thor, Hulk, Iceman, but characters like Zero, Mojo, Mr Sinister and Loki would give her complications. Usually because of the psychological effects and supposedly the foul and evil nature of some of those characters. Rogue would also have trouble with traditionally with characters like Vision, Wonder Man and Silver Surfer because of the nature of their skin or lack of skin. That also being said since she has learned control, her abilities now seem developed and practiced enough to allow her to take the powers of Wonder Man. Impressive. Another note to make is that there have been situations where Rogue either opted to take select few powers only or was limited to taking only partial powers due to circumstance or ability. The nature of Juggernauts powers for example, meant whilst Rogue got stronger and Juggernaut a bit weaker, the absorption wasn't complete, we just got a stronger Rogue beating a weaker Juggernaut for a bit. Happened two other times both other times with their own complications. Magneto as well, Rogue has been in situations she has used his power without trouble, one situation where it was a bit hard to his personality seemed to overwhelm her. Other instances with Exodus and Legion she only used partial powers. Ares fits here as Rogue was injured at the time. Wonder Man would too, she couldn't in the past, she can now. Emplate is interesting to note here as well because he is very powerful but also traditionally depicted as being as foul, evil and gross as characters like Mojo and Mr Sinister yet modern day Rogue who is a bit more psychologically robust managed to take his powers okay. Rogue's ability is also near instantaneous when there are no complications.

My guess whether there would be complications with Wonder Woman and Rogue's ability to absorb her powers for the moment that we are just testing that and not thinking about the situation in which the characters are opposed against each other. I'd say unless Wonder Woman is secretly more disgusting, evil and foul as characters like Mojo and Mr Sinister and or the source of Wonder Woman's power is as sentient as Cytorrak, or her skin is much more inhuman and alien like than say Wonder Man and Rom then Rogue should be able to take her powers granting that Rogue is touching her. the only other circumstance she might have trouble is if this is Moonstone and Wonder Woman vs Rogue. Ultimately since both are fictional it also depends on the writer too. One fairly good writer who also had a blind spot for his pet character decided that his pet character had the ability to be immune or resistant to Rogue's powers so he could take her much young scared of intimacy insecure selfs virginity. So I guess if Wonder Woman also wants to try and take Rogue's virginity too she might be resistant or immune to her powers.

That also being said I believe in a situation where Wonder Woman is pitted up against Rogue, I can't imagine there would be many opportunities for Rogue to touch Wonder Woman. It would really depend how the situation is written or imagined though. Rogue currently has no powers other than her absorption. Wonder Woman lacking knowledge of Rogue might help, but that doesn't mean that Wonder Woman will fly to Rogue and gently hug her giving Rogue opportunity to absorb.

Not bad for a stupid southern ho' yeah? That last remark is cause I be a rated G playa pimp yo, I use terms like stupid southern ho cause I be a bauwse. Don't hate the playa hate the game. Yep all you fools mad jelly my skills. Its cause you guys a S, W, A, F, T, Sawft. Yo realest guy in the room. Yolo.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152  Edited By evilvegeta74

@sc said:

Just popping in here to add two cents. Rogue did have difficulty absorbing Ares powers around the time of X-Men/Dark Avengers (think was Legacy 227 right) and the writer confirmed on his Facebook page for those that were curious why when she has had no trouble absorbing Thor that the reason Rogue had difficulty was because she was injured at the time from her encounter with Moonstone. Granted Rogue's power absorption still actually worked, she just had trouble and looked as if she was in pain and having trouble coping with the absorption. I guess we should also look for situations where Wonder Woman was injured and couldn't walk and conclude that Wonder Woman can't walk anymore?? Possibly the more discerning fans familiar with Rogue might know that Rogue only has issues with absorption when it comes to other characters powers not the extent of power.

Rogue can absorb characters like Thor, Hulk, Iceman, but characters like Zero, Mojo, Mr Sinister and Loki would give her complications. Usually because of the psychological effects and supposedly the foul and evil nature of some of those characters. Rogue would also have trouble with traditionally with characters like Vision, Wonder Man and Silver Surfer because of the nature of their skin or lack of skin. That also being said since she has learned control, her abilities now seem developed and practiced enough to allow her to take the powers of Wonder Man. Impressive. Another note to make is that there have been situations where Rogue either opted to take select few powers only or was limited to taking only partial powers due to circumstance or ability. The nature of Juggernauts powers for example, meant whilst Rogue got stronger and Juggernaut a bit weaker, the absorption wasn't complete, we just got a stronger Rogue beating a weaker Juggernaut for a bit. Happened two other times both other times with their own complications. Magneto as well, Rogue has been in situations she has used his power without trouble, one situation where it was a bit hard to his personality seemed to overwhelm her. Other instances with Exodus and Legion she only used partial powers. Ares fits here as Rogue was injured at the time. Wonder Man would too, she couldn't in the past, she can now. Emplate is interesting to note here as well because he is very powerful but also traditionally depicted as being as foul, evil and gross as characters like Mojo and Mr Sinister yet modern day Rogue who is a bit more psychologically robust managed to take his powers okay. Rogue's ability is also near instantaneous when there are no complications.

My guess whether there would be complications with Wonder Woman and Rogue's ability to absorb her powers for the moment that we are just testing that and not thinking about the situation in which the characters are opposed against each other. I'd say unless Wonder Woman is secretly more disgusting, evil and foul as characters like Mojo and Mr Sinister and or the source of Wonder Woman's power is as sentient as Cytorrak, or her skin is much more inhuman and alien like than say Wonder Man and Rom then Rogue should be able to take her powers granting that Rogue is touching her. the only other circumstance she might have trouble is if this is Moonstone and Wonder Woman vs Rogue. Ultimately since both are fictional it also depends on the writer too. One fairly good writer who also had a blind spot for his pet character decided that his pet character had the ability to be immune or resistant to Rogue's powers so he could take her much young scared of intimacy insecure selfs virginity. So I guess if Wonder Woman also wants to try and take Rogue's virginity too she might be resistant or immune to her powers.

That also being said I believe in a situation where Wonder Woman is pitted up against Rogue, I can't imagine there would be many opportunities for Rogue to touch Wonder Woman. It would really depend how the situation is written or imagined though. Rogue currently has no powers other than her absorption. Wonder Woman lacking knowledge of Rogue might help, but that doesn't mean that Wonder Woman will fly to Rogue and gently hug her giving Rogue opportunity to absorb.

Not bad for a stupid southern ho' yeah? That last remark is cause I be a rated G playa pimp yo, I use terms like stupid southern ho cause I be a bauwse. Don't hate the playa hate the game. Yep all you fools mad jelly my skills. Its cause you guys a S, W, A, F, T, Sawft. Yo realest guy in the room. Yolo.

I love what you just said! And agree 100 and 10% percent. Enjoyed the closing sarcasm to the max!

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

tick tick

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I could pull up multiple scans of WW getting defeated for days, but what would that prove? What does the scan prove?Those heroes will get up you know, and they will prevail! Since you did post that though out of good clean fun. By the way Wonder Woman looks tough in those scans, especicially when she say's ohhh! Don't get angry all heroes have moments when they are down the scans mean nothing here! Wonder Woman is ok, but she'd be defeated.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74:most of the scans you posted are no cannon,nice try,pre 52 wonder woman won't be defeated by iron-man,or rogue,or namore or savage hulk,enough people have posted scans and made arguments about it,so stop throwing shades at me like if i was the only one argueing in WW's favor.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74:most of the scans you posted are no cannon,nice try,pre 52 wonder woman won't be defeated by iron-man,or rogue,or namore or savage hulk,enough people have posted scans and made arguments about it,so stop throwing shades at me like if i was the only one argueing in WW's favor.

No Caption Provided

And yours certainly are, you don't even have any idea what era WW you are talking about to be honest. My scans are there to prove a point about what I said about the Avengers I named and a few more that are coming such as Wonder Man, Vision, and thee Blue Marvel. If you go back and read what I said , you will clearly see , well he did mention that, so keep saying what you will, and enjoy some real scan. make sure you read about the scans, before you pitch your gripe at me. You are in for a rude awakening today, I was tired when I posted those but by the time I finish posting scans you will be left no defense at all let's begin now with Savage Hulk, first I'm gonna borrow that scan from a viner who posted on this thread, I think you know the one where spiderman really speed blitzes (no offense) The Savage Hulk which clearly shows Spidey hitting the Hulk from many angles (speed blitzing) notice the Speed Savage Hulk getting angry and irritated increasing his speed and grabbing Spidey in mid air. What do you think would happen to Wonder Woman, when she tries, I'm 100% sure Spidey is faster than WW. I hope you get my point. I doubt she could hurt the Savage Hulk! Let's begin again!

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74:pre 52 wonder woman is more powerful than wonderr man,and no troll,spider-man is not faster than wonder woman,she is way faster than him.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@evilvegeta74:pre 52 wonder woman is more powerful than wonderr man,and no troll,spider-man is not faster than wonder woman,she is way faster than him.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Do you think WW could hit Spidey , with the whole Spider-Sense thing going an all? I'm pretty sure he didn't want to get caught by the Hulk knowing how strong he was. My point is that the Hulk isn't as slow as people believe. The same can be said of Thor especially when he stopped Quicksilver with little effort, and made the statemate saying he'd fought faster foes, pretty much before mutants were in existence. If you need me to post that scan I will. Now on to Simon Williams aka Wonderman. Wonderman has stood toe to toe with several incarnations of the Hulk, has battled the Avengers multiple times. Why wouldn't he be able to defeat WW is my question. He is a power house with powers that flare up at times, sometimes affecting his perception, never the less he is a force to be reconned with who has died several times and came back. He may slack off, when pushed, can be a major force. Sorry about the other post my finger slipped or something!

No Caption Provided
    gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74: pre 52 wonder woman has also fough huge powerhouse and has better feats than wonder man,and wonder woman is faster than quicksilver,if you knew pre 52 wonder woman's speed feats you would know this.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
    Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74: Dude....I really hope you're joking when you say Spider-man is faster than Wonder Woman, who is faster than thought. The Hulk isn't slow compared to most STREET Levelers and humans...Wonder Woman isn't a street leveler nor is she human. Dude, please be joking, if you are saying Spider-man is faster than Wonder Woman then you have to say he's faster than Superman, fast enough to react to the Flash and faster than thought as well....

So go ahead, if you really think Spiderman is faster than Wonder Woman, say that he's faster than Superman, can react to the Flash, and is faster than thought....

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: I honestly don't know what his game is here.....it does look like he's trolling you .....

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74: Dude....I really hope you're joking when you say Spider-man is faster than Wonder Woman, who is faster than thought. The Hulk isn't slow compared to most STREET Levelers and humans...Wonder Woman isn't a street leveler nor is she human. Dude, please be joking, if you are saying Spider-man is faster than Wonder Woman then you have to say he's faster than Superman, fast enough to react to the Flash and faster than thought as well....

So go ahead, if you really think Spiderman is faster than Wonder Woman, say that he's faster than Superman, can react to the Flash, and is faster than thought....

lol, That's not the point I was making at all, I was making a reference to how the Hulk can speed up his reaction time. Speaking on Spidey ,WW wouldn't be able to hit him immediately, Supes is a different animal, depending on how he approaches Spidey though.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74 pre 52 WW is much faster than spider-man and quicksilver,and her speed isn't far away from superman's.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: I honestly don't know what his game is here.....it does look like he's trolling you .....

yes,that's what it looks like.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74: Why wouldn't Wonder Woman, who moves faster than thought, faster than Superman and is fast enough to tag the Flash, be able to tag Spider-man, at first? That makes no sense, his spider-sense is not that fast as he has been hit in the back of the head by taskmasters cane and has been tagged by Wolverine. Unless Wolverine is now faster than Wonder Woman, you might want to elaborate why Spiderman would be able to dodge Wonder Woman at all.....is it because he dodge Hulk? Who has barely any reaction speed feats, none of which are even close to people like Superman and Wonder Woman? I hope it isn't based on Hulk, cus he is not fast compared to Wonder Woman.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@evilvegeta74: You're really just showing yourself up with your ignorance of Wonder Woman's feats. If you'd actually read some Wonder Woman or studied some respect threads, you'd see why she's a powerhouse and way above all these characters you list.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@evilvegeta74: You're really just showing yourself up with your ignorance of Wonder Woman's feats. If you'd actually read some Wonder Woman or studied some respect threads, you'd see why she's a powerhouse and way above all these characters you list.

That's the thing, the same can be said of those, and you can include yourself, who have doubt in characters I mentioned if they were to just read some of their respect threads. Further more I could really care less about the character, I'm primarily a marvel fan over all. I not a band wagon rider who enjoys characters because their origins have been changed so many times, I barely are to count. To coinside with that , I find it odd that Dc keep trumping up the feats of their characters, even making the said one into a god, suddenly she can defeat the whole Marvel Universe, c'mon surely you know better. Instead of the petty attempt at an insult why don't you make an attempt at trying to explain why the characters I named can't beat WW, not that I care I care because I'm through with this silly thread, in which, there is a description of a WW from every era, or have read what's been posted, Troll hunter has made about the best statements on WW's behalf. Wait you probably didn't read the post on thread, you just few in on your high horse and placed your opinion, now that's a show of ignorance, am I not correct?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74:everyone here made it clear that we were talking about pre 52 wonder woman,those characters you mentioned can't wonder woman and we have already said why,troll hunter did the best post and the feats back it up,she has better sghowings than rogue,iron-man,wonder man,namor,savage hulk,and that's the point.

and nobody said she can defeat the marvel universe,that's far away from the truth,but she can defeat the characters you named,and you shouldn't complain about her power level,because she was much more overpowered in the 40s for example,didn't you know that she used to be strong enough to move the sun by herself with one hand?,so they actually reduced her power as the years passed by,so why do you complain?.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For what you were explaining you carried yourself well. As far as anything else goes toward anybody, well sometimes silence is just well deserved, it more potent than pouring gasoline on a fire. So I won't address or acknowledge further statements from others. Yes, silence is golden.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He said he only really cared for Marvel, so it cant be easy debating on this thread without any Wonder Woman knowledge.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deaditegonzo: true, reason enough for him to "lose interest" I suppose .....

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Moonman78

She hulk could, ms marvel would have a shot, as would pulsar. Of course Thor, hulk. Hyperion Hercules , and sentry, also wonderman. Then you have dr strange, and probably namor that might be it, oh yeah ironman prolly won't but he'd have an outside shot

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He said he only really cared for Marvel, so it cant be easy debating on this thread without any Wonder Woman knowledge.

I have some knowledge of the character, and I'm not totally against Dc, I just prefer Marvel. Actually I'm big on Hal Jordan and Aquaman, actually I have been trying to find out where A.Joseph Curry is in the New 52. I have a beef with some of the feats, we as fans have a tendacy to believe if characters pull of certain feats, they are invincible. I believe that it's possible that the characters I named from Marvel could possibly defeat WW really without a doubt in my mind, but the feats that are going on in Dc make it plausible that I'm, wrong, especially with Dc fans. Reality is that writers can make anything happen regardless. That being said, it's not every blue that the characters I mentioned pull of tremendous feats, it's expected, especially with a character like Thor. The same can be said of Superman,WW is more obscure, she's almost not marketable, hence the reason for the hold up on a WB series, and jump to a Barry Allen Flash series ( I am a fan of his too, and happy he came back). You take a character like Superman and make him bench press the weight of the earth, that's like showing off,on Dc's part. We know he can do that, why show that, then this Bruce Wayne 28 hr straight no rest fighting various fighters feat. Bruce is a peak human, not super human. I don't think Spidey could fight enemies for 28 hr's and he's super human. That's what ticks me off about Dc, it's bad for battle forums as well but hey they're just comics, right? Anyway I could bring up many Avengers as stated who'd probably defeat WW, but it's pointless, because it seems like everyone from marvel has been an Avenger at one time, so that wouldn't be fair.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By gokuwarrior

@moonman78:no against pre 52 wonder woman,pre 52 wonder woman is much more powerful than she-hulk,ms marvel,namor and wonder man,and she is too fast and skillful for savage hulk and hercules.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman said:
    No Caption Provided

tick tick

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I could pull up multiple scans of WW getting defeated for days, but what would that prove? What does the scan prove?Those heroes will get up you know, and they will prevail! Since you did post that though out of good clean fun. By the way Wonder Woman looks tough in those scans, especicially when she say's ohhh! Don't get angry all heroes have moments when they are down the scans mean nothing here! Wonder Woman is ok, but she'd be defeated.

Did you really just post these pathetic scans?

To the people saying Iron Man and Rogue will defeat Wonder Woman are simply so brainless I'm having trouble creating an actual argument to defend Wonder Woman, there's simply nothing I can do to help defend her, seriously.

I need to think of some serious prep time to defend Rogue and Iron Man.

Thor, Hyperion, Sentry, Hulk ... Yeah, they have a chance, no arguing that, but Diana will still come out on top. She's more versatile, strength is on par, if not, surpasses them ... I'm not saying her strength does, just a high possibility. Her speed surpasses theres by a mile, and her combat is simply to much for them.

Bleh, no use in arguing a never ending argument.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tanet62 said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@powerwoman said:
    No Caption Provided

tick tick

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Did you really just post these pathetic scans?

To the people saying Iron Man and Rogue will defeat Wonder Woman are simply so brainless I'm having trouble creating an actual argument to defend Wonder Woman, there's simply nothing I can do to help defend her, seriously.

I need to think of some serious prep time to defend Rogue and Iron Man.

Thor, Hyperion, Sentry, Hulk ... Yeah, they have a chance, no arguing that, but Diana will still come out on top. She's more versatile, strength is on par, if not, surpasses them ... I'm not saying her strength does, just a high possibility. Her speed surpasses theres by a mile, and her combat is simply to much for them.

Bleh, no use in arguing a never ending argument.

People would get further in life if they just read, why don't you read before you post instead of jumping into shark infested waters without checking first. Furthermore read the post on the thread and see who I named and unnamed, before you pass your judgement in which I truly care less about!

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 SC  Moderator

@theacidskull said:

Hulk and Hyperion

Arguably Thor too

You rate Hyperion higher than Thor? 0_0

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74: I was acting on false information from @gokuwarrior who said you were displaying an ignorance of Wonder Woman's feats. I see I was mistaken fortunately

Hulk and Hyperion

Arguably Thor too

Thor and Hulk's speed and reactions pale in comparison to Diana's. Couple that with her near to Thor and Hulk's class physical strength, durability and an impressive array of defensive and offensive weaponry in the form of the unbreakable lasso, her bracelets made from Zeus' shield that have tanked a blast from the entire Olympic Pantheon of Gods and a razor sharp tiara that can slice Superman's neck like a hot knife through butter and I'm hard pressed to see either Thor or Hulk taking a majority of victories. Which Hyperion are you using btw?

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I understand fully. I was using talking about the newest version of Hyperion who survived the destruction of two universes. Interesting facts about WW by the way.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 SC  Moderator

@theacidskull said:

but to be fair thor has been boosted in his series too so i he could take WW :)

Ah okay. I just find it odd peoples reaction to Hyperion is. I saw one guy claiming that Terminus got one shot by Hyperion and Thor's attacks didn't do anything, they didn't realize that Hyperion and Thor both attacked at the same time and that it was a joint attack that stopped Terminus, then I saw another guy telling that to other people, just reminds me of that time majority of Battles posters thought Thor had Warriors Madness in Blood and Thunder arc ^__^

I personally think too many fans try and use feats for these things. Characters like Thor and Hulk do not need speed feats, their speed feats change moment to moment. If Gail Simone, Dan Jurgens, Greg Pak think and believe Thor and Hulk can beat characters like Superman, Wonder Woman, there is no point in some anonymous comic fan with a lack of understanding of differences between objective and subjective values insisting that they have no chance. Its fiction you know, the only certainty is uncertainty. ^_^

The guy who created Blue Marvel and wrote New Warriors had a good approach regarding characters this way.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By evilvegeta74

@sc said:

@theacidskull said:

but to be fair thor has been boosted in his series too so i he could take WW :)

Ah okay. I just find it odd peoples reaction to Hyperion is. I saw one guy claiming that Terminus got one shot by Hyperion and Thor's attacks didn't do anything, they didn't realize that Hyperion and Thor both attacked at the same time and that it was a joint attack that stopped Terminus, then I saw another guy telling that to other people, just reminds me of that time majority of Battles posters thought Thor had Warriors Madness in Blood and Thunder arc ^__^

I personally think too many fans try and use feats for these things. Characters like Thor and Hulk do not need speed feats, their speed feats change moment to moment. If Gail Simone, Dan Jurgens, Greg Pak think and believe Thor and Hulk can beat characters like Superman, Wonder Woman, there is no point in some anonymous comic fan with a lack of understanding of differences between objective and subjective values insisting that they have no chance. Its fiction you know, the only certainty is uncertainty. ^_^

The guy who created Blue Marvel and wrote New Warriors had a good approach regarding characters this way.

how are you this darn smart?:P

Some secret formula!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Lvenger

@theacidskull said:

Current HYperion.

Diana lacks the Power to Put current Hulk down, Add the fact that he has gotten a speed boost and we have a good fight. While Diana is faster her Strength is no where near hulks level, even at a base savage hulk has increased drastically over the years. What was 90 tons at one point is above 100 now, and Hulks Durability, healing Rate Fluctuate with anger making it harder for diana to KO hulk. And with how the events have worked out in issue 11 i'd say hulk has become Much powerful than he was before considering that he was chosen for the time mission when they could have easily Picked Hyperion or so.

While one can say that the others could have been missing due to the time fluctuation, it wouln t make sense since thor and hyperion exists Just fine in their own series while red she HUlk hasn't been seen as her series ended, which is why Waid had the freedom to say that she didn't exist. Hulk has a Good Chance against diana, and while admit that it won't be easy i can see him winning the fight due to his stamina, durability and power.

Current Hyperion doesn't have that many feats so I'm uneasy putting him forward as a candidate for beating Diana.

Sorry mate but Hulk's speed boost is uncertain at best whereas we have concrete evidence for how fast Diana can move and react in combat. She's easily faster than thought in combat and has reacted to a trillion (no I'm not kidding on this one) shards fired at her by a dark god. If I'm wrong on the trillion part of it, it's still a helluva lot of shards she reacts to and deflects. Your respect thread for Hulk is very thorough and Hulk has never moved that fast. Plus, all we've seen of Hulk is movement speed. He hasn't moved his limbs or reacted at similar speeds to how he's been travelling whereas Diana can. And really, you must not know Diana's lifting feats. A third of the Earth was moved by her along with Superman and MM, a massive ship was caught by her that Power Girl, a female Kryptonian, couldn't stop along with many other feats I'd cite you were I not on holiday with a limited connection.

Hulk can last for a while but he's not tagging her all that much. Stamina and power are all well and good but I'm afraid the infamous speed blitz argument comes into play again. Remember, this is a truly ticked off Diana according to the OP and she'll spare no thought in speed blitzing the life out of Hulk or binding him in her lasso and getting him to revert to normal. Those are just two ways Diana can defeat Hulk.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull:

hulk was throwing Punches with someone who has held two planets apart and drew blood from him as well.

What?

Who? Where? When? & Why?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull:

Was it that issue talking about Hyperion's origin?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor , Hulk, captain universe...and Sif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc:gail simone doesn't think that thor or hulk can beat superman and wonder woman,and who cares what some writters think?,superman has had better feats than thor and hulk all his career that is a fact that matters more than the oppinion of some writters,pre 52 wonder woman also has the feats to prove she can beat hulk,feats speak by themselves.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I understand fully. I was using talking about the newest version of Hyperion who survived the destruction of two universes. Interesting facts about WW by the way.

This is totally a lie, I had to expose in front

When hyperion "survive"destruction of two universe ,we only see hyperion desperate cry and next page hyperion survive invalid,where show us hyperion "tanked""withstand"destructive energy?there lose some very critical part of the why hyperion survive it,and the whole situation is explained by Reed, Dr. Strange and others in a conference table afterwards.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Or that more powerful than two "big bang"?eh?

@drgnx said:

@theacidskull:

hulk was throwing Punches with someone who has held two planets apart and drew blood from him as well.

What?

Who? Where? When? & Why?

Hyperion. Issue 4 i think of the Avengers.

HULK on the other hand, Held a Planet bigger than the earth together (sakaar)

Hulk only manipulated the tectonic plates of skaar which were falling apart.

No Caption Provided

Is never show he held entire planet,HUGE different

No Caption Provided

Hyperion he failed holding two planets apart,he isnt work,because two planets still smash together,Only infinite gem did work,but need spare no effort

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.