Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wendy's Kids Meal Comic

Super-Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ArchiZoom

In the end it was kind of okay but here we have Wonder Woman in Superman's turf again, fighting Superman's foes with her inseparable weapons which she's completely useless without

Super-Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't be a "Debbie Downer". It's just a one off comic and there was nothing disparaging to Wonder Woman in this Kids' Meal companion.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

In the end it was kind of okay but here we have Wonder Woman in Superman's turf again, fighting Superman's foes with her inseparable weapons which she's completely useless without

YOu won't be happy unless they make her omnipotent will you?

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ArchiZoom

@saint_wildcard: nonsense, I just need Wonder Woman to be Superman's equal or at least not so discernibly mediocre and unimportant relative to him.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SaintWildcard

@archizoom said:

@saint_wildcard: nonsense, I just need Wonder Woman to be Superman's equal or at least not so discerningly mediocre and unimportant relative to him.

She used a sword and you whined about that. Is she just supposed to be a brute strength character? As if we don't have enough of those already. While were at it let's take away Superman's heat vision or Batman's utility belt. Amazon's were warriors that used weapons, why does that have to stop just cus she has strength. If it can help her win a battle easier why not use them?

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ArchiZoom

@saint_wildcard: Because swords maim and kill and Wonder Woman should know the value of life. The justice league has a no-killing policy so while Batman and Superman are very much concerned with preserving the life of their murderous enemies, Wonder Woman slashes her colleagues. I'd rather see her wield the lasso if she's to be useless without weapons, and swing the sword to slay if need be, use the damn sword responsibly.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: Because swords maim and kill and Wonder Woman should know the value of life. The justice league has a no-killing policy so while Batman and Superman are very much concerned with preserving the life of their murderous enemies, Wonder Woman slashes her colleagues. I'd rather see her wield the lasso if she's to be useless without weapons, and swing the sword to slay if need be, use the damn sword responsibly.

............. THEY ARE ROBOTS!!!

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: yeah in this book specifically she fought machines, I can see that but I wasn't just talking about this Wendy's one-off, I thought you gauged that but never mind now

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SaintWildcard

@saint_wildcard: yeah in this book specifically she fought machines, I can see that but I wasn't just talking about this Wendy's one-off, I thought you gauged that but never mind now

...... DAFUQ IS WRONG WITH YOU???!!! We have no reason to talk about anything else besides this book here. You have plenty of threads where you piss and moan about WW being treated unfairly. Im only here to talk about this issue, stay on the subject for once. This is why I never enter the WW forums, the amount of piss and vinegar is off the charts.

Avatar image for timelordscience
    TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: don't let him get you riled up about something silly, you probably can't change his mind anyway

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SaintWildcard

Im sure you've read my other response but Im deleting it. Im done with the WW forums as long as I keep getting response like this

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SaintWildcard

@saint_wildcard: don't let him get you riled up about something silly, you probably can't change his mind anyway

DOH! You saw that post before I deleted it :P! It's not about changing his mind, Zoom can hate or find whats going on in the SM/WW main title bad or demeaning but to complain about things that didn't happen in the book is ridiculous. And to and insult to injury he acted as if though we were talking about WW in general and treated me as if though I was the crazy one for talking about the issue only.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.