Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8807 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Well Done Wonder Woman fans...

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Cheetah Villains month edition is selling very high. 10th place in ranking on digital comics and selling well generally. This is a statement to DC that we care about Wonder Woman´s world outside the Gods soap opera. Really good on you guys.

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheers! The story was interesting. I would like to follow up.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 the_stegman  Moderator

I enjoyed the Cheetah issue.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Well, the First Born one-shot has been in pretty high demand among retailers, so I guess we'll have to wait and see what kind of message DC gets :)

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jphulk26
    Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Not sure if that's a good thing because it just seems to be in the 'meh' category when it comes to content.

WhineHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I picked up the Cheetah issue, and it was an okay story. It'd be really interesting if they included her character in Wonder Woman's current title, not just in the Justice League.

I can't lie though, I'm seriously pumped for the First Born issue.

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
    SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Still haven't gotten the Cheetah issue yet, but I will. I won't be buying First Born, Azzarello gets enough sales without me contributing to the destruction of Wonder Woman. What I've noticed is, if I read the comments about an issue on CBR it'll refresh what I read quickly in my lcs and I don't have to buy the actual issue. I've been doing this for nine months now and it leaves me well aware of what's going on in the WW title, without giving it my support.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.