Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Vote For WW On Justice League Battle Forum. Make Sure She Wins.

• 155 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jphulk26:

I may be 3/4 for voting but my expectations are 4/4 for results. =P

@CptPanda29:

I honestly don't think anyone actually expected to see Wonder Woman get past Batman, people are just having fun, I know fun is against the forum rules though, so you won't have to deal with us once we get perma-IP-banned.

I will note though, Batman Just beat Wonder Woman, Will likely beat the Flash and Superman/Green Lantern winner; this would make an excellent elseworld scenario ... oh wait....

ItsDaveyJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By ItsDaveyJ

@CptPanda29 said:

Proven right again thank you very much.

This isn't a battle thread to debate and discuss, more people like Batman.

Are you all seriously going to complain like this if you get bodied by a Batman player who is just better than you when the actual game launches?

It was more that I was hopeful that people were smarter than to vote based on their fanboyism over logical reasoning... but I guess not. Pessimism wins the day.

And no I won't because the first the I do besides learning Wonder Woman is to come up with anti-Batman strategies for the inevitable bat army that will flood online and tournament play. That way, if I lose then it will be because the other person outplayed me. Not for being randomed out by some crappy Batman player.

Goddessa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Goddessa

@jphulk26 said:

Thanks everyone for trying, we fought a good fight. @Press Oblivion: @Goddessa: @drgnx: @Black_Claw: @TheCannon: @ItsDaveyJ: I´m pretty sure every member of The Trinity would be proud of us. :)

You bet! Diana is still the queen!!!

Crucible248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Crucible248

We tried and fought a good fight, glad the Flash won though. I think I'll rout for him now.   Princess Diana Forever!!

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#155  Edited By sethysquare

:(

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.