Trying to identify the artist of this picture

#1 Posted by lugnut68 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello. As an old-time comic fan I've really got no excuse for having never found this site before. But thank the gods I have.

I have been searching for this as a full-sized image for years now. I've only seen it in two places. 1) a refrigerator magnet I used to own. 2) Here.

Can anybody help me Identify the artist or a place I can buy a print of it?

Any help would be golden.

Lugnut68

#2 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@lugnut68: Do you know this site is PG-13?

#3 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

@lugnut68: Do you know this site is PG-13?

He's not posting anything inappropriate.

#4 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock: Can't you see the picture?

#5 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa: Of course I can see the picture. I'm wondering if you can. Wonder Woman isn't topless. LOL.

#6 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by lugnut68 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys, I'm sorry if this has crossed some kind of line. I am savvy enough to know that this is an all-ages kind of site; I would never post anything that crossed the line into obscenity.

That said, I did locate this image on this site while searching for the artist's name. As such, I figured if I found it here, it must be safe to paste into another post. Plus it was on a refrigerator magnet I bought at a comic book shop. So when I considered its sources I felt it was a "Safe" image.

But again, if I did something wrong, I apologize to all who may have been offended. I just think its the most elegant picture of Wonder Woman I've ever seen, a real work of art.

Again, apologies.

Lugnut

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.