The tech is here to have a perfect Wonder Woman

#1 Edited by kapitein_zeppos (341 posts) - - Show Bio

Skip to 3:55 or enjoy the new Elder Scrolls Online trailer.

If they can get the pointy eared chick to look that good in a game trailer, they can do an epic looking CGI Wonder Woman. And you could still pick a great actress to play her, even if she is 4'7", 200lbs, cross-eyed and buck-toothed in real life.

#2 Posted by Manhunter2070 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Some people suggested something similar about a JL movie when the DC Universe Online trailer came out. 

It would certainly be interesting to see a cg/motion capture movie, but I think people might find it a bit unconventional.

#3 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

That was awesome! The CGI stuff is something that I think would work really well in long term franchise motion pictures for maintaining consistency across the franchise. I thought the character design for Wonder Woman in DCUO was brilliant and I would love to see an animated series of this quality produced.

#4 Posted by jphulk26 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@kapitein_zeppos: Man you read my mind. I keep thinking about how a WW film should look and those are the images conjured. Themyscira, Tarterus, Paradise Island, Demons have to be done like that. In fact I was watching the hobbit, just absolutely pissed off, because I was thinking man they could do WW with those graphics. It would be amazing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.