The best fan casting choices for wonder woman

#1 Edited by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been around this forum and looked at a lot of casting choices for wonder woman and I've seen a lot of horrific casting choices, but I've also seen some worthy candidates. So I'm showcasing the best casting choices for wonder woman.(note this is for live action only).

Monica Belluci

Sofia Vergara

Gina Carano

Bridget Regan

Morena Baccarin

Megan Gale

Jennifer Connelly

Missy Peregrym

Julia Benson

Julia Voth

Rhona Mitra

Lynn Collins

And thats it! I personally like for an unknown actress who could act and looks the part to play the role for her.

#2 Posted by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

So what do you think and what are your choices? Comment below and let me know and give some of your own.

#3 Edited by drgnx (3564 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by kapitein_zeppos (341 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go for an open casting call. That's how they found Christopher Reeve.

#5 Posted by JPWolf5 (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Gina Carano I think has the physicality and personality to fit Diana

#6 Posted by vernierhawk001 (538 posts) - - Show Bio

Lena headey?

#7 Posted by TheCannon (18906 posts) - - Show Bio

I have Yvonne Strahvoski.

#8 Posted by drgnx (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

Bridget Regan would be my pick, but Julia Benson is hottie tough girl. I don't think they will pick any of these.

#9 Edited by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio
Wonder Woman: Gemma Arterton

Gemma Arterton's IMDB Page

#10 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

@JPWolf5 said:

Gina Carano I think has the physicality and personality to fit Diana

But she can't act and she doesn't have regal grace. She doesn't have the face. Yes, I've seen Haywire.

#11 Posted by jphulk26 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

STILL SAY REBECCA HALL

#12 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@kapitein_zeppos said:

I'd go for an open casting call. That's how they found Christopher Reeve.

#13 Posted by Only1Smoke (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I like some of these choices, and I really the possibility of Priyanka, however, for a few years now, the only choice, for me, has been Monica Dean (Barladeanu). Haven't seen her do much, just small role on 'Lost'. She did fine...convinced me. visually speaking, there is NO ONE else who she play Diana IMHO. Check her out 1st, then make Ur own judgments. I think it shld be her role.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.