Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8807 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Steampunk Wonder Woman?

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
    deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think it would more interesting and cooler than the warrior background. I would also love if they went with orange hair like Bekka.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I like that she's a strong female character and she believes in equal opportunities for women. I actually didn't know much about her until I watched the Justice League cartoon. I became very interested in her and started checking her novels. I thought she was just a man-hating bigot but comics shows that she is very compassionate and loving. She means a lot to me now and she has earned a dedicated fan out of me. I haven't read many of her comics yet aside from her New 52 issues.

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
    deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

thatd be a cool au or one shot...but you need to get the right writer. would the amazons be steampunk as well?

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it would more interesting and cooler than the warrior background. I would also love if they went with orange hair like Bekka.

Would prefer a comic for Atomic Wonder Woman, if you want to go that route. Though I honestly don't see the appeal in Steampunk over a lot of other aesthetic looks. It's good, by mythology trumps Steampunk any day of the week for me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willienotwilliam: Yeah, they can have fancy dresses and all that other stuff as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
    deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@somayareece:thatd be cool. id like to see their too

here are some cool examples i found on the internet

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tell that to David Finch, drawing steampunk is a bitch

moi245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I like that she's a strong female character and she believes in equal opportunities for women. I actually didn't know much about her until I watched the Justice League cartoon. I became very interested in her and started checking her novels. I thought she was just a man-hating bigot but comics shows that she is very compassionate and loving. She means a lot to me now and she has earned a dedicated fan out of me. I haven't read many of her comics yet aside from her New 52 issues.

I hate this misconception that Wonder Woman hates men ! i hope that rumor dies ! i kind of blame DC for it cause of her alternate storylines and shit ! she loves everyone equally I hope her live action movie portrays her as such !!!! and am glad to know you don't have that misconception anymore :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.