Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8807 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

So, who is sticking with the WW Comic post Azzarello?

• 53 results
    Avatar image for wonderwomanfan8
    WonderWomanFan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm a fan of Wonder Woman, the character, NOT azzarello the writer, so...

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@wonderwomanfan8: ..Yep, good answer...nice to see someone open minded enough to give it a chance. I think I will buy Issue 1 and go from there! However I have gotta say that I am going to be chopping and changing my pull list soon so it had better be good! I have been buying too many comics and with the start of the new Spiderman and Hulk arcs, its going to be hard keeping them all going.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@rayray1127 I never singled anyone out, I addressed the both of you.

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I can't wait to see what Meredith's gonna come up with and praying that her husband will get a briefing on how to draw Wonder Woman, perhaps Chiang could instruct him

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.