Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8719 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

so should we give her a chance[gal gadot......duh]

• 180 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wonderfan409

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wonderfan409

ok...... mmm... hi im kind of new to comic vine BUT im not new to wonder woman[been a fan since forever] and with this mos2 news flying around i must say they are VERY serious about this wonder woman thing and it got me wondering should we give gal gadot a chance to prove herself or boycott this to be epic movie?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Even if someone wants to argue she can bulk up gal gadot still doesn't look like Diana and there are dozens of other actresses that are more popular and would be better Diana's. I don't wanna go see some no name actress with no credentials to justify her acting skill play diana

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@jayc1324 said:

No. Even if someone wants to argue she can bulk up gal gadot still doesn't look like Diana and there are dozens of other actresses that are more popular and would be better Diana's. I don't wanna go see some no name actress with no credentials to justify her acting skill play diana

I disagree with you but before I explain why, I would like to first see who the at least two dozen other actresses are that would make better Wonder Womans.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give her a chance to prove me wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: I'm not actually gonna post 24 actresses.

Avatar image for marionettegeist
    Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would you boycott a film due to one character who we don't even know will play an important part?

How can you have any real opinion on whether or not she can play Wonder Woman when filming hasn't even begun?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: I'm not actually gonna post 24 actresses.

Then don't say at least 24 could do a better job.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: but there are. Actresses who look like more like Diana and actually have acting skill

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By dshipp17

I'm going to give her a chance; if you're still a student, would you want every company that you applied to when you graduated to take the approach that you don't have enough experience so you shouldn't be given a chance to prove yourself? Actually, though, that's the type of experience that all non-Asian minorities receive in the science field, what I experienced, when I graduated, likely would have continued, had the federal government not given me the chance, and what I''ve experienced for the last 7 years, once the government considered me on their bad side, and I was left with relying on the public sector for employment; if you're Caucasian, this question in logic applies to you; however, the climate in the United States is in a state of demonstrating how vindictive and unforgiving it is, in refusing to give people their first break; little of it is related to the economic crash at the end of 2008, as my post-government experience preceded the crash by more than a year; however, the crash will surely be used as a convenient excuse for what's actually a vindictive nature.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Erik

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: but there are. Actresses who look like more like Diana and actually have acting skill

Yet you can't even name them? As far as I am concerned, you just were BSing because you can't think of anyone. You don't know if Gal has acting skill or not. The only movie she has been in that you have probably seen was the Fast and Furious movies. Hardly movies to measure acting skill by.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: You think whatever you want but I actually CAN name some. I'm just not wasting time posting 24 of them.

There can be good acting in action movies. And yes that's my point, she has no credentials to prove she can act and it would definitely draw in more people if they used a better known actor.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: You think whatever you want but I actually CAN name some. I'm just not wasting time posting 24 of them.

There can be good acting in action movies. And yes that's my point, she has no credentials to prove she can act and it would definitely draw in more people if they used a better known actor.

You talk of wasting your time but you could easily have listed them in the time it has taken you to dodge the question twice so far. Not having history is not an indicator of a lack of talent. Henry Cavill was only really known as "that main guy from the Immortals movie" and that worked out just fine. I really don't think you have a clue what will draw in more movie patrons.

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Muffin_Sangria

Personally I feel like she's gonna do great in the film. I'll admit she isn't as curvy as most people would expect Wonder Woman to be but other then that her looks are spot on for the character. This will be the most challenging role she's done so far but despite her lack of experience I think she just has the natural presence about her that's going to make her great in the role.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: What about Gemma arterton or kiera knightly? There's two for you. And gal gadot does have history in fast and furious. And she didn't do anything great. And cavill was more famous in immortals than gal gadot was in fast and furious, and cavill actually looked somewhat like superman. And sure say I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to drawing people in, even though I do. Megan fox will draw in more people than a no namer. So will morgan freeman or tom cruise. Not for wonder woman obviously but in general. But you obviously like picking with me and will disagree with anything i say.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: What about Gemma arterton or kiera knightly? There's two for you. And gal gadot does have history in fast and furious. And she didn't do anything great. And cavill was more famous in immortals than gal gadot was in fast and furious, and cavill actually looked somewhat like superman. And sure say I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to drawing people in, even though I do. Megan fox will draw in more people than a no namer. So will morgan freeman or tom cruise. Not for wonder woman obviously but in general. But you obviously like picking with me and will disagree with anything i say.

• Neither Arterton or Knightly look anything like Wonder Woman. There goes your complaint about Gal looking nothing like her.
    • Hard to do anything great in movies that were decidedly mediocre.
    • So.... fame decides acting quality? You sure know a lot about Hollywood. Are you secretly an A-list actor? What about Hugh Jackman? Before X-Men, he literally did nothing that garnered fame.
    • Cavill doesn't look like Superman either. A recent comic has drawn Superman like Cavill and it looks like someone stole Superman's tights.
    • Megan Fox draws people in because of her absurd attractiveness. She is mocked for her lack of acting ability.
    • Morgan Freeman and Tom Cruise do bring in the numbers because of their established credibility but do you want an actress as old as they are to fill the role of Wonder Woman?
    • I don't disagree with anything you say. I just disagree when you say stupid things.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: Its youre opinion how much they look like her but a lot of people agree with me and a lot of people think gal gadot doesn't look like her. And no, if you're a good actress you can make a mediocre movie great or at least act well in it. Green lantern was bad but his actor did a good job. When did I say anything about fame deciding quality. Cavill has the body for superman. And you don't have to be old to be credible. Plus some older actresses still look young and good looking. And my point still stands that better known stars draw in more people.

And I'm pretty sure you will disagree with anything I say just for the fun of it. Right now we are basically arguing about our opinions on gal gadot, which is pointless.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: Its youre opinion how much they look like her but a lot of people agree with me and a lot of people think gal gadot doesn't look like her. And no, if you're a good actress you can make a mediocre movie great or at least act well in it. Green lantern was bad but his actor did a good job. When did I say anything about fame deciding quality. Cavill has the body for superman. And you don't have to be old to be credible. Plus some older actresses still look young and good looking. And my point still stands that better known stars draw in more people.

And I'm pretty sure you will disagree with anything I say just for the fun of it. Right now we are basically arguing about our opinions on gal gadot, which is pointless.

• So now you are using an appeal to the masses again? Didn't I already explain to you how that is a foolish use of a logical fallacy?
    • Not necessarily true. Hugh Jackman is a phenomenal actor but even he sucked in Van Helsing. Directors have a lot to do with what an actor presents to the camera and everyone sucked in the FF movies.
    • Green Lantern was a failure across the board. It was bad in every possible way with the exception of Mark Strong's Sinestro but I'm happy to chalk that up to a happy accident.
    • You implied that fame determined quality by saying that Cavill's so-called fame was what made Superman a good movie. Even though it's not at all and he was hardly famous pre-MoS.
    • Cavill has the body for Superman... now. Want to guess what kind of body he had before MoS? I'll let you in on a well-known fact: He looked nothing like he does now. Gal is in the gym making changes to her body as well.
    • Well you still can't name actresses that could fill the role, so you must not know what you are talking about... as usual.
    • Great smoke-bomb tactic, saying that the discussion is pointless. If you want to save yourself from pointless discussions, you probably ought not post on a forum.
    Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
    darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sure i'll give her a shot i mean i like her in fast and furious even do she didn't have huge part in it but you know people gotta start somewhere

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yes. She was f*cking badass in the F&F movies imo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: I don't care what you call it but most people agree gal gadot doesn't look like wonder woman. And yes its true actors can make movies better. And no I didn't mean cavills fame made mos good or bad. My point was only that he was more famous than gadot. I did name actresses and can name more if you like...

And you are the one who started this pointless discussion. You apparently have some obsession with messing with me. Or else you just like messing with people to make yourself feel better. Everything i say you will disagree with and insult me for fun. That's not what I'm here for. I posted my opinion and you disagree with it. thats cool seriously. Because a lot of people agree with me. Call it a fallacy if you want I don't care. So find someone else, I'm not interested. Hop off.

Now I'm sure you will respond with more insults and claiming my argument sucks and whatever but I don't care, my opinion hasn't changed and a lot of people agree. I'll talk to you when you actually being something new to the table or something worth discussing.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who cares if she looks exactly like her we dont know if shell be good or not

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Erik

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: I don't care what you call it but most people agree gal gadot doesn't look like wonder woman. And yes its true actors can make movies better. And no I didn't mean cavills fame made mos good or bad. My point was only that he was more famous than gadot. I did name actresses and can name more if you like...

And you are the one who started this pointless discussion. You apparently have some obsession with messing with me. Or else you just like messing with people to make yourself feel better. Everything i say you will disagree with and insult me for fun. That's not what I'm here for. I posted my opinion and you disagree with it. thats cool seriously. Because a lot of people agree with me. Call it a fallacy if you want I don't care. So find someone else, I'm not interested. Hop off.

Now I'm sure you will respond with more insults and claiming my argument sucks and whatever but I don't care, my opinion hasn't changed and a lot of people agree. I'll talk to you when you actually being something new to the table or something worth discussing.

• Who looks like Wonder Woman? You realize that Wonder Woman is literally an impossible standard to reach? She has the beauty of a god. You couldn't even name-drop actresses that look similar to Wonder Woman anyway.
    • Cavill only was famous after MoS. No one knew who he was before then. Immortals was panned both from critics and fans. Being "that guy from that crappy Immortals film" is not better than, "that girl from two of those crappy Fast and the Furious movies". In fact, Gal is arguably more famous now than Cavil was before MoS because for some reason, people like the FF franchise.
    • Yes. I would like you to name more. You named actresses but you didn't name good ones. I love how you bashed Gal for her body when she is about the same height and weight as Knightley. Your absurdity knows no bounds.
    • No. You started this pointless discussion by posting your ignorant drivel, then refusing to back it up. Now you are running off because someone is asking you to back up your claims. You could have posted a hundred actresses in the time it has taken you to dodge the request multiple times. This is clearly because you don't know what you are talking about and were just posting nonsense.
    PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Why not?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: well you're admiration of Diana is subjective. I did back up my claims and you disagreed with them because you refuse to agree with me. Why should I keep dropping actress names for you to disagree with each one? Both I named look more like Diana than gal gadot.

And no you started this argument...

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: well you're admiration of Diana is subjective. I did back up my claims and you disagreed with them because you refuse to agree with me. Why should I keep dropping actress names for you to disagree with each one? Both I named look more like Diana than gal gadot.

And no you started this argument...

• Heh yeah, only it's not subjective at all. Diana was literally blessed with the beauty of Aphrodite. Jesus Christ, if you are going to have an opinion on who should be playing Wonder Woman, you should at least know about the character.
    • Lie! You never backed up your claim. You said you could provide dozens of actresses that were better than Gal. You haven't presented a single one that would be a better fit and only named-dropped two actresses. Two out of the minimum of 24 you said you could name. Sooooo many lies.
    • You should keep dropping names because you said you could and you said you would if I wanted them. I want them.
    • How does Keira Knightley look more like Wonder Woman than Gal? Please, I'm dying to see your thorough comparison of the two actresses.
    • My initial contribution to this debate was asking you to back up your claim. If that was me starting it then sure, I started it.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

@wonderfan409: She is actually taking her role very serrious as she already show picture of training to be fit as Wonder Woman´s role and she actually looks exotic as amazon. Sure due to her movie roles are small or she couldnt shine but the same happen to almost all actors of Marvel Movies.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: You're opinion of her looks is subjective. And she is a comic character that has been drawn hundreds of different ways. She can look like anyone. And like I said you're just gonna disagree no matter what so why should I say more names? And that's not a contribution that's just you messing with me like you love to do for some odd reason

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

@erik:

Most of people want a sassy hot girl that knows that she hot and shows that to everyone to be Wonder Woman like Megan Fox. "Diana was literally blessed with the beauty of Aphrodite." I dont any real woman that has that factor.

But Wonder Woman should be protaited by

- Woman that looks tough outside and inside and she is amazon warrior and also demi goddess should also look exotic and have some body mass

.-She is very smart since Wonder Woman has great intellect and also wrote a book about philosophy and she is na ambassador of Themyscira, she should have at least some eloquent dialogue.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Erik

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: You're opinion of her looks is subjective. And she is a comic character that has been drawn hundreds of different ways. She can look like anyone. And like I said you're just gonna disagree no matter what so why should I say more names? And that's not a contribution that's just you messing with me like you love to do for some odd reason

• What is my opinion on her looks? You seem to not understand the words I have posted. Never once did I post an opinion on Wonder Woman's looks.
    • If Wonder Woman can look like anyone, then trying to find an actress that looks like her is both stupid and a waste of energy. By the way, so is the argument that because Gal doesn't look like someone that can look like anyone, she shouldn't get the role.
    • I do love messing with people that don't know what they are saying or are making absurd claims. If you want to stay off my radar (you'll notice I haven't replied you in a while), then stop posting nonsense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius said:

@erik:

Most of people want a sassy hot girl that knows that she hot and shows that to everyone to be Wonder Woman like Megan Fox. "Diana was literally blessed with the beauty of Aphrodite." I dont any real woman that has that factor.

But Wonder Woman should be protaited by

- Woman that looks tough outside and inside and she is amazon warrior and also demi goddess should also look exotic and have some body mass

.-She is very smart since Wonder Woman has great intellect and also wrote a book about philosophy and she is na ambassador of Themyscira, she should have at least some eloquent dialogue.

1. What?

2. Depends on how the character is written.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: you said she was beautiful which is an opinion. And yes she can be drawn to look like anyone but has never looked like gal gadot. Whereas she has looked like other actresses. I also just happen to know what I'm saying and am not making an absurd claim. Its actually a claim most peoole agree with. Yes I know according to you saying that is a fallacy but I disagree.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#33  Edited By Fallschirmjager

. Anyone who isn't going to give her a chance is also being narrow minded and has all ready made up their mind before they've seen the product, which basically means arguing with them is pointless and their opinion should be ignored.

and speaking of this "looks conversation", you are aware this is hollywood right? They do some of the most amazing transformations for looks in movie history. They could make a 300 pound dude look like Diana. Its called weight training, costume and make up personal (that are the best in the world) and maybe even CGI sometimes. Hell just look at any of the X-men movies with Mystique, Beast, Nightcrawler, Azazell....the list goes on and on and on.

end of the day, regardless if you like or don't like the casting, you have to go into every movie with an open mind.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Hollywood wasn't good enough to make henry cavills face look like superman. Holly wood is good with special effects but you can't really change a persons face that much. And I can have an opinion without being narrow minded. My opinion is that gal gadot was a bad choice and will not do a good job but I'm still gonna go watch the movie anyway.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: you said she was beautiful which is an opinion. And yes she can be drawn to look like anyone but has never looked like gal gadot. Whereas she has looked like other actresses. I also just happen to know what I'm saying and am not making an absurd claim. Its actually a claim most peoole agree with. Yes I know according to you saying that is a fallacy but I disagree.

• Wrong! Wonder Woman is objectively beautiful. I really wish you would at least read her wiki before posting.
    • How do you know what Wonder Woman has been drawn like? You clearly have no idea who Wonder Woman is and have read less Wonder Woman than I have Punisher... if that is even possible.
    • Okay then, what are you saying? That you have a correct opinion because lots of fools share it? Well chum, the Earth was once known to be flat. Get your logical fallacies out of here.
    • So does this mean you are incapable of presenting at least 24 actresses that could do a better job in the role of Wonder Woman than Gal Gadot could? Because that's what it looks like to me. I mean, you told me it would be a waste of time but then spent 3 hours dodging my request for these names... Just saying...
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@jayc1324 said:

@fallschirmjager: Hollywood wasn't good enough to make henry cavills face look like superman. Holly wood is good with special effects but you can't really change a persons face that much. And I can have an opinion without being narrow minded. My opinion is that gal gadot was a bad choice and will not do a good job but I'm still gonna go watch the movie anyway.

I think she was a bad choice too, but I'm still going to see it with an open mind. If you've all ready made up your mind how she's going without seeing the film, that's being narrow minded. Going to see it doesn't change that.

Furthermore looks are overrated. The only thing that matters is acting. Dozens of actors don't like like the character they portray (cos they're fictional, gasp!) and still do a good job. Hugh Jackman is like a foot taller than Wolverine, does he suck? Its the silliest argument on the planet, especially when the characters are drawn differently by dozens of people.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

It's not like they are casting Gabourey Sibide.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: no, beauty is subjective. For example, I could say wonder woman isn't beautiful and that's my opinion. And I have read wonder woman before in justice league and other team books. I know what she looks like and it isn't gal gadot. There's no such thing as a correct opinion, but yes most people do share it. And yes it would be a waste of time because you would just disagree with everything I say

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: the fact I'm going to see it means I'm open minded to it. And I disagree, looks matter. Hugh Jackman looks like wolverine and him being taller makes him more badass to general audiences. Comic fans get made when someone is cast that doesn't look like that character. Its not silly.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Erik

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: no beauty is subjective. For example, I could say wonder woman isn't beautiful and that's my opinion. And I have read wonder woman before in justice league and other team books. I know what she looks like and it isn't gal gadot. There's no such thing as a correct opinion, but yes most people do share it. And yes it would be a waste of time because you would just disagree with everything I say

• It's not subjective in this case. You don't say Zeus is subjectively powerful by human standards. Aphrodite is not subjectively beautiful. Neither is Wonder Woman because of that fact.
    • You could say that Wonder Woman isn't beautiful, but then you would be wrong. Shocker!
    • So because you have read her in one or two titles, you know every artist interpretation of Wonder Woman? Amazing!
    • Yes, there are lots of correct opinions. It is my opinion that the Earth rotates around the sun. It is my opinion that Earth is a planet instead of a massive island.
    • WRONG again. It's a waste of time because you already contradicted your own silly argument. It's also a waste of time because you are incapable of making good on your promises and claims. Another surprise to be added to the list.
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@fallschirmjager: the fact I'm going to see it means I'm open minded to it. And I disagree, looks matter. Hugh Jackman looks like wolverine and him being taller makes him more badass to general audiences. Comic fans get made when someone is cast that doesn't look like that character. Its not silly.

You offered an actress as an alternative to Gal that has an almost identical body shape and size. Can you get serious just once in a thread?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: beauty is subjective. End of story. When did claim to know every drawing of her? Everyone else agrees she doesn't look like Diana. Even wonder woman fans do. Those are facts and the earth revolves around the sun. And yes I am capable and I have but you disagreed with me so why would I do it again?

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Its extremely silly that you are so caught up on looks that it will ruin something for you, before you ever see it. Especially when there isn't even a standard for which someone looks, because there are dozens of artists.

It also means you can't cast half the characters, because they don't look like them without changes.

Hugh Jackman looks nothing like Wolverine...until he grew out his facial hair and put on muscle. And even then he's still taller. He had to change, (GASP). The only thing he has in common (which is what most have in common) is skin color - and even that is irrelevant in most cases.

Comic fans bitch about everything. They bitch about things being overrated and then in the same sentence acknowledge ist still good. EX: "Avengers is good but overrated". We are the whiniest people on the internet. Don't really see how that helps your case to make this a non-silly topic.

Looks can be so easily changed. And as long as the acting is spot on it, it doesn't matter. At all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: there is a standard for characters. Some are bald. Some have brown hair. Those are their standards. And yes Hugh looks like wolverine and being taller actually helped. And looks do matter. For example lex lutbor not being bald would take away from his character because his baldness is part of his character development. Looks matter. And if you acknowledge comic fans complain then why complains about me complaining? And my mind is open

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: beauty is subjective. End of story. When did claim to know every drawing of her? Everyone else agrees she doesn't look like Diana. Even wonder woman fans do. Those are facts and the earth revolves around the sun. And yes I am capable and I have but you disagreed with me so why would I do it again?

• Beauty is subjective for mortals like you and me. Beauty is not subjective for a god. Anyone that would ever say Aphrodite was not beautiful would be objectively wrong. She is the goddess of beauty. Christ, the things you say...
    • Facts can be opinions. Kind of like how it was a fact that Aphrodite was the most beautiful person in existence.
    • Liar. You are not capable of presenting at least 24 names. That's why you have been ducking the request for more than 3 hours.
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@jayc1324 said:

@fallschirmjager: there is a standard for characters. Some are bald. Some have brown hair. Those are their standards. And yes Hugh looks like wolverine and being taller actually helped. And looks do matter. For example lex lutbor not being bald would take away from his character because his baldness is part of his character development. Looks matter. And if you acknowledge comic fans complain then why complains about me complaining? And my mind is open

No there isn't. a dozen artists draw characters a dozen different way.

Hair color? Lol. Completely irrelevant. Nothing about a character changes because of their hair color. And considering there is this thing called hair dye that can literally change someone's hair to any color you want, its completely irrelevant.

And Lex being bald doesn't matter actually. That hasn't been important in dozens of years and unless the director is going to make that important, then it won't be.

You answered the OP with your first post. It says "no". The question was, will you give her a chance.

If your mind is open, then why complain? And you're the one who replied to me, so if you didn't want to hear it, dont' ask.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: OK you still haven't proved beauty isn't subjective. And yet you claim I'm the one saying crazy things here. You're the one trying to tell me beauty is objective. And I am not ducking anything, you just won't cooperate since you disagree with everything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: yes there are standards. Bruce Wayne has black hair. That's a standard every artist must stick to. And yes lex luthors baldness made him fell inferior to others and inspired and drove him. And no the question was SHOULD we give her a chance. I don't think we should, but I will.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

Personally I feel like she's gonna do great in the film. I'll admit she isn't as curvy as most people would expect Wonder Woman to be but other then that her looks are spot on for the character. This will be the most challenging role she's done so far but despite her lack of experience I think she just has the natural presence about her that's going to make her great in the role.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: OK you still haven't proved beauty isn't subjective. And yet you claim I'm the one saying crazy things here. You're the one trying to tell me beauty is objective. And I am not ducking anything, you just won't cooperate since you disagree with everything

• I never tried to prove that beauty is subjective. It's not my argument. Thanks for the desperate strawman though. It pleases me to see you act like a cat in water.
    • Another lie. I never said beauty is objective. I said the goddess of beauty is objectively beautiful.
    • You are ducking. You said you would provide the names if I wanted them. I have been telling you that I want them for 3 hours now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.