Smallville's Homage to Wonder Woman

#1 Edited by lostlantern13 (860 posts) - - Show Bio

While DC/Warner Bros legalities prevent Wonder Woman from making an appearance on Smallville, that doesn't stop the show from giving us a brief homage to her in the 2/12/2010 episode entitled "Warrior."

Personally, if Erica Durance (Lois Lane on the show) worked out a bit then I think she could physically portray her. Am I the only one who thinks it?

#2 Posted by WonderWarrior (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh. Kinda like it, except the weird whip lasso thing hanging on her hip. The rest is pretty spiffy.

#3 Posted by rein (1330 posts) - - Show Bio
@lostlantern13: Why can't WW Appear on smallville? is it the same as the "bat embargo" somebody wa explaining to me?
#4 Posted by lostlantern13 (860 posts) - - Show Bio
@rein: 

Due to Hollywood producer Joel Silver's efforts to create a Wonder Woman feature film, the character cannot appear in any episodes of the series unless negotiations are made with Silver and the Warner Bros. film division.  - From the Smallville Wikia. 

#5 Posted by WW-Fan (2738 posts) - - Show Bio

thats really silly actully

#6 Posted by bingbangboom (746 posts) - - Show Bio

It is all silly and the idea is people are too stupid to seperate the tv show from the movie. Yet they made a horrible Birds of Prey with Batman in it.

#7 Posted by War Killer (20188 posts) - - Show Bio

After watching the JSA last week, I' actually enjoying this show now, I liked this episode, I liked the end when the kid gives Clark the picture, "I like the S better"  that was great.

#8 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

Erica Durance  has the acting skills of a block of wood, after 5 seasons she's still barely competent enough to pull off a role as Lois

@WW-Fan said:
"

thats really silly actully

"
I agree
#9 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Wonder Woman can't appear ... what about an appearance from the Wonder Girls?
Donna Troy & Cassandra Sandsmark? - Now that would be EPIC.

But my number 1 choice to portray Wonder Woman, would be ...

Missy Peregrym
She's a talented, sporty actress. [:  & very beautiful!
#10 Posted by lostlantern13 (860 posts) - - Show Bio
@bingbangboom:
Agreed. It's even sillier when they made a Superman movie at the same time as the show.
#11 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost:  indeed i was sad when she left heroes then sort sollus from reaper now iam wanting her back on tv lol
#12 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent:  Me too :(   Have you seen her in Stick It ? she's good in that, and has an amazing body.
#13 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost:  no, no i have not i will llook out for it thou cheers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.