Simone or Azzarello?

• 56 results
#51 Posted by Outside_85 (8171 posts) - - Show Bio

@wonderwomanfan8: Did I say Diana ran away? No? Good, because I wasn't implying it. I am implying however that Diana isn't in mans world because she's an emissary of peace, shes an adventurer. Also I am implying that like everyone else, Diana would like to have a private life, and she just isnt going to get that if people harass her on a constant basis when she's just headed out for milk, bread and tomatoes.

Diana used that lightning once. As far as I am concerned it was a stupid and pointless addition/deus ex we never saw again. And I have to say, you are putting way too much blame on Azzarello's head here; Azzarello's Diana has used a sword only a handful of times when she's been engaged, Johns' and Soule's and everyone else's carries one constantly.

Why would they want revenge? For something they don't remember? Sorry, but you really sound like adopted children should go beat up their real parents for no obvious reason.

#52 Posted by ArchiZoom (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

@wonderwomanfan8: Did I say Diana ran away? No? Good, because I wasn't implying it. I am implying however that Diana isn't in mans world because she's an emissary of peace, shes an adventurer. Also I am implying that like everyone else, Diana would like to have a private life, and she just isnt going to get that if people harass her on a constant basis when she's just headed out for milk, bread and tomatoes.

Diana used that lightning once. As far as I am concerned it was a stupid and pointless addition/deus ex we never saw again. And I have to say, you are putting way too much blame on Azzarello's head here; Azzarello's Diana has used a sword only a handful of times when she's been engaged, Johns' and Soule's and everyone else's carries one constantly.

Why would they want revenge? For something they don't remember? Sorry, but you really sound like adopted children should go beat up their real parents for no obvious reason.

I don't think that's the reason Wonder Woman moved to London because we have to assume she's tremendously famous anywhere on Earth. If she wanted privacy she would've gone live on Easter Island.

#53 Posted by Outside_85 (8171 posts) - - Show Bio

@archizoom: I didnt know she was down right anti-social?

#54 Edited by ArchiZoom (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 said:

@archizoom: I didnt know she was down right anti-social?

She's not, Easter Island is inhabited. No Global Superstar goes to London in pursuit of privacy though

#55 Edited by Outside_85 (8171 posts) - - Show Bio

@archizoom: Think you will find that quite a lot of superstars live in or near London. Besides Diana isn't a global superstar, she is just a very controversial figure in the US.

#56 Edited by ArchiZoom (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 said:

@archizoom: Think you will find that quite a lot of superstars live in or near London.

Yes but not because they seek a quiet life.

@outside_85 said:

Besides Diana isn't a global superstar, she is just a very controversial figure in the US.

That's quite a baseless assumption if you don't mind me saying. Several decades ago you would've been correct but in the modern, globalized world certainly not. Europeans would've had seen her on the news

#57 Edited by Outside_85 (8171 posts) - - Show Bio

@archizoom: Europeans may have seen her, but they aren't Americans and wont react the same way to how she dresses and that she's not following a traditional path of faith, which was also part of the issues they had with her.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.