Should WW use a sidekick in her comics? WG?

#1 Posted by ten4now (15 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it would help people know the wonder family better.

#2 Posted by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

She should but its unlikely since azzarello still wants to focus on the Greek pantheon. Donna troy's origin should be the next direction since its unlikely this arc will last forever. He can do that while still focusing on the Greek pantheon but I doubt he is that flexible.

#3 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

she shouldn't,she was never that kind of character,wonder girl or donna are like a version of her with less power and skills,they wouldn't bring nothing new to the table.

#4 Posted by Dernman (15160 posts) - - Show Bio

No DC needs to stop with the sidekick thing.

#5 Posted by Bogey (948 posts) - - Show Bio

Powerful characters don't need sidekicks.

#6 Posted by bloggerboy (595 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana has sidekicks. Zola, Lennox etc.

#7 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@bloggerboy: Zola doesn't fight, she isn't a sidekick.

#8 Posted by bloggerboy (595 posts) - - Show Bio

@jointron33: Fair point. But Lennox does fight. And in a recent issue it's commented that Diana essentially has a team or a group which she leads. To add a sidekick to that would be pretty pointless. You don't really need a Robin in the Justice League, not in a sidekick position anyways. And I know comparing what Diana has to the Justice League is overkill but the dynamic is similar even with characters like Hera on board.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.