Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8719 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

She should leave the Justice League

• 69 results
    ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

She has so much potential but it being wasted on the team. I feel like she is part of the team just to make it look good. The other fanbases overlook her talent and capabilities. I bet the Batman and Superman fanboys love the fact that she is/was just a trophy to them. There is honestly no good coming out of being part of the team. Diana is better off without the team and hopefully writers will learn how to treat her with dignity and respect.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@zhurong said:

She has so much potential but it being wasted on the team. I feel like she is part of the team just to make it look good. The other fanbases overlook her talent and capabilities. I bet the Batman and Superman fanboys love the fact that she is/was just a trophy to them. There is honestly no good coming out of being part of the team. Diana is better off without the team and hopefully writers will learn how to treat her with dignity and respect.

You must like her book being isolated from the rest of the DCU, so, to keep it that way, you propose that she leaves the Justice League. What did you see in the last issue of the Justice League?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Where would she go?

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares: Somewhere. Anywhere. I wouldn't mind if she joined Stormwatch.

Netshyster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree, they should move her out of the Justice League where she's only there as a token member for feminist appeasement and place her in the "dark-line." Really there's no need for her to be a classic superhero, she's proven to be more interesting when she isn't.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Wonder Woman is an important and iconic part of the Justice League it would be stupid to move her out of it. What is your problem with Batman and Superman anyways.....

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RustyRoy

Why does it matter what other fanbases think? She just needs to be written properly.

marvel123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By marvel123

@zhurong: I see what you're saying, i felt the same way about martian manhunter (constantly being overshadowed)....but I can't think of many female characters that would be able to fill WW's shoes/ iconic role (with the exception of kara zor-el). we still need a strong female presence......WW is irreplaceable

Mylius_Alvarez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is dying.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Wonder Woman is the most iconic woman in comics, she belongs on the most iconic team-up in comics.

I do hate that she turns into trophy for the guys, but that can be resolved by dropping someone and adding another.

If you drop a guy--I was going to say Arthur, but I kind of like Arthur now--and add a girl, the trophy angle gets dropped from her in the JL. I feel like Mr. Terrific and Black Canary should be in the league and Cyborg and someone else should be dropped.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman is the most iconic woman in comics, she belongs on the most iconic team-up in comics.

I do hate that she turns into trophy for the guys, but that can be resolved by dropping someone and adding another.

If you drop a guy--I was going to say Arthur, but I kind of like Arthur now--and add a girl, the trophy angle gets dropped from her in the JL. I feel like Mr. Terrific and Black Canary should be in the league and Cyborg and someone else should be dropped.

I'm kind of a purist with the JL ... much prefer the original 7 ... although I surprisingly didn't hate the swap out of MM and Cyborg in the N52 relaunch. WW is really the only female in DC that's earned the right to stand with the League so putting another women in the 7-individual line up feels like it's just for the sake of putting another woman on the team ... maybe Zatanna since she would add magic, but Canary only serves a purpose if the Bat is out. Don't get me wrong, I like plenty of other female heroes in DC I just don't think most of them could stand up with the greats.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: Well look at Hawkgirl in the cartoon, she did justice as a original 7.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bring Back GL.

Beata

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds like you guys just hate the team. Some characters are great in a team and some do nothing in a team. Some are stand alone and some are stand no place.

I think the important thing is the story line do they fit in the story or not.

Has it been told many times over and beaten to death like a dead horse (hey its dead already stop hitting it)

Lois Lane for example is a character I cannot stand yet others feel the same way about her as you do about Wonder Women. She needs to step out of the Shadow of Superman they say , why does she not have her own comic they ask.

Sales sales and again sales.

If somebody is willing to buy it and enough people willing to support the idea then it will happen.

I like the team up of Superman and WW.

Great stories waiting to be told.

Would I read WW without Superman more then likely no.

Just nothing of a draw for me she has to have a hero on the same ground that can challenge her. The same goes for Superman. I for one think they make for great stories.

As for the team her being on the team a group of people that represent the best of DC.

That says something in itself.

These are the best in characters leading the way and at the end of the day you just want to read stories with them as a group. Nothing is good without a great writer equal to the task at hand. No story worthy if they do not find the words to make it so. You ask for short stories with no lasting effect. Then you will get hollow characters with no spice no zest. You get what you ask for. One day and not soon. We will get a great story because we want a great story. Stand alone all by itself story that says. I can do justice to the Justice League. Food for thought. Think about it.....

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What? She isn't a trophy. She is just as useful as everyone else. Its not that she's there because she's a woman.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
    TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

No then it would be the Sausage League.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: she was okay, but was by far the least interesting of the cast IMO. Aquaman could have played a much more interesting cast member and the girl hate between HG and WW was more than a little contrived

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Why would you want her to get less exposure?

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr: Interestingly I do find that Superman completes Wonder Woman. I like comparing them and knowing she's every bit as good as him. Knowing Wonder Woman can beat Superman is a powerful flavor-enhancer, I like her in the capacity of being the only woman in the upper stratum of dc's superhuman society, she's my champion. The problem however is that she's seldom portrayed that way. Within the Justice league she's chopped bloody liver, second string to Superman, the damsel and the trophy so I'd rather her forfeit her place on the team. However the Justice League needs a damsel and a trophy so she never will. This persistent notion that Wonder Woman is the greatest female hero in the dcu yet so discernibly small and unimportant relative to Superman is my pet peeve, I swear it grates on my nerves

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archizoom: honestly ... Where does WW get portrayed as a damsel or a trophy? Sure Hal calls "dibs", but Diana seems to enjoy rescuing him whenever possible as her backhanded way of showing her superiority. SM turns to her as the only being in the league who could possibly understand him and Batman certainly gives her a healthy level of respect. Just because she doesn't lead the League or play the center of the storyline doesn't make her less.

I will say, however, that her characterization in the current book is unfortunate. In the past she was the heart and soul of the league, she brought love to the league ... Now she brings anger issues and violence. Her sense of compassion is under developed so far in the JL book. WW once was the only hero who always tried to rehabilitate her foes rather than just send them off to jail or worse let them die.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel they need each other in the team and maybe even in the comics. I would have done it another way. After Lois dies and whom ever is WW's other half dies off they come together and forge a great partnership. This to me is the best of all stories. One reason why nobody stays married anymore is they compete not help one another. A team is a group of people whom share a common goal.

A people are the same thing we share a common goal and a hero reminds the people of this.

We seem to have forgotten what any of those things are in the rush to say whom is more powerful. Superman is more powerfull then WW by far and the most powerful of the dc world. It is not a computetion but he is not every place at one time. The rest of the team is good as well but without the people they are all nothing. Avengers remembered this and that is what made the movie great. A story I seen Flash Point I think forgot this. Horrible just down right bad. It had to change all the characters to make it work and when it was done. I was amazed they ever picked up a comic yet alone wrote for the characters. Superman in the movie his father said something a great line. You are there as a guide to help then when they stumble to pick them up if they fall down. Not to lead them but to help them. Have we forgot what a hero truly does and why they wear a mask? To go home and take off so much of a burden and put the task of things on the people they defend. To inspire the desire to be more by being more themselves. Food for thought. Demand better stories and see what happens.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have not had a chance to read the new 52 yet. I want to but have not found the time to make it to a comic store. I almost ordered it online but I hate Digital comics no hard paper to read and save makes it a bad investment IMO. I am sure there are other characters more powerful then Superman but I would probable never read them as for WW being so I will just agree to disagree.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
    linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really?

She is one of most prominent members of the justice league.... she fits in perfectly

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ZhuRong

@csg_cl: She was not the least interesting at all. Most people hated WW on that show. All she did was be a feminist and a sidepiece for Batman. Hawkgirl had a big role on the team and even got alot of the best action.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@csg_cl: She was not the least interesting at all. Most people hated WW on that show. All she did was be a feminist and a sidepiece for Batman. Hawkgirl had a big role on the team and even got alot of the best action.

I disagree ... Hawkgirl was nothing more than GLs romantic interest and was constantly getting herself into situations she wasn't tough enough to get out of on her own. In practically every episode she featured in she got the crap kicked out of her because she was too stupid to let the big guns take on threats she couldn't manage. She always charged in with her stupid scream, then got swatted like a fly and then complained that "she had him".

WW actually showed growth throughout the series and earned the respect of her peers by going from a "rookie" to a veteran member and by learning from her mistakes. By the end of the show she had even earned her way back to her homeland and had gained a power-upgrade by becoming worthy of her armor. Hawkgirl was just one piece of drama after another ... and worse they dragged Vixen into the girl fight over GL.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr: Lois Lane needs to step out of the shadows of Superman? She's the one that drags Superman down! Without Superman, there is no Lois Lane!

Who who the hell is saying such foolishness? That fool needs a stern talking to.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Superguy1591

@csg_cl: I disagree, I don't think she need to be the only woman on the league because she's "the only woman that's earned it" because that's disrespectful to every female character in DC's roster.

Plus, it's kind of an unrealistic standard you're putting on other women. How does one become worthy of a place on the Justice League? What did Cyborg or Martian Manhunter do to earn a spot? Wonder Woman's role to the team is not "the woman", he significance is not diminished by adding another woman.

Also, I disagree with you on Wonder Woman being a better character than Hakwgirl. When you're judging good characters, you should always look at their growth. Wonder Woman had no growth, he character started and ended with her attraction to Batman. If you can name one other thing she did, I will gladly concede this argument to you, but she was nothing in that show.

Hawkgirl grew up as a character in front of our eyes. She went from angry and hiding secrets in season one to loving girlfriend who was unmasked in season 2. Season 3 and JLU, she remained unmasked and tried to find her way back into the team's dynamic. Season 4 had her developing nurturing qualities like we saw in her when Grundy returned and being the first one to reach Wally and drag him out of the speed force. And, finally, in season 5, we saw that she was ready to be wife to John Stewart and mother to War Hawk.

Hawkgirl was was probably the best character on JL, Wonder Woman had almost nothing to do.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By arthurkerr

Lmao to funny yes Lois is not one of my favorite characters always jumping from buildings in hope superman is close enough to save her. I am amazed she lived this long.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: I disagree, I don't think she need to be the only woman on the league because she's "the only woman that's earned it" because that's disrespectful to every female character in DC's roster.

Plus, it's kind of an unrealistic standard you're putting on other women. How does one become worthy of a place on the Justice League? What did Cyborg or Martian Manhunter do to earn a spot? Wonder Woman's role to the team is not "the woman", he significance is not diminished by adding another woman.

Also, I disagree with you on Wonder Woman being a better character than Hakwgirl. When you're judging good characters, you should always look at their growth. Wonder Woman had no growth, he character started and ended with her attraction to Batman. If you can name one other thing she did, I will gladly concede this argument to you, but she was nothing in that show.

Hawkgirl grew up as a character in front of our eyes. She went from angry and hiding secrets in season one to loving girlfriend who was unmasked in season 2. Season 3 and JLU, she remained unmasked and tried to find her way back into the team's dynamic. Season 4 had her developing nurturing qualities like we saw in her when Grundy returned and being the first one to reach Wally and drag him out of the speed force. And, finally, in season 5, we saw that she was ready to be wife to John Stewart and mother to War Hawk.

Hawkgirl was was probably the best character on JL, Wonder Woman had almost nothing to do.

I think you are misinterpreting my comments about female characters so I'll try and be more clear with my meaning. WW's the gold standard of female characters, nearly every other female that should be worthy of the League is an imitation or "girl version" of an existing male character and to be blunt DC has done little to develop most of them beyond that supporting cast role. I wish there were better female characters, or perhaps I should say more distinctive female characters to be in the League, but realistically there are very few (like I said, maybe Zatanna and Canary). It's not about how powerful they are or what deeds they've accomplished in the comics, it's about a lack of originality and the fact that Batgirl wouldn't exist without Batman, Hawkgirl wouldn't exist without Hawkman, Supergirl wouldn't exist without Superman ... but there is no Wonder Man who came first, Wonder Woman stands on her own and always has. Marvel has a slightly stronger roster of independent female heroes who are not based on being the wife, daughter, girlfriend or girl-version of a male hero ... Storm, Psylocke, Emma Frost, Marvel Girl, Scarlet Witch, Hell Cat come to mind, but it's still not great.

Hawkgirl was a one dimensional character that started and ended exactly the same way in the show ... pining for GL and getting her ass handed to her by foes she should have let the more powerful League members take on but wouldn't because she had anger and ego issues. I'll give you that she had some good storylines around her, but the character didn't evolve in anyway and, in fact, devolved into a girl-fight situation with Vixen over GL. I just found HG a whiny and egotistical extension of GL throughout most of the show.

Meanwhile, WW went from being a rather naive young "rookie" to an angry at the world young woman, when she realized just how jaded the outside world was, to an at peace with her life mature woman as the series progressed. Her attraction to Batman was a tiny piece of her characterization and growth that they never fully explored, they made it playful and even sarcastic at times and we never saw her get into a bitchfest with another female hero over him, in fact she was swayed to save Hades because she saw Zatanna suffering (a woman who clearly was also crushing on the Bat). At the start of the series she was a rebellious young girl who stole her armor to defy her mother's orders, by the end of the series she had earned her place as WW, even in the eyes of the mother and gods she had defied at the beginning. Meanwhile HG was bitching that WW was too pretty and didn't even seem to sweat.

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: When I say Justice League, I mean Justice League on and off canon stories like justice league beyond, Injustice as well as guest appearances and famous novels.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CSG_CL

@csg_cl: When I say Justice League, I mean Justice League on and off canon stories like justice league beyond, Injustice as well as guest appearances and famous novels.

All characters are going to have bad writers and story lines over time especially when they are playing a supporting role or aren't the center of the story. SM and BM suffer from some of that when they guest star in other comics too and look how campy everyone looked in Brave and the Bold ... Green Arrow in that show? Most JL comics over time have watered down or highly stylized versions of all of the members ... at the very least the JL versions rarely match to the solo book characterizations or hit only on ONE key personality trait. BM is broody, WW is fierce, SM is pure ... varies on the run and the writers.

WW seems to be a difficult character for most writers ... did you see the Aquaman Annual today, very poorly done. She comes across as stilted and preachy rather than intelligent and strategic. As avid readers it's on us to interpret some of the crappy writing. I try to remind myself that the writer was aiming for "how would the GoW approach this battle" even when they hit "something a 5th grader might say".

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@zhurong said:

@squares: Somewhere. Anywhere. I wouldn't mind if she joined Stormwatch.

How about her own "god squad" style team?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: WW was getting owned by characters way below her lol so what are you talking about. Hawkgirl gave Dr.Fate and Braniac a run for their money. WW was a feminist and a weaker female counterpart to Superman. Supergirl was more impressive than her. Mongul put WW in her place by nearly killing her which I enjoyed. Hawkgirl actually showed growth and a different attitude after leaving and rejoining the team. WW was portrayed as bitchy and having hatred towards men.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Yep like Thor has his own mini team (Lady Sif,BRB,Valkerie,etc.)

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@csg_cl: WW was getting owned by characters way below her lol so what are you talking about. Hawkgirl gave Dr.Fate and Braniac a run for their money. WW was a feminist and a weaker female counterpart to Superman. Supergirl was more impressive than her. Mongul put WW in her place by nearly killing her which I enjoyed. Hawkgirl actually showed growth and a different attitude after leaving and rejoining the team. WW was portrayed as bitchy and having hatred towards men.

Meh ... HG seemed like the whiny b*tch the whole time to me, the most interesting thing about her was the story of her being a forward scout for Thanagar ... seriously in every episode she was in she made some ego based stand about being awesome and then not actually being awesome. Vixen and Canary and Huntress were all better characters than HG in that show, in fact so were Supergirl and Stargirl and they were little more than bit players. HG was on the show 100% because they wanted another female founder, which would have been great if they gave her a personality instead of a stereotype.

WW was absolutely nerfed in the show in terms of power level, but saying HG "gave Fate and Brainiac a run for their money" is a gross overstatement ... her mace affected Fate because he's magic, it killed a magically empowered Grundy who stood up to the cosmically powerful Amazo Android too, so I'd hardly call that HG looking great so much as the inherent power of Nth metal. She didn't do much other than screech and bash at stuff from start to finish. Meanwhile, WW whipped the entire female Leagues (including HG) collective ass in the "girl-fight" episode despite being severely underpowered in the show ... I enjoyed that quite a bit since she didn't even break a sweat while pounding on HG, whose sage advice to the others when they turned to her for leadership was "try and stay alive".

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: the gods don't want me to write this rebuttal, I've done it twice and both instances ended in the we page being closed.

Anyway, you could just add Vixen. She set a bench mark that is equal to Diana's precedent...except it took her 40 years more--DC's first black heroine. DC really has an image problem, it took them till 1981 to make black woman? DC seriously needs to work on this and add some diversity.

As far as Hawkgirl goes, Hawkgirl is a character that was portrayed by her will--a perfect match for a GL--and not her might like Wonder Woman. She didn't have to beat anyone to be considered awesome, she just had to never give up the fight. She was the toughest mofo on the team and the only one you could count on to never give up the fight. Diana? What was she known for? She get knocked out by Kalibak, who couldn't tag Batman, and then one shot by Superman.

As far as her relationship with John Stewart was concerned, neither was ever given the control in the relationship like Batman was given the control of his relationship with Wonder Woman. Yes, Batman showed interest in her, but he never chased after her or believed he needed to be with her.

Sheyera and John loved each other, they only broke up because he felt betrayed. Even after they broke up and he hooked up with Vixen, it was clear that he wanted Sheyera and that's why her a Vixen had a problem. Plus, John Stewart got jealous over her too. Remember when Carter came into the picture and he was green with envy?

And every woman is jealous of Diana, remember in the episode where she went into the department store?

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: my sentiments exactly, I can't believe so many Wonder Woman fans actually liked her representation in JL.

She wasn't even given the chance to fight Darkseid with Superman, Batman fought with him. Batman...because when Darkseid shows up, Batman is the one Superman would want to fight with him...

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: the gods don't want me to write this rebuttal, I've done it twice and both instances ended in the we page being closed.

Anyway, you could just add Vixen. She set a bench mark that is equal to Diana's precedent...except it took her 40 years more--DC's first black heroine. DC really has an image problem, it took them till 1981 to make black woman? DC seriously needs to work on this and add some diversity.

As far as Hawkgirl goes, Hawkgirl is a character that was portrayed by her will--a perfect match for a GL--and not her might like Wonder Woman. She didn't have to beat anyone to be considered awesome, she just had to never give up the fight. She was the toughest mofo on the team and the only one you could count on to never give up the fight. Diana? What was she known for? She get knocked out by Kalibak, who couldn't tag Batman, and then one shot by Superman.

As far as her relationship with John Stewart was concerned, neither was ever given the control in the relationship like Batman was given the control of his relationship with Wonder Woman. Yes, Batman showed interest in her, but he never chased after her or believed he needed to be with her.

Sheyera and John loved each other, they only broke up because he felt betrayed. Even after they broke up and he hooked up with Vixen, it was clear that he wanted Sheyera and that's why her a Vixen had a problem. Plus, John Stewart got jealous over her too. Remember when Carter came into the picture and he was green with envy?

And every woman is jealous of Diana, remember in the episode where she went into the department store?

I'm having this conversation with two people so I'm just gonna stop, you can read my response above if you care to ... call it different opinions about HG and WW in the show

But I totally agree with your point on Vixen and diversity in general ... she's actually a character I hope the N52 does something with!

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: Exactly, I didn't like WW on that show at all. She didn't even fight her own villains. Is just me or everytime she's on something animated she act like a stubborn b*tch? Look at the trend: JLAU,Young Justice,Flashpoint,etc. Her solo movie showed a kind of nice side of her but still.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they play off each other rather well, especially when she is not doing the romance thing. I got great amount of satisfaction fighting off Zod and Faora, showing exactly what she can do. But she has her own comic anyway where its focus is just her anyway or am I mistaken ?

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really depends on whom they follow. I liked none of the characters in Flash Point and they lacked any kind of keep in touch with the very people they are trying to keep safe.

You could almost say the only good guy was The Flash and even that was in doubt.

Please next time DC try harder because they are all heroes and none of them acted as such.

Not a single one tried to find another way as is the hero way.

All was fast to anger and to fight.

Kwodam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she suide leave the justice league

but join the justice league dark

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#47  Edited By TheBlondeGod

No, she shouldn't.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@arthurkerr: Superman is not way more powerful than WW and he is not the most powerful hero in DC,not even close.

and if you haven't liked WW outside the JL,then it's sad because the WW you see in the new 52 JL is not the way WW has been portrayed in most of her appearances through the years.

Yep, JL WW sucks!...and i actually think we are all going to cry about Azarello leaving the WW title...the guy even made people you didn't like WW previously, get "on board".

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Her stories do seem to increase in quality the further away she is to the JL.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.