Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8807 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

She in love with the Coco

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
    deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bait title ^_^

I was wondering if there are any of her comics that has explicit content or objectionable topics involved. Do anybody know any?

Imnosuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There could have been a bed cuddling scene in SM/WW 4 or 5. Apparently that would have been scandalous.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bait title ^_^

I was wondering if there are any of her comics that has explicit content or objectionable topics involved. Do anybody know any?

Depends on how you define "objectionable" to some people "girl talk" with Hessia was objectionable. Personally I don't recall anything that I would define as objectionable ... but in over the years writers have tackled a number of issues using WW, not all of which were benign. Eating disorders/body image issues, teen suicide, objectification etc

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was incest and adultery in the new 52, murder, she executed Maxwell Lord, she's dating Superman (perhaps the most objectionable thing she's ever done), she killed a child in Flashpoint. There's been some "indecent exposure" too

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh.

Beata

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Archizooom

There could have been a bed cuddling scene in SM/WW 4 or 5. Apparently that would have been scandalous.

There's another one coming out soon where she's wrapped around him in bed, wearing a Superman t-shirt because you know she's Superman's girlfriend. She's got a superman t-shirt, a superman keychain, a Superman mug, she's her boyfriend's fan numero uno woo hoo

Imnosuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imnosuperman said:

There's another one coming out soon where she's wrapped around him in bed, wearing a Superman t-shirt because you know she's Superman's girlfriend. She's got a superman t-shirt, a superman keychain, a Superman mug, she's her boyfriend's fan numero uno woo hoo

Since this book started I wanted Clark to be her Nr 1 fanboy. Now he has even more reason to be, since she has saved his life, his sanity and the world multiple times. He should have WW keychains, T-shirts, phone covers, mini-lasso lucky charms, etc. They should go to carnival in Rio and he should drag as her, LOL.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since this book started I wanted Clark to be her Nr 1 fanboy. Now he has even more reason to be, since she has saved his life, his sanity and the world multiple times. He should have WW keychains, T-shirts, phone covers, mini-lasso lucky charms, etc. They should go to carnival in Rio and he should drag as her, LOL.

I don't know, the Carnaval do Rio is full of muggers and murderers, she might end up having to save him again but I like how you think! I saw these Wonder Woman tiara rings on etsy - here, he should wear them too, could be like their wedding rings of something

Imnosuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Imnosuperman

@brunnhilde said:
    @imnosuperman said:

I don't know, the Carnaval do Rio is full of muggers and murderers, she might end up having to save him again but I like how you think! I saw these Wonder Woman tiara rings on etsy - here, he should wear them too, could be like their wedding rings of something

He's completely helpless without her.

No Caption Provided

He's so pretty with a tiara!

No Caption Provided

Imnosuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a crappy image insert system Comicvine has. Took me forever to get it right. I scared everyone away, didn't I?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Nothing recently springs to mind. But perhaps this fits:

• Olympians; Zeus has kids with most of his sisters... and now Athena his daugther
    • The First Born had kids with hyenas
    • Diana sleeps in the nude (OMG!)

Back in the days of Marston:

• Could be a form of fatty-shming to be found in Etta Candy, who was a lot about eating, getting stuck and falling on the badguys.
    • Dr. Psycho was definitely a stereotype of 'vengeful short person', kinda like the public perception of Napoleon, only without France, and given psychic powers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.