Sexiest Female Comic Book Characters

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by pbates19 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

If you are an avid comic book reader you know that there are definitely some sexy comic book characters, it's part of a great comic. Right? The reason I bring this to your attention is because I recently stumbled across this interesting list:
http://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/sexiest-female-comic-book-characters 
I could not believe that catwoman was #1? What the heck! I mean come on wonder woman is definitely sexier, which kind of upsets me haha. It's easy to vote on the list, just go to add your own list and make your contribution. It makes blogging about comic book a little more fun.

#2 Posted by warlock360 (27943 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by PowerHerc (80707 posts) - - Show Bio

There are a lot of very sexy female comic characters and a lot of lists of them, too.   
Catwoman #1?  She is for some, but not me.
#4 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, but there are other threads that have discussed Viners favourite comic book babes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.