Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Scott Eastwood cast as Steve Trevor

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

http://www.cinemablend.com/m/new/Suicide-Squad-May-Have-Just-Added-Key-Wonder-Woman-Character-70601.html

I would post pictures but I'm at work

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

They haven't revealed what character he's playing, and Latino Review's word for it isn't worth anything, but it's a good choice if true. He has a very striking resemblance to his father.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
    darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wow his very handsome

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@saren said:

They haven't revealed what character he's playing, and Latino Review's word for it isn't worth anything, but it's a good choice if true. He has a very striking resemblance to his father.

No Caption Provided

Yoooo! That's just Clint Eastwood circa 1959.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I haven't seen him in anything, so I can''t say if he'll be a good addition to the team or not.

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Fine for me, maybe he'll be the same Steve Trevor that we'll see in a Wonder Woman Film? :))

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's one lucky cigar ... Have to say he looks the part of Steve, if he's half the actor his father is I think this could be a great choice

No Caption Provided

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JSA confirmed.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I've only seen him in Invictus (I believe it was called). And soon The Longest Ride. But he does look kinda hot.. I could see him as Steve Trevor. But just saying, in some pictures he looks older then what he really is.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've only seen him in Invictus (I believe it was called). And soon The Longest Ride. But he does look kinda hot.. I could see him as Steve Trevor. But just saying, in some pictures he looks older then what he really is.

according to IMDB he's 29 ... and that he'll be barebutt and having a sex scene in The Longest Ride (but that's less relevant) ... by the time he films he'll be early 30's so that seems about the correct age for Steve. I think he sometimes looks older than he is because he looks so much like his father.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@csg_cl: ah. Yeah. You do have a point about him and his father.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jphulk26

@saint_wildcard: Dude if true, I will love the backlash when News Channels end up running with "Wonder Woman´s Lois Lane, Steve Trevor, gets a movie before she does."

Actually wait batman and superman is coming out before. forgot my bad.,

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.