Question

#1 Edited by SayaOtonashi (198 posts) - - Show Bio

I know in only one case in which wonder woman doesn't leave the island because of Steve. Does it matter if let's say Wonder Woman got off the island because the amazons held a contest in which one amazon would go to the man world to spread the amazon way as a hero for Themyscira.

#2 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

What?

#3 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Grammar, man. I don't really understand what you're asking here.

#4 Posted by RazzaTazz (9478 posts) - - Show Bio

@SayaOtonashi: That is pretty much the Perez version of the character, the Steve part was mostly trivial then, not brought up every third panel like in the golden age.

#5 Posted by SayaOtonashi (198 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry. If Diana had only become wonder woman because the goddess had held a contest to see what amazon would journery to the man world to teach the amazon way of love and peace would it make the story any different?

#6 Posted by herrweis (427 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought your grammer was fine.btw

It would be an awesome change in my eyes,why does she have to be tied to Steve Trevor all the time?

#7 Posted by RazzaTazz (9478 posts) - - Show Bio

@SayaOtonashi: I am not sure it would make as much of a difference, she was not that tied to Steve Trevor in the Perez years for instance.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.