Planet buster?

#1 Edited by ArtsyGal (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Can pre-52 Wonder Woman destroy a planet? Like, if she can do this

I'm pretty sure she can destroy a planet. But I have another question: what would her method of destruction be? Speed blitz? Punch or kick? Lightning blast?

#2 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

That scene was pretty ridiculous. And it wasn't very much consistent with other sources either.

#3 Edited by ArtsyGal (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

That scene was pretty ridiculous. And it wasn't very much consistent with other sources either.

I'd say this is much more ridiculous (to the point where I actually laughed).

But no, it is somewhat consistent. She has lifted some pretty big things before, and has also fought some of DC's biggest powerhouses.

#4 Posted by MisterKetch (253 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think she has planet busting powers, I mean she can go few rounds with superman maybe but were not talking Hulk levels of pure smash into the ground to break planets power.

#5 Posted by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Could probably break small planets liek Superman, I remember him battling some purple thing with her saying he has hit him with enough power to shatter small planets, by the end she was able to hold the purple thing off liek him and punched him hard enough so all the air in it's lungs would pour out.

#6 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterKetch: pre 52 wonder woman can destroy a planet,she has enough strength,speed and durability to do it,combining enough strength and speed in her attack and with her durability level she can crack a planet in two.

#7 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wboy:pre 52 wonder woman can destroy a planet,she has enough strength,speed and durability to do it,combining enough strength and speed in her attack and with her durability level she can crack a planet in two.

#8 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally don't think so... :P

#9 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious: as long as you have enough speed and durability you can destroy a planet cracking it in half,pre 52 wonder woman has shown enough durability to tank the power of a black hole,and she also has very high level of speed,and her high level of strength,so she can do it.

#10 Posted by Goddessa (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: I totally agree!

#11 Posted by telepathic666 (227 posts) - - Show Bio

could she? probably. would she? probably not.

#12 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@telepathic666 said:

could she? probably. would she? probably not.

exact same thoughts...

#13 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-52 superman and wonder woman and MM could do that,even hulk once did it,i belive they are was far stronger than hulk,so... but now,i'm sure New 52 wonder woman can destroy a planet with easily,just read superman 13 comic......

#14 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: new 52 wonder woman can do it?,i haven't seen anything to make me think that,has she done something really big recently?.

#15 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

bro,think about,new 52 superman easily lift earth,and new wonder woman knock out his ass..

#16 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: when did new 52 superman lift earth?,and when did new 52 wonder woman KO him?.

#17 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a planet buster.

#18 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: pre 52 wonder woman has shown enough strength,durability and speed to destroy a planet.

#19 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/superman/29-1807/52-superman-now-stronger-than-pre-52/92-704696/#47

#20 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: it's not hard to believe,with enough strength,speed and durability you can crack a planet in 2,pre 52 wonder woman has enough strength,durability and speed to crack a planet in tow.

#21 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: you should,look at dbz characters for example,many dbz characters are planet busters,but most of them never destroyed a planet,but looking at thier power,we know they can,the same happens with pre 52 wonder woman,and hopefully it will happen with new 52 wonder woman too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.